Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Quick delivery
Great service and product
Parts arrived as ordered. No problems. Always good.
quick response thank you
Very helpful on the phone, next day delivery, reasonably priced.
What more could you ask for.
Truly awesome service would recommend and will be buying again from this company 100% perfection
understand that ordered pilot figure was out of stock on my 2/Feb 2021 order. But since then: nothing: so can't rate as acceptable.
Delivered on time.Fair price and well packaged.
Hi Guys............JUST 4 INTEREST I AM STUFFING MY TIGER MOTH WITH SERVOS AND U GUESS DXS RECEIVER THIS IS MY LAST MODEL I WILL BE AS I AM GETTTTTTTTIND OLD I AM JUST TURNING 80 AND TODAY KATHY HAS HER BIRTHDAY

OLD FREDERICK....... IF YOU SEE ANY BUGS .....STAMP ON THEM. BLOODY WEIRD BUGS
Top Class ! Absolutely no problems.
Excellent service, thank you from New Zealand.
Good service. No complaints.
Very pleased with the package and timing of the paints I ordered. Great value for money. Will use again.👍
Excellent service, goods arrived on time and as described.
Excellent service
Spot On!...Great Product and Great Service...Recommend 5 Stars.
Great service, quick delivery. I will be using again.
Delivered pretty quick under present circumstances
Easy website to use prompt delivery.
Sad that some parts were missing, had to make them from the plans
Always a good service, a joy to buy from.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,252 reviews