Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
The Turbo Timber BNF is very well designed and packaged. Clearly a great deal of thought has been given to this and I particularly like the modular construction “system” that incorporates engine mounting, reinforced nose and wing seating/captive lugs ensuring everything is solid, square and in alignment. The kit was easy and quick to put together and is the first E-Flight and BNF aircraft I have owned. The thoughtful design features extend to the spring loaded undercarriage which works well, although I would like softer wheels. After trimming a huge amount of left aileron, the plane flew straight and level and is a joy being especially smoooooth with stabilisation mode enabled. I got in touch with Horizon about the fact I had to have a left aileron sticking up and a right aileron drooping down to get it to fly straight. They were quite helpful to begin with, but subsequently replied that this is not a problem with their aircraft. They didn’t offer any further assistance or were able, or willing to give a reason for this particular model rolling right. It is why I have been on forums to see if this problem is common and a number of pilots report a similar issue. Of course I have checked all flying surfaces for warps and found nothing amiss, so it is a real problem because I just don’t feel comfortable flying with this configuration. On a different tack, Horizon need to be made aware of Al’s Hobbies. I have caught them out too many times trying to pull a fast one over on me for it to be just an innocent mistake. They are hoodwinkers so be warned.
Very good service, this firm is keen to help with enquiries, and product quality is good. Thanks.
Excellent service, quick delivery
I ordered some Lesu parts for my latest Rc truck project and i was amazed at the price and the service i recieved from Elite Models but most of all the fantastic fast delivery fantastic.
Everything as expected.
Excellent service
Ship my order very fast and Eflite Models are so easy to deal with Placed my order arrived very quickly and no hassle .A refreshing change .Would recommend Eflite Models
All packages arrived safely,all very well packed. The sales service and products advise was excellent. I will be coming back to you for more parts and other items. Allen Stephens
Bought as a present which was very well received.
Speedy and efficient service. Excellent, thank you!
As all of my own local model shops have now ceased to trade, I have been forced to buy on-line. In particular, looking for a supplier of fuel I have tried several, but Elite Models are my preferred, on range, price, prompt and economical delivery. I've used Elite Models several times and will continue to do so.
Super fast delivery. Hubsan delayed the Zino mini pro for months, but as soon as they reached the UK, Elite we’re on the case, literally next day posting and 25 hour delivery. Awesome.
Elite Models Online 5 star review on 28th November 2021
I was kept informed all the way, excellent service.
Very quick turnaround of my order. Would use Elie Models again.
Just what was promised and quickly delivered. Very pleased.
As usual, products were dispatched quickly and efficiently. The only criticism was that the web site said products were out of stock where a personal inquiry indicated that they were in stock. Otherwise full marks.
Excellent service
Good price quick delivery
An easy web site to use and order from. A good selection of items in stock and quick delivery. Recommend.
Easily navigable website and quick delivery of purchases.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,994 reviews