Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
A Overton
G Whitlock
G Whitlock
The colour washed out immediately, a total waste of £5
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry, to hear that you have had a negative experience with our product. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color (such as our own). However, there is more information available on our website.
Easy to apply long lasting colours
Hi Tracey, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you continue to love our products!
Easy to work with, high shine and colour.
Hi Lynda, thank you for the glowing review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color ๐Ÿ’š
Purchased some dye, came out the wrong colour, contacted crazy colour for an explanation and had no response. Absolutely poor customer service would not recommend to anyone, will never be using these products again.
Very good colours and colours last long time on your hair
Hi Karen, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you love our products and their longevity.
Amazing colours, they don't fade and they're easy to mix and match. Love them!
Hi Rebecca, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you are loving our products and experimenting with them the possibilities are endless.
The colours are AMAZING. All the tones I have tried have lasted the spected amount of time (washes). The only dyes I use ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Hi Sara, thank you for the incredible review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you have had nothing but good experiences with our products and that they are dodging the dreaded fade for as long as they can.
Amazing colours, even better that they don’t damage your hair
Hi Shannon, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad you love our products and that your hair is staying strong and glossy (just how we like it).
Great colours. One of the best colours I’ve used.
Hi Tamara, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. We are so glad you love our color bet it looks fabulous!
Brilliant colour payoff and staying power however it was a completely different shade to the one it was labelled as. I bought the shade 'fire' and it was a deep pink shade rather than a bright red.
Hi Tia, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. Sorry, our product was not quite the color you were expecting; this may have been because of the base color or any other color that remained in the hair. Fire as the name suggests is a loud bright red, but, does have undertones of pink in it. Although, we have plenty of other red shades available that might be more to your liking for next time.
Crazy Colour products are the best, the hair colours got me through lockdown with vibrant red hair and the shampoo & conditioner protects my brazillian blow dry :) *****
Hi Lisa, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you love our products and we helped you and your hair get through lockdown in style ๐Ÿ’›.
your colours have washed right out within two washes all the times ive tried them
Hi Summer, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry, to hear that you have had negative experiences with our products. To prevent the color from washing out of your hair we recommend not washing your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color (such as our own) and only wash hair a max of two times a week and always in cold water.
Great product
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color!
My hair is Pingin!
Hi SJ, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you are loving your pingin hair.
Love the colour came out super bright
Crazy Color 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Hi Samantha, thank you for the 5-star review; we love your hair! Keep on sharing your fabulous hair photos with us.
Ordered two different pinks, lovely colours, would say that one of them did turn my hair light purple rather than light pink? Even though it was put on ver light blond hair. But I really liked the colour so no real issue really.
Hi, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you loved our products ๐Ÿ’œ. Marshmallow is a light pinky lilac color, however, may have gone more to the purple side depending on if any color was remaining in your hair.
very good colour, extremely vibrant and pigmented, love how you can tone it down with conditioner or crazy color’s “neutral” product. lasts a decent amount of time as it says on the bottle. overall great product
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you love not just our products but their flexibility.
Always use these products to dye my hair and I love them, switched from blue to purple, but the quality is still amazing, and the delivery is super fast.
Hi Matilde, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad you continue to love our products and service.
Really happy with the colour how my hair turned out and will keep using this . Ive had nice compliments from
People about my hair colour ruby rogue
Hi Kerri, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! Bet your hair looks fabulous! Keep on turning heads.
While good at making long lasting color, the color I chose, pine green, was not a green at all and turned my hair bright blue. It was difficult to wash out and difficult to tone to the right shade of dark green with a bottle of canary yellow - all yellow washed out in 2 days. It wouldn't take any more pigment no matter how much I washed out or what I did. Tryed to dye over it with permanents when I was tired of looking at the blue, but once again the ends of my hair would not take color. Ended up having to cut it out. Haven't had these problems before with Manic Panic
Hi Lee, thank you for your feedback; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you had negative experiences with our products. This may be due to the base color of your hair when these products were applied or if you had any yellow remaining in it. With the correct aftercare, all of our products can last up to 8-12 washes. There are how-to tutorials and more information about the application process available on our website.
Crazy Color is rated 4.01 based on 77 reviews