Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
very fast delivery, excellent product
Delighted with the excellent service.
Very good service will deal with them again
Record all orders on time and very well packaged, now lets fix our toys and go play,, till next time,,, lol thanks guys 👍👍👍💯%
Fast delivery Package safety Great quality Will definitely recommend to people
Very good customer service, and quick response to queries
five out of five
We have recieved the batteries, not been used yet but thank you for having them in stock when you did. Be back for more soon. Thank you
A good service provided to me . I was updated with information as my item was picked , dispatched and delivered .
Small battery arrived via DPD after just a few days of ordering. I did not receive any order confirmation email after ordering online, which concerned me that it wouldn't arrive. However all good.
Found the balsa sticks with sizes that I needed. I didn't think you could buy these...
Excellent customer service. The model I ordered was not in stock and I received a phone call very shortly afterwards apologising and saying it would be ordered from the supplier and should be delivered with a couple of days. It actually arrived only a day later than if it had been in stock. Great service guys, thanks. Would definitely give Elite Models Online further business.
Had what I wanted in stock and delivered promptly. Just what you want!
Ordered a tachometer for my IC’s. Works very well. Delivered quickly with no problems.
very good service, quick and simple, just as any store should be
Items purchased at a good price and speedy delivery. Excellent service.
Very nice products which are not available in the Netherlands. Brexit tax is high though... had to pay 50 euro’s extra on a purchase of 140 euro’s. Delivery was fast and correct. I especially like the Dumas models.
Very good & easy to use.
Perfect gift well packaged and delivered extremely quickly.
Good products ..quick delivery...will use again.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,502 reviews