Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

They canceled my order and I didn’t get my money back :(
Selling out of stock items listed as being in stock on website then, when I follow up, being told “sorry it’s going to come in today”. It never did. Did get refund without any issue so happy to give them that positive.
Still not received after 2 weeks
Should say it’s not available. And totally over priced but I did place the order!
First time I've used Elite Models... the purchased body shell arrived with a large scratch on the door. Images and a polite email was sent to hopefully get this resolved. I've not heard back from Elite and now left with a model that I cannot use and I'm out of pocket. I trust this is an oversight by Elite Models and that they will send the replacement as soon as possible. It's a real pity as I'm using my RC modelling to keep my mind off continued surgery during recovery.
Order EM WS 417545 placed 12/3 for £21.46. Goods (AE3016) MODEL FILLER still not received even after assurance following delays that item would be with me by 26/3. Its time for a refund please
Order didn’t arrive
I ordered 3 Tamiya laquer paints. After 9 days no delivery. When I rang I was informed one of them was out stock and someone should have let me know! Very poor service.
Delivery was amazingly quick, which was great. I have a problem with the motor supplied, I emailed as required, but haven’t heard back, so I guess after care is non-existent.
I have not received my order yet . Still waiting.
Faulty item arrived then very poor customer service accusing me of damaging item and not refunding full amount
My order was cancelled and refunded but I wasn’t informed- so I was waiting for it to arrive when it wasn’t despatched I checked my credit card and discovered that it had been refunded.
Faulty Really not happy and it was a christmas present so thanks for ruining my little sons birthday. Really dissapointes
Order on line and the next morning get a call to say it’s not in stock
My order was refunded with no courtesy message to advise me. I only realised after checking my PayPal account.
The item I ordered on 12th December was not in stock yet the order was confirmed. As Christmas approaches I chased the order and despite promises to call me back I was not informed until Christmas Eve that the item was out of stock. No present for my granddaughter then. Appalling service.
Ordered 3 models on December 14th, with estimated delivery of 18th. Contacted elite models on 22nd to enquire as to why I hadn't received them. I was informed 'you'd never get it before Christmas it takes two weeks with standard postage'. Perhaps Elite models would consider stating this on their website instead of misleading their customers. Every other gift I ordered either before,on or after the 14th December was delivered within the stated delivery time and before Christmas, but Not Elite models.
Ordered 2 weeks ago, no sign of my order and no updates from Elite Mldels
Sorry I can’t give a good review, as I placed an order which was accepted, as was the payment and then got a call to say the order couldn’t be fulfilled. So not an experience that would garner a good comment.
The Elite website indicated that the item I wanted was in stock and it took both my order and my money. I was subsequently notified that the item was out of stock. I was however, pleased with the prompt response and refund from Elite.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,494 reviews