The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
An unqualified success, pretty much. The bottle retains good heat through to the morning, and seals well. The stopper seals against the rubber of the bottle, avoiding the need for a rubber washer, that inevitably perishes eventually. And the faux fur cover is great. The only thing to keep in mind is that the shade of grey pictured in the photo on the website is far darker than the real cover. Not at all representative. Hopefully The HWBS will remedy that on the site. I spoke with the company about this, and received great service. They were interested in my problem, and offered me a replacement, though I decided in the end to keep the one they sent, which is still a nice colour. I will recommend HWBS to friends.
The hot water bottle is very poor quality, especially for the price paid. Very unhappy with the purchase. The material is already matted down and looks old...looks like I've owned this for a number of years after just using for 2 weeks.
Really good quality bottles and very soft and comfortable cover. Third one I have bought and pleased with the service.
Very pleased with purchase. Just what was needed. Fluffy cover a bonus. Thank you.
Excellent hot water bottle. Like the cream colour too. Arrived on time.
Lovely quality product delivered quickly and super value as half price in the sale
I love my hot water bottle. Honestly so cute and makes me smile when I see it. Amazing price and perfect delivery.
Excellent as described quick delivery
Bought 2 as presents for my mom. She loves them especially dexter the dog! Very pleased
Great service! Lovely product!
Great product, prompt delivery, great customer service
The product sold is not actually 750 cc. The product has a volume of 500 cc and was wrongly sent to me thorough eBay with a fake label of 750 cc and a more expensive price. I believe is a scam. Sell the smaller product to the customer instead of the actual product with a fake label. We emailed the seller three times and provided evidence of how small the size is and they didn’t provide us with a free return when they were clearly at fault! Do not trust this seller as they don’t provide accurate information of their products. 0 customer service..terrible!
Hi there, I am very happy with the two hot water bottles I ordered online. However, I was slightly horrified by all the plastic packaging and wonder what to do with it. They were both wrapped in individual plastic covers and then a huge thicker plastic, I think doubled over, wrapper. There must be a better way. And so many emails and questions here. So ... too much info! I don't even know how it was delivered, by what means or time, so not answered!! It arrived safe. Thank you.
Excellent quality hot water bottle and cover which I bought my father for Christmas. I shall certainly purchase again for Xmas presents for friends and/or family. I must also add that the service is also excellent and very friendly. Extremely impressed with The Hot Water Bottle Shop as a whole - both quality of product and service.
I was so delighted to find this online store and instantly fell in love with the new style long hot water bottles. I ordered one and was delighted with a 50% promotional discount and just a few days later it arrived. I love it and my grandson loves it to and promptly took it home to "look after" for me 😁 So I now have a dragon one on route for my grandson in the hope I can get my dog one back lol. Great product, great service and fast delivery. I will be buying these as presents for everyone now 😁
Excellent service and range of hot water bottles...very pleased...and great sale offers
I recieved my hot water bottle today Its Lovley Really pleased Thank you
Brilliant the quality is amazing kids love it and despatch was mega fast and emails keeping me up to date in whats is happening. Already looking at another purchase.
Brilliant products and really good quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Quick delivery, good quality product, bought a fluffy hot water bottle to keep our puppy warm and comfy, does the trick and looks nice.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.66 based on 564 reviews