The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

More Photos & Videos
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 29th January 2017
Tom Hill
More Photos & Videos
After ordering a long hot water bottle for myself at Christmas and receiving prompt service, I thought I would order another one for an elderly relative who is not very mobile. The order was placed on May 1st, by May 6th Hermes tracking messages stopped and by May 12th there was still no delivery. I rang the company, spoke to a gentleman who was quite short and clipped in his response (no apology was given). He told me that they would contact Hermes to chase it up and would get back to me. By 15th May, I had not received the goods or a return phone call to give me an update of where my order was. I rang again, spoke to the same gentleman, who told me that Hermes had not got back to them (and I presume the company had not chased up the query), so I requested a full refund, which was acknowledged but, once again, no apology for the extremely lax customer service was given. I await now to see how long this company takes to reimburse me.
I will not be using the Hotwaterbottleshop again and would not recommend them.
As a postscript, I found an almost identical hot water bottle on another website, which was half the price and had no delivery charge.
Bought two hot water bottles, one leaks. Poor quality stoppers. Disappointed and unable to use.
Quickly delivered stopper which didn't fit one of their own bottles. So at face value (-£5) so far a waste of time and money.
I’m very disappointed with the colour I received! As it is not even close to the photo I chose my purchase from.
I have not received any information about the delivery since the order was confirmed.
Therefore disappointed.
Ordered a present for my wife's birthday, paid for next day delivery and it came 4 days later. Would not order from here again or recommend ordering from here again. What a joke. Apparently due to a damaged parcel which isn't and shouldn't have been my problem.
Poor quality bottles. I ordered two hot water bottles with covers. The service was excellent, however, both bottles have faulty, ill-fitting stoppers which leaked considerably.
The only thing a hot water bottle has to do is not leak and although one leaky hot water bottle could be described as a misfortune, two leaky hot water bottles looks like carelessness.
Still hasn't come in the mail
Bottle leaked onto bed. Poor quality lid/chamber. Bought a cheap one for £3 which was much better.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.63 based on 403 reviews