Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Very good service 👍
Very well packaged,
Will be back again,
Yes, an excellent shop for this kind of dynamic modeling
lots of choice.
I highly recommend it.
Hello.
Great service and quick delivery.
Arrived as promised. Great service.
Decent delivery lead times and good products that have always worked on ignition 👍
Super fast and no fuss. Perfect.
good quality goods and competative prices.
Good service. Delivery bit expensive.
Service was great, delivery was prompt, but was very disappointed with the aluminium spur gear that I purchased. Metal was of such a soft grade that it lasted no longer than an hour before the teeth of the gear were stripped.
All very clear and you receive pretty much what you expect, but better. Delivery was on time, the whole experience of ordering from Elite Models was excellent.
Great thanks
A quick phone call to Steve to confirm my parts were in stock, and the order was confirmed.
2 hours later and I collected my order.
Steve was friendly and knowledgeable as always.
Thank you.
very easy transaction
Great Service as always!
Each time I order from Elite Models, it is processed quickly and despatched as soon as possible, which means I don't wait long for it.
Very good communication, helpful, great range. Thanks!
Well packed and sent quickly 👍
Missed Royal Mail and couldn’t collect so had to rearrange delivery with Royal Mail. Waited over bank holiday 🤦‍♂️ Great shop thx
Goods arrived within timescale and performed their task well.
Ordered a crawler online. Same afternoon had a call to make sure I had all I needed. The truck was delivered quicker than expected, it had a a part missing and I managed to get a spare from then the next day which kept me running. Super service and would highly recommend.
Service was fast. Shipping cost was also reasonable and fast.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,424 reviews