Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Excellent just wot ordered
Great price, quick delivery and friendly service. Communication from the courier took a bit of guesswork though, as they delivered the parcel from 'Century UK' not 'Elite Models'...
Good prices, quick service and well packed. What a handy place to deal with!
Great service and items delivered very quickly.
Very poor communication, I didn't know if my order had been accepted as there was no confirmation and i didn't find any way of checking an order number (from a screen shot I took) on the website. I didn't know when it was shipped, and the first I knew was when a few days later I received an email from a shipping company with no details in it. I guessed that this could be the order coming through. Having said that the order arrived quickly and i'm happy with the receipt of it.
The product is exactly as I expected. Unfortunately it will be sometime Before I can use it. I have been sidelined for about three months with a badly broken leg.😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Had in stock all the paints I needed and I received them quickly after ordering.
Had the parts I wanted (spare propellors) and sent them promptly. Very happy 🙂
It was a gift for my son in law very efficient service and arrived very quickly thank you
Excellent service- thanks
Great service fast delivery
Prompt delivery
Order didn’t arrive
Excellent service highly recommend
Order arrived in good time and in good condition. Great service
Excellent customer service. Had a query about the product I purchased and was answered within 5 minutes.
Excellent response excellent service.
Took payment for a model that has still not shipped (2 weeks later), I'd prefer only to pay when the item is actually sent.
Every thing was first class. I will be using you again my order arrived early which was good as well
Good customer service from the start. Will definitely be using again in the future.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,439 reviews