The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
I placed my order with Next Day Delivery on 8th Feb and almost two weeks later the product has not arrived and is not shown as 'On its way' on the parcel tracker.

I have approached The Hot Water Bottle Shop twice and have not had a response.
Very bad service! I ordered a hot water bottle before Christmas and have not received it yet. I have chased the customer service multiple times who got back 1 time to say that they look into this. This was over a week ago, still no message from them. Very disappointed
Still not received item
Not yet received order.
I have not received this item as yet ????
Bought two hot water bottles, one leaks. Poor quality stoppers. Disappointed and unable to use.
Quickly delivered stopper which didn't fit one of their own bottles. So at face value (-£5) so far a waste of time and money.
I’m very disappointed with the colour I received! As it is not even close to the photo I chose my purchase from.
I have not received any information about the delivery since the order was confirmed.
Therefore disappointed.
Ordered a present for my wife's birthday, paid for next day delivery and it came 4 days later. Would not order from here again or recommend ordering from here again. What a joke. Apparently due to a damaged parcel which isn't and shouldn't have been my problem.
Poor quality bottles. I ordered two hot water bottles with covers. The service was excellent, however, both bottles have faulty, ill-fitting stoppers which leaked considerably.
The only thing a hot water bottle has to do is not leak and although one leaky hot water bottle could be described as a misfortune, two leaky hot water bottles looks like carelessness.
Still hasn't come in the mail
Bottle leaked onto bed. Poor quality lid/chamber. Bought a cheap one for £3 which was much better.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.66 based on 546 reviews