Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Small battery arrived via DPD after just a few days of ordering. I did not receive any order confirmation email after ordering online, which concerned me that it wouldn't arrive. However all good.
Parts in stock and ordered online with no issues, not the fastest, but kept informed and turned up after a few days. Good service
Well packed items.
Model received in good time and performed better then expected.
Yes, an excellent shop for this kind of dynamic modeling lots of choice. I highly recommend it. Hello.
good quality goods and competative prices.
Service was great, delivery was prompt, but was very disappointed with the aluminium spur gear that I purchased. Metal was of such a soft grade that it lasted no longer than an hour before the teeth of the gear were stripped.
Quick service, good product. A little more expensive than alternatives but did have stock. Used propellers for top race c285 and fit perfectly.
I'm not an expert on model planes but I knew what I wanted as a gift for my nephew. Because the products are obviously curated and described by experts I was easily able to find the right glider. I guess they could have dispatched the glider a little sooner or offered more options for delivery but to be honest I'm very glad not to be relying on Amazon, and the delivery service was fine.
item did not arrive as soon as expected but due to circumstances at the moment i understand.
I'm at present out of the UK and needed some items which were unavailable. The staff was most helpful in getting me a replacement, all done via email. I'm impress
Good knowledge, quick service and friendly staff
My first order with Elite......now waiting for its arrival! (Dynam Tiger Moth)
product ordered out of stock, immediate phone call to advise of this and same day refund
Well the thing I ordered turned out to be out of stock so I'm in for a bit of a wait. The chap from the shop Rang me to let me know and was very polite and professional. I'm not holding this against them as everything in the world appears to be out of stock I I will.use them again
I did have have a hiccup with the first attempt to order. The second attempt was accepted however , so all well.
Prompt response but delivery not until end of March due to supply chain...
Quick delivery
quick response thank you
Good service. No complaints.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,495 reviews