Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Under promised and over delivered a sign of a quality company
Quick postage
I was very pleased with the prompt service and the model was exactly as advertised it is yet to be tried as it’s a present for some one. Thank You.
Excellent service and help, always on top of the game
Excellent service well impressed
Prompt shipment. Good quality products.
Poor service
A pleasure to deal with. good communications and prompt delivery
I like your organisation!
I use Elite Models for my model needs. Very good service...
Great service as usual.
Quick delivery and well packaged. Thank you
Every day people
Was looking for items out of stock in most places, these guys had it and got it shipped very quickly. Great customer service
would never ever use these scammers one person that works there does not trust himself so he dont trust genuine buyers pathetic
I odered the spare part i required online due to the fact that your website said that you had the item in stock, however, after several weeks of the item not turning up i telephoned the company to be informed that there had been a glitch in stock levels on the website and it wasnt actually in stock, however , i checked your site while on the phone and it was still showing as in stock, i was informed that the part i ordered was due in the country at the end of september, and if i cancelled the order and you refunded me for the item and i couldnt get it elsewhere i would possibly have to wait all over again. I recieved no notification from yourselves that there was a problem, if the website had shown out of stock i wouldnt have placed the order.

A. Pattinson
Excellent service - quickly dispatched. ( When I order on line I look for availability 1st, lowish postal charges and simple payment i.e. paypal.)
Excellent service
Quick delivery item as described all very good many thanks.
For initial delivery and the product it is worth 5 stars, however the Hawk kite broke a wing and, although the replacement carbon fibre was reasonable, I consider the postage costs of £12+ excessive, hence 4 stars.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.70 based on 745 reviews