The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

More Photos & Videos
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 29th January 2017
Tom Hill
More Photos & Videos
I'm sure your buisiness is very good. Efficient etc. But my recent purchace of hot water bottle stoppers was all together futile as they did not fit any of the FOUR bottles I have whose stoppers have broken !
Never mind. The search goes on. (Solution:- STANDARDIZED STOPPERS. . .?!)
Very easy quick service
Nice product
lovely quality and they look great perfect presents
I am always wary when buying online from a supplier I have not previously heard of but I am extremely pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Thank you.
Present for my partner - who is very pleased at this winter addition!
Fast delivery great service very happy with my long water bottles. I got 3 in different colours for the kids all are beautifully knitted the coral is my favourite!
A good quality product with guarantee delivered very quickly.
Good service, nice comfy hot water bottle, no leaks.
Bought two long hotties for my arthritic horse. They warm up his back before we ride in this colder weather. He loves them. I love them. So easy, and cheaper than installing heat lamps.
Would use again, quality goods and very efficient delivery.
Good quality hot water bottle. Very cute. Unfortunately the lavender smell is too strong for my daughter so I will need to buy a different heatable wheat pouch.
Dear Hot Water Bottle company,

Not a review- as it’s not your fault- but I assumed that hot water bottle stoppers were standard sizes. This one is just a tiny bit too small- so a waste of money- I shall probably have to throw out the hot water bottle and start again. Perhaps you could make the sizing issue clearer
Kind regards,
Daphne Sampson
Excellent quality hot water bottle and cover. Keeps its heat for several hours. Arrived beautifully packaged. Many thanks.
Service was excellent. Delivery was surprisingly fast. I'm in California and it takes longer to receive purchases from the midwest and eastern states.
Bought two hot water bottles, one leaks. Poor quality stoppers. Disappointed and unable to use.
This is the second bottle I purchased to put in with my grandchildren’s Christmas. They are lovely my latest purchase was Hatty Hare. Great well recommended.
Excellent! Great quality bottle and cover, great service.
Still waiting for delivery Had to put a star above for review to work
Prompt delivery and great product!
I’ve bought hot water bottles from other sellers in the past but the bottles never last. The Hot Water Bottle Shop dell great quality, OMG-lasting hot water bottles. The prices are v reasonable on comparison to other similar bottles, and the delivery time is short. I wouldn’t buy a bottle from anyone else.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.63 based on 403 reviews