The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop

How would you rate The Hot water Bottle Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The hot water bottle arrived very quickly and was perfect."
Elizabeth McCord
Verified Buyer
"They always do - just perfect for the present you need when you are not sure what to buy - men and women!!!"
Jolanta Jarulaitiene
Verified Buyer
"Lovely toys!! Quality is also good. Only one thing... Recommendations to pour not hotter than 40 degrees water doesn't give enough warmth. Will try a bit hotter next time. Anyway, we love them!!!"
David Wrigglesworth
Verified Buyer
"product is good and cover well made, delivered when promised"
"Very clear website and good communication with customer re. order and dispatch; prompt delivery. Defect on one of the two items delivered - have contacted HWB Shop about exchange."
"This is my second purchase from this site. My feet are always cold so the water bottles have. stopped that. I also bought one for my great niece, think she'll love it. The colours are great I especially love the ribbed ones. Thank you ."
"Item was delivered quickly in lovely condition. Well pleased"
"Great customer service, quickly dispatched and lovely items"
"Ordered a present for my wife's birthday, paid for next day delivery and it came 4 days later. Would not order from here again or recommend ordering from here again. What a joke. Apparently due to a damaged parcel which isn't and shouldn't have been my problem."
Mr R.P. HIGGINS
Verified Buyer
"Although I carefully checked that we have Casandra hot water bottles, the stoppers are the wrong size - too small. Obviously different stopper sizes of Casandra hwbs, wish the website made this clear."
"Poor quality bottles. I ordered two hot water bottles with covers. The service was excellent, however, both bottles have faulty, ill-fitting stoppers which leaked considerably. The only thing a hot water bottle has to do is not leak and although one leaky hot water bottle could be described as a misfortune, two leaky hot water bottles looks like carelessness."
Colin Cubitt
Verified Buyer
"This hot water bottle seems to be of a very good quality material, thicker than some I've had in the past, and seems to retain the heat for a lot longer. The knitted cover is excellent too. A quick service from the company too."
"Giraffe and leopard print covers are nice but I thought that, for the price, the hotwater bottle would have been of the sturdier variety. I use hotwater bottles every day due to cold extremities so I hope these will last."
Roisin Hegarty
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection of Hot Water Bottles for adults & younger people. Fun variety of covers. Easy to order & prompt delivery."
Anne-Viviane Maus
Verified Buyer
"I live in Canada and believe it or not even with temperature of -15/20 it is very hard to find water bottle ! So I ordered mine from England, crazy but I am so happy about it. I am using it almost every night. Everyone made fun of me when I ordered it but everyone in the house now wants to have their own. The cover is really cozy and very pretty, I have the fox one, it is very well made and worth every dollar or pound :-)"
"The items arrived quickly and were of high quality. I also ordered just before Christmas so was amazed when it turned up before it. Very happy overall."
"I was very glad at the speed my items arrived. They are very nice quality and they stay warm for a good amount of time."
"Lovely product and quick delivery"
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Remarkable quality coronation hot water bottles in fabulous colors❤️... reasonably priced super fast service and shipping. The best!"
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.70 based on 227 reviews