Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Delivery was amazingly quick, which was great. I have a problem with the motor supplied, I emailed as required, but haven’t heard back, so I guess after care is non-existent.
I have not received my order yet . Still waiting.
Faulty item arrived then very poor customer service accusing me of damaging item and not refunding full amount
My order was cancelled and refunded but I wasn’t informed- so I was waiting for it to arrive when it wasn’t despatched I checked my credit card and discovered that it had been refunded.
Faulty Really not happy and it was a christmas present so thanks for ruining my little sons birthday. Really dissapointes
Order on line and the next morning get a call to say it’s not in stock
My order was refunded with no courtesy message to advise me. I only realised after checking my PayPal account.
The item I ordered on 12th December was not in stock yet the order was confirmed. As Christmas approaches I chased the order and despite promises to call me back I was not informed until Christmas Eve that the item was out of stock. No present for my granddaughter then. Appalling service.
Ordered 3 models on December 14th, with estimated delivery of 18th. Contacted elite models on 22nd to enquire as to why I hadn't received them. I was informed 'you'd never get it before Christmas it takes two weeks with standard postage'. Perhaps Elite models would consider stating this on their website instead of misleading their customers. Every other gift I ordered either before,on or after the 14th December was delivered within the stated delivery time and before Christmas, but Not Elite models.
Ordered 2 weeks ago, no sign of my order and no updates from Elite Mldels
Sorry I can’t give a good review, as I placed an order which was accepted, as was the payment and then got a call to say the order couldn’t be fulfilled. So not an experience that would garner a good comment.
The Elite website indicated that the item I wanted was in stock and it took both my order and my money. I was subsequently notified that the item was out of stock. I was however, pleased with the prompt response and refund from Elite.
Poor service
would never ever use these scammers one person that works there does not trust himself so he dont trust genuine buyers pathetic
I odered the spare part i required online due to the fact that your website said that you had the item in stock, however, after several weeks of the item not turning up i telephoned the company to be informed that there had been a glitch in stock levels on the website and it wasnt actually in stock, however , i checked your site while on the phone and it was still showing as in stock, i was informed that the part i ordered was due in the country at the end of september, and if i cancelled the order and you refunded me for the item and i couldnt get it elsewhere i would possibly have to wait all over again. I recieved no notification from yourselves that there was a problem, if the website had shown out of stock i wouldnt have placed the order.

A. Pattinson
Offering next day delivery at extra cost on items shown in stock but not in stock at all so will be delivered next day after it comes in stock !!!! According to the shop this is normal and in their small print
Didn't receive goods. Contacted Elite Models via email with no response. Raised and reclaimed money from PayPal.
I have been waiting for this item for around 3 months!
Not happy
I received my order well packaged and in reasonable time, but the good news ends there, as it turned out some items were missing (although shown as included in the document enclosed with the package) . I sent three emails to Elite Models and didn't receive a response to any of them. Spoke to them on the phone and they said they would look into it and get back to me, they never did. Still waiting for a refund. I wish I had read some of the other reviews before placing the order.
no problem very good