Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Fantastic service and great product, will definitely buy from this business again πŸ‘
Posted 3 minutes ago
Needed a small amount of dope. Opted to go with Elite Models. Good website. Fair price. Easy to make purchase. Product arrived quickly, well wrapped. Recommended. Would use again.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Very quick and accurate service
This is the first time I have ordered from these guys. Excellent service, contacted me quickly with an alternative when a product I ordered was out of stock. Will definitely use again.
Fast Efficient service
Elite Models Online 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Quick delivery quality goods they even rang me too double check my address
Delivered on time
Quick turnaround of order and delivery (even in present situation). Well packaged. Only gripe was trailing edge strip was a bit damaged from over zealous use of elastic bands to hold it to other lengths of wood ordered, it was also curved rather than straight. I managed to salvage it so not to worried, rather than sending it back for replacement. Contact with Elite when questioned about this was positive and responsive. Will probably use them again.
Product’s are very good.
The problem comes with the post you pay for next day delivery and it takes a week πŸ‘Ž
Fast efficient service, happy customer.
Great service as usual
Very helpful items arrived on time
Excellent service and quick delivery. Can highly recommend
Bought an SXC24 and although the colour option I ordered was not in stock I was phoned and given an alternative the next day. The truck arrived very quickly, and I will be pressuring friends to buy RC's from Elite Models and would buy from them again!
Excellent service
Prompt delivery. Price good
Excellent service and support with my purchase.
Frendly service
Good shop, helpfoul on order and with agood stock
Excellent all round. Superb packing and quick delivery. Will definately go there again.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,080 reviews