The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop

How would you rate The Hot water Bottle Shop ?

Rebecca Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"They had exactly what I wanted. Even though they are based in the UK and I am in the USA, payment was simple and the shipping was fast."
"Fast efficient service lovely product would recommend"
"My order was delivered today and I am very impressed with the service. I love to find established family businesses in my online searches and always choose to buy from them if they have what I need. I ordered these bottles because I bought a Coronation bottle in the Isle Of Man over 10 years ago which I have been really pleased with – still going strong but I am beginning to use it more often for aches and pains! It will be useful to have one at work and a spare. Locally I have only been able to find plastic not rubber and the rubber one feels nicer and is more pliable."
"What I wanted and efficient service."
"The only place where I could find good quality rubber hot water bottles with a 3year guarantee. I have just purchased three to replace the ones I bought 3years ago. They still look in good condition but I have a dread of a burst hot water bottle so will replace regularly for peace of mind. Excellent service from the Hot Water Bottle Shop."
Dorothy Moir
Verified Buyer
"I do not remember the persons name but she was most understanding and helpful on the phone, she was very patient with me as I trying to get the same items as I had purchased 3 years ago. I have received my parcel and I am once more pleased with the service. Thank you"
Mrs A Ledwidge
Verified Buyer
"The hot water bottle I purchased for my mum was greatly appreciated. She said it felt luxurious, was a lovely colour and really well made. The customer service, delivery, ease of use of the website were all great. I highly recommend The Hot Water Bottle Shop."
Emma Josling
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, kept me informed along the whole way. Love my new long hot water bottle, I’ve used it everyday since it’s arrived."
Daniel Witter
Verified Buyer
"Never used before , found on google , not the cheapest but I’m an advocate of service and goods over price , speedy delivery and top notch items thank you! :)"
"Good quality hotel bottles. The great thing is that you can get spare stoppers for these"
"The hot water bottle arrived very quickly and was perfect."
Elizabeth McCord
Verified Buyer
"They always do - just perfect for the present you need when you are not sure what to buy - men and women!!!"
Jolanta Jarulaitiene
Verified Buyer
"Lovely toys!! Quality is also good. Only one thing... Recommendations to pour not hotter than 40 degrees water doesn't give enough warmth. Will try a bit hotter next time. Anyway, we love them!!!"
David Wrigglesworth
Verified Buyer
"product is good and cover well made, delivered when promised"
"Very clear website and good communication with customer re. order and dispatch; prompt delivery. Defect on one of the two items delivered - have contacted HWB Shop about exchange."
"This is my second purchase from this site. My feet are always cold so the water bottles have. stopped that. I also bought one for my great niece, think she'll love it. The colours are great I especially love the ribbed ones. Thank you ."
"Item was delivered quickly in lovely condition. Well pleased"
"Great customer service, quickly dispatched and lovely items"
"Ordered a present for my wife's birthday, paid for next day delivery and it came 4 days later. Would not order from here again or recommend ordering from here again. What a joke. Apparently due to a damaged parcel which isn't and shouldn't have been my problem."
Mr R.P. HIGGINS
Verified Buyer
"Although I carefully checked that we have Casandra hot water bottles, the stoppers are the wrong size - too small. Obviously different stopper sizes of Casandra hwbs, wish the website made this clear."
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.72 based on 237 reviews