Elite Models Online Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,449 reviews
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Very Good Product
A great service from knowledgeable people, cant recommend them enough.
Great communication, fast delivery and happy with my purchase which arrived well packaged.
I have used Elite Models on several occasions and have been very pleased with their service and help.
Great service and product
Good service and delivery
Great people lots of help when u need it
Really helpful team - a timely response to an online enquiry was followed up with an early listing of parts that had just arrived to allow me to get an order in quickly. Well packed and quick delivery too.
Great service every time!!!
Brilliant service, excellent parts ,will I use you again ?well the answer is a big yes
Great fast service and professional
Excellent customer service and product well packaged and delivered when Elite promised. I was impressed that although the order was placed online I received a personal call to check on payment security and delivery address. A faceless buying platform is how the world is going, but that added touch assured me I was dealing with a trusted company.
Quick to respond, delivered on time
First rate service and delivery.
I've purchased items from elite models a number of times and never had a problem.
Great service and quick delivery
Great selection, great prices, quick delivery, well packed & always first class customer service. Highly recommended.
No communication of my order. I have requested four times of status of order, no reply. Very poor.
I ordered 5 items and got refunded a few days later for all 5 items with no explanation. They obviously don't have the stock that they are advertising. I messaged them about this and got an apology. 2 weeks later I'm reordering my parts from someone else and came across their website, they are still selling the parts that they apparently don't have.
Quick and pro delivery of the order.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.7 based on 2,449 reviews