Clarkes Golf Reviews

01744419914

admin@clarkesgolf.co.uk

Clarkes' Golf, Mill Lane, Saint Helens

Tell us how Clarkes Golf made you happy
Service is above and beyond 5star staff are very helpful and go out of the way to support and resolve any issues.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Great service speedy delivery good price
Excellent and v swift servcie comms and delivery of excellent golf shoes
Quite simply I wouldn’t go anywhere else. All the staff are fantastic & very knowledgeable & can’t do enough to help. Their superstore is always packed full of all our golfing needs. My lads have come up through the ranks of Junior golf & always used Clarkes golf, they have all the modern technology for club fitting which my lads have used extensively. Keep up the good work Clarkes Golf⛳️
Excellent product, prices and service. Really impressed, I will definitely shop again and recommend to others.
Very good
Good speedy service and the shoes fitted exactly so very happy
EXCELLENT COMMS AND PROMPT DELIVERY. GOODS WERE GREAT QUALITY AND A VERY REASONABLE PRICE PLUS THE ADDED BONUS OF SOME FREE GOLF SOCKS! WIN WIN WIN!!
Best price for the product I wanted and service level. There was a missing item from my order (free gift), but this was rectified promptly and without fuss. I would recommend and will be using again.
Very good service arrived in good time and good value for money
The purchases were at a very good price and delivered quickly
Nice choice of ladies golf shirts. Friendly staff.
I've used Clarkes golf for over 15 years. I always have had great service and great prices. Just been fitted for new irons, there is no sales pressure and the knowledge and patience of the fitter were exceptional. Keep up the good work!
Excellent service
My ION2 watch was good value & arrived on time with tracking details. Would use Clarke Golf again.
Great experience and could be buying a putter next time. Thanks for a great service
The service was excellent received my goods within a day. Its the first time I have used Clarkes would not hesitate to use again. The Sunderland tops I received are brilliant thank you.
Product exactly as described and the most amazing service. I have already recommended the company to a friend who has purchased something.
Very good and prompt service
Brilliant service , really quick and efficient
Clarkes Golf is rated 4.89 based on 1,727 reviews