The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
I was so delighted to find this online store and instantly fell in love with the new style long hot water bottles. I ordered one and was delighted with a 50% promotional discount and just a few days later it arrived. I love it and my grandson loves it to and promptly took it home to "look after" for me 😁 So I now have a dragon one on route for my grandson in the hope I can get my dog one back lol. Great product, great service and fast delivery. I will be buying these as presents for everyone now 😁
Excellent service and range of hot water bottles...very pleased...and great sale offers
I recieved my hot water bottle today Its Lovley Really pleased Thank you
Brilliant the quality is amazing kids love it and despatch was mega fast and emails keeping me up to date in whats is happening.

Already looking at another purchase.
Brilliant products and really good quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Quick delivery, good quality product, bought a fluffy hot water bottle to keep our puppy warm and comfy, does the trick and looks nice.
Very good quality at an exceptional price
I don’t mind giving 5 stars for great products like this but I HATE being required to write more!
Excellent customer service. Unfortunately had a problem with the stopper which meant the bottle was leaking, a replacement was issued very quickly with no fuss. 10/10 customer service... and the covers are cute too, what's not to love!
Excellent service, Thank you.
Super happy with my purchase. Quality product, great price, very fast delivery and of course the pleasure of supporting a family business.
Very efficient. We haven’t used the hot water bottles yet as the weather he been warmer.
Excellent. I live in western Canada and it's difficult to find decent hot water bottles (the last one I had lasted only a few months, and burst at the seam suddenly, scalding me in the process).

I ordered two in your New Year sale. There was a slight hitch when I received an email from Royal Mail saying my order was stuck in their depot somewhere due to insufficient postage, but I received the order only a couple of days later. Two weeks from order to delivery in Canada isn't bad in these Covid-affected times.

So glad I found you!
I placed my order with Next Day Delivery on 8th Feb and almost two weeks later the product has not arrived and is not shown as 'On its way' on the parcel tracker.

I have approached The Hot Water Bottle Shop twice and have not had a response.
I cannot say enough good things about The Hot Bottle Shop! Their customer service was wonderful.
My mum absolutely love it! Fab product
Very good service and the products are of excellent quality
Efficient service and good value.
Great store, sells great quality hot water bottles.
I love having a hot water bottle, I’ve had loads over the years but this one is by far the best
The cover is so soft and fluffy but not too thick that you can’t feel the heat

Really great quality and super fast postage
Perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ» 🀩
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Thank you for your review! Glad you like our HWB :) The Blush Sheepskin hwb is a great choice and has been one our favourites this season!

Love,