Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Quick delivery but the wine did not taste good at all. Not like other cremants I have tried - very disappointed.
I recently made 6 separate orders for fine wines, totalling about *£450. These were 2 bottles each for 6 friends. Subsequently I get 6 emails asking bout the rating as a customer. 6 emails addresses to my friends but my email asking what I think of them . They were gifts for Christmas. I responded earlier that you web site Is hard to navigate. It took me more than 2 hrs. To place those 6 orders. You have great wines and a very reliable delivery service but the process around it is painful.
On the whole Frazier's offers a good selection of wine at reasonable prices. My only comment on that front is "can we please have more "ORGANIC" wines to choose from?" My main issue with Frazier's is their recent switch to Parcel Force for deliveries, no doubt done as a cost-cutting measure. Anyone who has experience of Parcel Force knows how dreadful the service is and, like me. could probably fill a page with horror stories involving delivery delays, having to traipse miles to collect from depots, etc, etc. I definitely think Fraziers should reconsider this unfortunate decision otherwise they will risk losing customers. At the very least, they should consider offering customers the choice of opting for alternative delivery services, even if it means paying a little extra.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 119 reviews