The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
Have not yet received the item in question so I am unable to comment.
The FAQ says to put any additional information on the checkout payment page. There's nowhere to do this. The other option is to send an email which I did. Unfortunately either nobody read it or it was just ignored. Ruins the birthday surprise when the branded box is delivered.
Arrived fast and is cheap but the hot water bottle looses its heat wayyyy too fast. Will not buy again
The size of hot bottle stopper which I purchased was slightly smaller than expected. The style is the same, however I had no idea that the stopper sizes varies. After I received, tried it and realised that the size is incorrect, I contacted to send it back for a full refund but the response I received was that I will receive refund for the item price only. I am currently unhappy that I will not receive a full refund including the postage that I paid, so I will not be returning the item just to receive £1 only as I paid £2.99 for postage and I think that this policy is wrong. As I cannot use the item due to wrong size I felt that I have been ripped off. Thank you for not accepting to giving me my full refund for the wrong size item.
Not quite what I expected
Terrible. I asked for plastic free packaging which I was assured I would receive, only to receive my parcel in 2 plastic bags. In addition, I ordered 2 hot water bottles and only received one so now have to wait for the other to arrive in time for Christmas - in yet another plastic bag!
Ordered red and then pink turned up and it still said red on the sent invoice ! Too late to change, off to US to give as presents
We haven't received the items yet, so I don't know why I'm being chased for a review.
looks cheap when received and neck of bottle sticks out and is a cheap looking cream colour.
Although I carefully checked that we have Casandra hot water bottles, the stoppers are the wrong size - too small. Obviously different stopper sizes of Casandra hwbs, wish the website made this clear.
I haven't received my order yet! Can't write a review
The bottle itself looks great and feels well made. However, the overpowering smell is unacceptable.
I've aired it, washed it and it still stinks.
Couldn't have it in my bed.
We were very happy with the speed of the delivery of the two hot water bottles, but so so unhappy with the bottles themselves - the faux fur is poor quality, but by far the worst thing is the smell of them. Never ever have we smelt such an awful weird rubber smell and it is so bad we cannot have them in the bed for what they were designed for. So we regret buying them.
There was nothing wrong except for the excessive cost of replacing a stopper. It came on time and in good condition. But I found it expensive to pay 2.99 postage for an item costing 1.99.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.62 based on 423 reviews