Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

understand that ordered pilot figure was out of stock on my 2/Feb 2021 order. But since then: nothing: so can't rate as acceptable.
Slow shipping items not in stock even thou website says they are
Won’t use again
Goods were properly packed.
Was given incorrect advice on a purchase. They never even got back to me or apologised.
Listed items in stock when there was non
Long shipping Time,3-4 weeks to Sweden .
You should consider carefully if your purchase is a gift as the returns policy is very poor.
Did not enjoy the introduction to the company and did not wish to enrol.
The website was easy to use however the package turned up battered, the box had obviously been around for a while, it had been opened too. Given that it is a gift I expected to look like I had bought it from a shop not kicked down the street
I ordered a few paints a couple weeks ago, so nothing large that could cause issues when delivering and they turned up a week and a half later from my order date even though I had paid extra for it to be delivered within 1-2 days. I had emailed 5 days after my order date and was told that due to the current climate deliveries were taking a little longer and it should arrive soon. Another 5 days after I've been told this my items arrive. Disgusting how they can sell you a service and no where near come close to what I have paid for. I could understand it being a few days late but not a week and a half. Plus if they knew it was taking longer than usual then they shouldn't be charging extra and offering the 1 to 2 day delivery period when they know they can't stick to this agreement. I will not be using them again.
Items shown as in stock on the website, not actually in stock so it was a waste of time placing the order. They did ring me to offer an alternative but there was a specific item I wanted and chose this supplier simply because the item appeared to be in stock.
No communication via email or return correspondence. No tracing number, and a lengthy postage time. Poor form.
Advertise items online they don't actually have.
Order No. EM-WS-386511
03/08/2020 Ordered items on line showing they were in stock and available for dispatch. Paid £4.99 for postage so expected items to arrive within a few days as per other models companies I order from.
No sign of items on 13th August so sent an email asking for delivery date. No correspondence from company. A response from company would have assisted.
17/08/2020 Received email to rate company on the items I still had not received.
18/08/2020 Received email stating order had now been shipped. (An after thought?)
19/08/2020 Items received.
A 16 day wait was not acceptable seeing as it only took a day from receiving dispatch email to delivery.
Still none the wiser as to whether the delay was due to stock not being available or my order was lost or misplaced.
I am satisfied with the product and the price however the length of delivery time tainted the purchase. Perhaps better correspondence with customers could help in future.
Reasonably priced and ordered 3 colours. Only 2 arrived and no refund given.
1st and only item I ordered arrived damaged in the box and unusable.
I did get a refund after a while but I won't order from them again
Bad experience
Item that I ordered was in stock online but payment was refunded (thank you) as item was apparently (?) out of stock physically. No reason given, no advise as to when / if item will be in stock again.
Reference EM-WS-378063 dated 2ond june 2020
Inspection of the model when unpacked showed the wing to be badly warped. I reported this to EM by phone as soon as opened the box and was asked to send a photo (sent to the email address on the order copy) which I did. I had to chase several times. I was told that the distributor would send a new wing to EM for forwarding on. Chased again, now told that the distributor did not have one in stock. I have had no EM verbally initiated communication email confirming status on whats happening. Most unsatisfactory customer service.
Took over 8 Days to arrive, and not all the order was included, I was however refunded for the missing items. The communication after the order was placed was poor, and even after contacting the company I received no reply.
The order duly arrived, but at £4.99 postage I expected better for what was only an envelope delivery.
Wasnt happy with my product. With stickers hanging off, lights broken and hanging out, and general “shoddy” quality. Sent the company a Message the next morning and got a very short and shirty reply, telling me “what i get is what i get, if i want a top quality one i should spend £500”
Was also then told they’d send a new sticker pack but still never did.
Certainly wont deal with this company again, and WILL NOT recommend to anyone.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,262 reviews