Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Elite models was very prompt in dispatching my product. I am very happy with the service.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Excellent product,description,delivery and value for money 10/10
Good website with a wide range of products and keen pricing. Speed of order fulfillment also excellent.
Good quick service
From phoning for advice to then placing the order and receiving the goods, everything went smoothly. Thank you
Good service, order was in stock.
Extremely quick dispatch and delivery, good quality product at a good price!
Excellent gliders, good price and very quick delivery times
Very pleased with the service and product and kept me informed from start to finish
Excellent fast service. Ordered Sunday came Tuesday.
Great! I wanted a ready-to-fly plane which is going to cope with roughish landings to fly in my paddock. The website was easy to navigate and filter, had the accessories I wanted (spare batteries etc) at the bottom of the same page, and plenty of photos along with a clear description. Easy to select and easy to pay. The plane arrived quickly, very well packaged and complete with everything I had ordered. It works brilliantly and I will be back for more gadgets. Well done Elite - a great example of how to do it right.
Very happy with the item I bought.
Fantastic service items were delivered faster than I was expecting Highly recommended
models brill and servive brill
Excellent service
Just like as described
Super service , couldn't believe how fast it was delivered!
Very good and also very helpful thank you
Ordered Sundeala board. Best price I could find and good delivery time. Very happy customer.
Very good seller. Thanks