Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Order arrived on Time so happy with the service
Very good service. Advice given over the telephone, ordered and arrived quickly.
Good service. Online description lacked information about length.
Quick delivery easy to use website and great communication. Very impressed. Will be using again.
Paid 8 pounds for next day delivery items in stock. Not dispatched until following week. Still awaiting email reply about refunding the postage. If you can't dispatch same day then don't offer it. Avoid
Great service, Great prices 5*
Great service and delivery on time (exceptional during covid situation).
Small problem with one of the items, absolutely not their fault and replaced immediately at their own expense.
First class customer care.
fantastic service!
Whilst whatI required was "out of stock" I was contacted to let me know of another supplier who might help.
Service beyond what might be expected and most welcome. Thanks!
Items arrived very promptly
Very promp service
Prompt and very polite response. Unfortunately the item I ordered on-line was incorrectly shown as in stock. Refund was prompt,
I've always had good fast efficient service and if needed good advice from the guys, always an excellent business to deal with.
Excellent service and product knowledge. Would highly recommend Elite Models - and their delivery service is first rate!
Their website is easier to use than some! I ordered a number of small, inexpensive items and they were received soon afterwards, well packaged. Human error, no doubt, meant that one item was missing but I received an immediate apology and the missing item arrived a couple of days later. I accept simple mistakes and also recognise good service; and this is what I got. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Elite Models again.
great service
Top class no complaints
Fantastic service
Great Service
Very good service. Would highly recommend. Delivery nice and quick. Thank you.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.75 based on 403 reviews