The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
Great service, arrived promptly. Size and smooth surface as requested.
Exciting to discover an authentic source (ie a British shop) for a hot water bottle because who understands them better than they?!! Such bitter disappointment to find upon its arrival: “Made in China”...
Hi Linda, I am sorry you were disappointed to find our hwbs to be made in China. Unfortunately, the last British hwb manufacturer closed in 2001 and all product have since been made out in the Far East. It is frustrating, however the cost to manufacture a product which the market believes should be "cheap" means it is is cost prohibitive to make the product in the UK. We do design all our products here in the UK and also have a Made In Britain collection where all the covers are made here in the UK, in Loughborough at our design studio.

Despite finding that the product was made in China, we hope you found the product to be of good quality.

Love,

The Hot Water Bottle Shop x
They have not been used yet but they arrived very promptly and look great.
I wrote a review yesterday which was not good as I had not received my order. It came this morning (although I was not notified of shipment from the company) and the bottles are fine so please ignore my previous review. The delivery took 7 days (not over as I previously thought), but the postal service is disrupted because of Covid so I understand that. Thanks.
Bought as gift. Looks nice but not been used yet. If I had one little niggle it would be that it isn't boxed just in a plastic bag.
There was a delay in delivery of my order due to the Covid pandemic but I am pleased with the hot water bottle I have now received.
Super choice. Why are the goods classified as men's and women's? I bought the glitter fox cover for my daughter, which was found in the men's section.
Hi Heather - Thank you for your review. We have created collections: Ladies, Men's, Children's etc so it is easier to find product styles suited to the person you are buying for or the type of product you are looking for - these are only recommendations and we do have a "Shop All" Collection which shows all our products. We have found that this really works as we offer so many different products. There is no reason you can't buy something recommended for children for an adult etc! We hope this goes someway towards explaining why the have done this.

Love
The Hot Water Bottle Shop x
Nice hot water bottle but the Lids poor quality.
Hi, Thank you for your review. You bought individual replacement stoppers for your Coronation hot water bottle and one was unfortunately damaged which we told you to throw away and we sent you a replacement. I hope that you found our customer service good.

To those reading this review please be assured that this was an anomaly - for our Coronation Brand hwbs we supply replacement stoppers separately and this particular stopper had been damaged. Every hot water bottle (and stopper) we sell has been individually tested in line with current British Safety Standard for hwbs 1970:2012.

The Hot Water Bottle Shop x
good service although it took a day longer than predicted to arrive
Looks good but it is for a Christmas present so can't comment on warmth and comfort just style at the moment
Very nice cover and water bottle!
The service was good. My purchase was swiftly confirmed by email but I never received anything advising of delivery despite being told I would. However delivery was made safely.
Order completed quickly and efficiently; wide variety available; quality good on inspection so should expect good, sevicable item in use
Great website that was easy to use and safe transaction. Got dispatch information via email.

Took a little longer to come than expected but likely caused by COVID-19.

2 lovely, fluffy and large hot water bottles at the ready! The rubber feels excellent quality and so do the covers.

Fantastic, thank you. Definitely feels like a brand I can trust after my amazon one started leaking after just a few months use.
Exactly what was ordered.
I bought 2 for my grandchildren & got a discount as I purchased 2 which was brilliant. On top of that my grandchildren love them & I am a happy gran keeping them warm & cossy especially as we watched the saety link.
I purchased three 2 litre hot water bottles from the "Coronation" range with covers; all seem to be excellent quality and I think should last a long time. The size and quality means they lose heat slowly, which is most welcome. On the whole, I'm very glad I bought them.

On the downside (and the reason I can't give 5 stars to the shop): the vanilla perfume used to ease the rubber smell of new hot water bottle is ridiculously strong and seems to be much less good quality than the bottles themselves. Both my partner and I have some mild chemical sensitivities, but we can usually cope with small amounts of artificial scent, so thought would would be fine. Unfortunately this was not a small amount at all, and we've had a couple of days of itchy eyes, headaches etc., always worse just after the hot water bottle's been filled. The vanilla smell is also very strong (not unpleasant, blessedly, but... a lot). It's easing off now, thankfully (we recommend hanging the bottles and covers on the line to air out!), but it's all been a bit much. Honestly we'd have preferred to cope with the rubber smell! I'd hesitate before outright recommending the bottles, therefore, and I'd be delighted if the Hot Water Bottle Shop considered making the vanilla scent optional (or just using much less of it!). :-)
very good quality but a little expensive.
unfortunately it didn't fit - there are too many sizes! Crazy not to be standardized. I'm chucking out the bottle. Anyway your service was v good
Good quality hot water bottle. Very cute. Unfortunately the lavender smell is too strong for my daughter so I will need to buy a different heatable wheat pouch.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.66 based on 550 reviews