The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop

How would you rate The Hot water Bottle Shop ?

"Highly recommend this company for timely delivery and quality product. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"A good range, good quality and quick delivery."
"The service was incredible! I live in Canada and my item was delivered in less than a week. The presentation of the hot water bottle in the gift box was really nice. I love the hot water bottle and the cover. Would definitely order from The Hot Water Bottle Shop again."
"Very good indeed - have not used the bottle yet - got it well in advance of the (no doubt!) cold weather to come - but it seems perfect, and will provide warmth through the nights ahead! Mike H."
"Looked in Boots and other chemist shops etc for years for a traditional hot water bottle - this website gave me exactly what I needed!"
"I was delighted both with the speedy and efficient delivery and the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Lovely hot water bottle and very quick delivery"
"Ordered online and immediately received a confirmation email with approximate delivery time. Subsequent emails and texts followed to say when it will be arriving and was delivered on the exact day they said. The hot water bottle was a gift for a friend and seemed very happy! Thanks to all"
"At last somewhere that sells the king of hot water bottles, the Coronation!"
"They had exactly what I wanted. Even though they are based in the UK and I am in the USA, payment was simple and the shipping was fast."
"Fast efficient service lovely product would recommend"
"My order was delivered today and I am very impressed with the service. I love to find established family businesses in my online searches and always choose to buy from them if they have what I need. I ordered these bottles because I bought a Coronation bottle in the Isle Of Man over 10 years ago which I have been really pleased with – still going strong but I am beginning to use it more often for aches and pains! It will be useful to have one at work and a spare. Locally I have only been able to find plastic not rubber and the rubber one feels nicer and is more pliable."
"What I wanted and efficient service."
"The only place where I could find good quality rubber hot water bottles with a 3year guarantee. I have just purchased three to replace the ones I bought 3years ago. They still look in good condition but I have a dread of a burst hot water bottle so will replace regularly for peace of mind. Excellent service from the Hot Water Bottle Shop."
"I do not remember the persons name but she was most understanding and helpful on the phone, she was very patient with me as I trying to get the same items as I had purchased 3 years ago. I have received my parcel and I am once more pleased with the service. Thank you"
"The hot water bottle I purchased for my mum was greatly appreciated. She said it felt luxurious, was a lovely colour and really well made. The customer service, delivery, ease of use of the website were all great. I highly recommend The Hot Water Bottle Shop."
"Great customer service, kept me informed along the whole way. Love my new long hot water bottle, I’ve used it everyday since it’s arrived."
"Never used before , found on google , not the cheapest but I’m an advocate of service and goods over price , speedy delivery and top notch items thank you! :)"
"Good quality hotel bottles. The great thing is that you can get spare stoppers for these"
"The hot water bottle arrived very quickly and was perfect."
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.73 based on 246 reviews