The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Francesca Nigrelli
More Photos & Videos
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 29th January 2017
Tom Hill
More Photos & Videos
This is our second because we each need one around our back when the weather is a bit cool; one doesn't stretch around two people! Absolutely brilliant and very cosy in bed.
Very nice cover and water bottle!
The service was good. My purchase was swiftly confirmed by email but I never received anything advising of delivery despite being told I would. However delivery was made safely.
Have not yet received the item in question so I am unable to comment.
I purchased 3 hot water bottles 2 violet kashmir for myself - they were both ribbed on both sides and were wonderful - let just the right amount of heat without being too hot. The third hot bottle I purchased, had a lilac cover on for my granddaughter's birthday - the cover was soft and cosy and I think she will be very pleased with it! Worth the money - very high quality hot water bottles.
The FAQ says to put any additional information on the checkout payment page. There's nowhere to do this. The other option is to send an email which I did. Unfortunately either nobody read it or it was just ignored. Ruins the birthday surprise when the branded box is delivered.
Order completed quickly and efficiently; wide variety available; quality good on inspection so should expect good, sevicable item in use
After ordering a long hot water bottle for myself at Christmas and receiving prompt service, I thought I would order another one for an elderly relative who is not very mobile. The order was placed on May 1st, by May 6th Hermes tracking messages stopped and by May 12th there was still no delivery. I rang the company, spoke to a gentleman who was quite short and clipped in his response (no apology was given). He told me that they would contact Hermes to chase it up and would get back to me. By 15th May, I had not received the goods or a return phone call to give me an update of where my order was. I rang again, spoke to the same gentleman, who told me that Hermes had not got back to them (and I presume the company had not chased up the query), so I requested a full refund, which was acknowledged but, once again, no apology for the extremely lax customer service was given. I await now to see how long this company takes to reimburse me.
I will not be using the Hotwaterbottleshop again and would not recommend them.
As a postscript, I found an almost identical hot water bottle on another website, which was half the price and had no delivery charge.
Arrived fast and is cheap but the hot water bottle looses its heat wayyyy too fast. Will not buy again
very quick delivery but item received not as ordered. The one I ordered had a lip to facilitate filling with a hole for hanging.
Hassle free and easy to use - thank you.
Great hot water bottle, service was excellent.
Great website that was easy to use and safe transaction. Got dispatch information via email.

Took a little longer to come than expected but likely caused by COVID-19.

2 lovely, fluffy and large hot water bottles at the ready! The rubber feels excellent quality and so do the covers.

Fantastic, thank you. Definitely feels like a brand I can trust after my amazon one started leaking after just a few months use.
Excellent service. Ordering very straightforward. Given the current crisis delivery was surprisingly within a few days.
Bought this product before so I know it's very good. Lovely days but nights are still cold!
Exactly what was ordered.
quick and efficient, thank you.
Excellent service and no issues
For my 90 year old mum - loves it as she can move round her shoulders if needs be quite flexible- not hard and brittle
Thank you. Received our favourite hot water bottles from you. Love them.
Quick delivery and excellent product.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.63 based on 402 reviews