Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

prompt service, glider securely packed and performed well
Have always found Elite Models to be helpful and efficient
Reference EM-WS-378063 dated 2ond june 2020
Inspection of the model when unpacked showed the wing to be badly warped. I reported this to EM by phone as soon as opened the box and was asked to send a photo (sent to the email address on the order copy) which I did. I had to chase several times. I was told that the distributor would send a new wing to EM for forwarding on. Chased again, now told that the distributor did not have one in stock. I have had no EM verbally initiated communication email confirming status on whats happening. Most unsatisfactory customer service.
Great fun value for money!
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,252 reviews