Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Absolutely in love with Crazy Colour hair dye! They are my go to dye company, always a smooth experience and they provide the best colours!
Hi Lauren, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair and eyebrows look absolutely fabulous and perfect for a Beetlejuice costume πŸ–€. Thank you for your continued support and we are glad that you always have a smooth shopping experience 🀍.
Amazing colours absolutely love it
Hi Erica, thank you for the 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We love you πŸ’–
super easy and great service :)
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are so glad that you found the ordering process super easy and were happy with our customer service πŸ’—.
Toxic green, did not disappoint.
Hi Sue, thank you for the 5-star review for Toxic UV. We are glad it did not disappoint and bet your hair looks fab πŸ’š.
Always used crazy colour bright colours that don’t fade or run really fast delivery
Hi Shaunie, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you have had a positive experience using our colors and received them quickly. Thank you for always using us πŸ’—.
Excellent clear, bright colour! I do adult modelling and I can rely on Crazy Color to give just the right tone to contrast with my skin. I love how easy it is to apply, and the bleaching kit works a treat on my dark brown hair. After bleaching, my hair was a bit stiff, but then applying the colour and rainbow shampoo made it lovely and soft and natural-feeling again.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Hi Talitha, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. So glad that you found our color to be bright, clear, and complimentary against your skin. We love that you found our Bleaching Kit easy to apply and that you also liked our Extend Rainbow Shampoo. Your hair looks fab πŸ’—.
Love crazy colour everything about it. I always use this hair colour brand as it always works the best. 😍
Crazy Color 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Hi Josie, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We love you and are so glad that our products always work for you the best πŸ’ž. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous; keep sharing your new looks with us as we love to see it πŸ’—.
Very good service quick and efficient
Hi Amy, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you received a good customer experience and found our service efficient 🌈
I love the pink I ordered its lush I'd it a few times now it lasts well for a semi permanent.
Hi Laura, thank you for the 5-star review; it means a lot to us. We are so glad that you love Pinkissimo and that you find it long-lasting. Bet your hair looks fab πŸ’—.
Came out blue rather than purple, a nice blue but nothing like the picture.
Hi Willow, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that you got a different result using our product than you hoped. There are many factors that could have caused your hair to different than the picture advertised. For example, existing or previous color in the hair, porosity, and condition. However, we are glad that you didn't mind the blue shade you ended up with 🌈
I love crazy colour. Each time I get quality results.
Hi Deborah, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we love you and are so glad that you are happy with the quality of our products πŸ’ž.
Fast delivery, quality colours. Love it thank you ❀️
Hi Laura, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us. We are so glad that you like the quality of our products and received them quickly. Thank you πŸ’ž
Great products, quick shipping.
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad you found our products great and received them quickly 🌈.
I loved the plastic free outer packaging and the free crazy color pin it came with, was a nice touch. Delivery was fairly quick. Would recommend crazy color. Looking forward to trying out new colours.
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you love our new packaging and the surprise in your parcel. We are excited for you to get your creativity on and explore our colors more πŸ’–
Arrived swiftly I can't comment on the products themselves as its a Christmas present for my daughter
Hi John, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We hope your daughter loves our products and are very impressed with your organisation πŸŽ„
I love these colours! I bought the blue and it's beaut! Thoroughly recommend.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Hi Sophie, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you love our colors and would recommend them πŸ’™. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous! Keep on sharing photos of your hair with us; we love to see it 🌈.
Great products, quick service and really thoughtful packaging. Very impressed, thank you.
Hi Pam, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you like our products, the customer service that you received and our brand new packaging. Thank you πŸ’ž.
The best semi permanent hair dye I've ever used!
Hi Ellie, thank you for the glowing review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are over the moon that you found our product to be the best semi-permanent hair dye you have ever used. Bet your hair looks fab πŸ’š
Both colours were completely different inside the bottle to how they were previously. The bubblegum blue especially was more of a capri blue with purple undertones. This has upset me and will not be using your hair dye again
Hi Katriona, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that you have had a negative experience with our products. We will feed this back to our teams internally so that they can look into this further.
Delivery is quick, product is awesome, some colours are better then others, my favourite is Toxic UV it is amazing and I love it highly recommend this brand (only one I use) washes out eventually and don’t stain my bleached hair so you can change the colour whenever, even as it fades it’s still a great colour.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Hi Courtney, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you received your order quickly and find our products awesome especially Toxic UV. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous πŸ’—. We love that you find it super easy to mix up your hair and change the color. Keep being creative and sharing your amazing hair with us 🌈.
Crazy Color is rated 3.82 based on 332 reviews