The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
In short, hot!! Just what we needed, as the old ones we have gave up on us... will get us through the cooler nights later this year!
Hot-water bottles with an that extra something - purchased as a birthday gift it was received with hugs and excitement.
The website was informative & the bottle came really quickly.
great water bottles. great service.
I’d been wondering about buying an outdoor heater for a while but environmental concerns had put me off. In a flash of inspiration I realised I needed hot water bottles for all our guests and picked up a load in the sale from the hot water bottle shop. Quirky and fun, practical and up to safety standards – just what we need for cosy outdoor entertaining during Covid.
Good old fashioned water bottles that we remember from our youth. They are full sized, exactly the same as when you were a child. They work! That simple. If you are looking for a good water bottle then look no further
Lovely hot water bottles!
Prompt delivery & excellent quality goods. Would recommend & would use again.
Wonderful hot water bottle. Larger than expected and the cover is luxurious. Where have you been all my life !! Wound definitely recommend.
No complaints here 😊
Excellent product, my wife loves it
An unqualified success, pretty much. The bottle retains good heat through to the morning, and seals well. The stopper seals against the rubber of the bottle, avoiding the need for a rubber washer, that inevitably perishes eventually. And the faux fur cover is great. The only thing to keep in mind is that the shade of grey pictured in the photo on the website is far darker than the real cover. Not at all representative. Hopefully The HWBS will remedy that on the site. I spoke with the company about this, and received great service. They were interested in my problem, and offered me a replacement, though I decided in the end to keep the one they sent, which is still a nice colour. I will recommend HWBS to friends.
The hot water bottle is very poor quality, especially for the price paid. Very unhappy with the purchase. The material is already matted down and looks old...looks like I've owned this for a number of years after just using for 2 weeks.
Really good quality bottles and very soft and comfortable cover. Third one I have bought and pleased with the service.
Very pleased with purchase. Just what was needed. Fluffy cover a bonus. Thank you.
Excellent hot water bottle. Like the cream colour too. Arrived on time.
Lovely quality product delivered quickly and super value as half price in the sale
I love my hot water bottle. Honestly so cute and makes me smile when I see it. Amazing price and perfect delivery.
Excellent as described quick delivery
Bought 2 as presents for my mom. She loves them especially dexter the dog! Very pleased
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.67 based on 573 reviews