Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Brilliant customer service very quick delivery friendly staff at hand if you need anything will deffo use them again
Brilliant service. Fast and packed carefully. Used many times and never a hitch!
Posted 1 hour ago
Had everything I needed and super fat service. Recommended!
My first time using Elite Models and was very impressed with their service
and attention to detail aling with being very pleasant people.
A good experience.

Richard
Whitwick
Leicestershire
As always the service is swift, you get what you need fast! The site is easy to use and interesting to browse!
Thank you Elite models for your usual high standard of service.
Mark
Good selection of products. Excellent customer service and speedy delivery.
Very fast delivery. Really pleased!
Did everything they could to ensure I had exactly what I needed to get started with model rockets. A real pleasure to have dealt with the team.
Bought from Guernsey, ex VAT, excellent service around, thanks.
Fantastic products and speedy delivery.
Great service and product
Parts arrived as ordered. No problems. Always good.
Very helpful on the phone, next day delivery, reasonably priced.
What more could you ask for.
Truly awesome service would recommend and will be buying again from this company 100% perfection
Delivered on time.Fair price and well packaged.
Hi Guys............JUST 4 INTEREST I AM STUFFING MY TIGER MOTH WITH SERVOS AND U GUESS DXS RECEIVER THIS IS MY LAST MODEL I WILL BE AS I AM GETTTTTTTTIND OLD I AM JUST TURNING 80 AND TODAY KATHY HAS HER BIRTHDAY

OLD FREDERICK....... IF YOU SEE ANY BUGS .....STAMP ON THEM. BLOODY WEIRD BUGS
Top Class ! Absolutely no problems.
Excellent service, thank you from New Zealand.
Very pleased with the package and timing of the paints I ordered. Great value for money. Will use again.👍
Excellent service, goods arrived on time and as described.
Excellent service