The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

More Photos & Videos
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 29th January 2017
Tom Hill
More Photos & Videos
Very nice cover and water bottle!
The service was good. My purchase was swiftly confirmed by email but I never received anything advising of delivery despite being told I would. However delivery was made safely.
Order completed quickly and efficiently; wide variety available; quality good on inspection so should expect good, sevicable item in use
Great website that was easy to use and safe transaction. Got dispatch information via email.

Took a little longer to come than expected but likely caused by COVID-19.

2 lovely, fluffy and large hot water bottles at the ready! The rubber feels excellent quality and so do the covers.

Fantastic, thank you. Definitely feels like a brand I can trust after my amazon one started leaking after just a few months use.
Exactly what was ordered.
I bought 2 for my grandchildren & got a discount as I purchased 2 which was brilliant. On top of that my grandchildren love them & I am a happy gran keeping them warm & cossy especially as we watched the saety link.
I purchased three 2 litre hot water bottles from the "Coronation" range with covers; all seem to be excellent quality and I think should last a long time. The size and quality means they lose heat slowly, which is most welcome. On the whole, I'm very glad I bought them.

On the downside (and the reason I can't give 5 stars to the shop): the vanilla perfume used to ease the rubber smell of new hot water bottle is ridiculously strong and seems to be much less good quality than the bottles themselves. Both my partner and I have some mild chemical sensitivities, but we can usually cope with small amounts of artificial scent, so thought would would be fine. Unfortunately this was not a small amount at all, and we've had a couple of days of itchy eyes, headaches etc., always worse just after the hot water bottle's been filled. The vanilla smell is also very strong (not unpleasant, blessedly, but... a lot). It's easing off now, thankfully (we recommend hanging the bottles and covers on the line to air out!), but it's all been a bit much. Honestly we'd have preferred to cope with the rubber smell! I'd hesitate before outright recommending the bottles, therefore, and I'd be delighted if the Hot Water Bottle Shop considered making the vanilla scent optional (or just using much less of it!). :-)
very good quality but a little expensive.
unfortunately it didn't fit - there are too many sizes! Crazy not to be standardized. I'm chucking out the bottle. Anyway your service was v good
Good quality hot water bottle. Very cute. Unfortunately the lavender smell is too strong for my daughter so I will need to buy a different heatable wheat pouch.
High quality hotwater bttles in a good range of colours and standard sizes. Easy to order. Delivery not the fastest but reliable.
But small but does the job.
Like the companies website - products very well priced - I think I would have preferred to pay a few pound more for a slightly better quality item
hi, we really like the product, delivery was v good etc, but we were a little dismayed by the packaging - so much impossible to recycle plastic! our kitchen is now full of these massive plastic boxes (we ordered three long bottles, and the package came with three extra plastic boxes) which we are not quite sure what to do with.....
Plug I purchased has done the job. Cost was £1.99 but with postage was nearly £5.00. Will not order any more as a result.
Love my long water bottle!!
item delivered in secure, presentable packaging on time. Shame it has the company name on the box as the post was takenin in by the gift recipient!!
Actual long hot water bottle looks fantastic. hope it is usable and not too heavy when full.
Service was good but the "Instructions for Use" are a bit ridiculous. ~They say not to fill with boiling water and NOT to fill with water from the domestic hot water system. Really? What options does that leave? Partially heating water in a kettle or saucepan? It doesn't say. What about putting cold water in the hot water bottle and using a microwave to heat it? Not something I would do, but it's not until you have read all the other instructions that it says NOT to microwave the hot water bottle. Needs improving.
Buying three bottles online was a stress-free experience. A helpful, simple website and a clear presentation of product range were backed up by prompt delivery. We have yet to use the new bottles but they appear to be of excellent quality.
I would have marked The Shop as very good but for the rather expensive charge for delivery to the Channel Islands. Perhaps the Shop has no control of that charge but it was towards the high range of delivery prices charged by other suppliers of similar sized online items.
prompt delivery. good quality rubber and good price
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.63 based on 404 reviews