The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
Excellent service and range of hot water bottles...very pleased...and great sale offers
I recieved my hot water bottle today Its Lovley Really pleased Thank you
Brilliant the quality is amazing kids love it and despatch was mega fast and emails keeping me up to date in whats is happening.

Already looking at another purchase.
Brilliant products and really good quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Quick delivery, good quality product, bought a fluffy hot water bottle to keep our puppy warm and comfy, does the trick and looks nice.
Very good quality at an exceptional price
I don’t mind giving 5 stars for great products like this but I HATE being required to write more!
Excellent customer service. Unfortunately had a problem with the stopper which meant the bottle was leaking, a replacement was issued very quickly with no fuss. 10/10 customer service... and the covers are cute too, what's not to love!
Excellent service, Thank you.
Super happy with my purchase. Quality product, great price, very fast delivery and of course the pleasure of supporting a family business.
Very efficient. We haven’t used the hot water bottles yet as the weather he been warmer.
Excellent. I live in western Canada and it's difficult to find decent hot water bottles (the last one I had lasted only a few months, and burst at the seam suddenly, scalding me in the process).

I ordered two in your New Year sale. There was a slight hitch when I received an email from Royal Mail saying my order was stuck in their depot somewhere due to insufficient postage, but I received the order only a couple of days later. Two weeks from order to delivery in Canada isn't bad in these Covid-affected times.

So glad I found you!
I cannot say enough good things about The Hot Bottle Shop! Their customer service was wonderful.
My mum absolutely love it! Fab product
Very good service and the products are of excellent quality
Efficient service and good value.
Great store, sells great quality hot water bottles.
I love having a hot water bottle, I’ve had loads over the years but this one is by far the best
The cover is so soft and fluffy but not too thick that you can’t feel the heat

Really great quality and super fast postage
Perfect 👌🏻 🤩
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Thank you for your review! Glad you like our HWB :) The Blush Sheepskin hwb is a great choice and has been one our favourites this season!

Love,

The Hot Water Bottle Shop x
Luxury made in Great Britain Hot Water Bottle and Sail Boat Cover, well made and good quality. It has a very comfortable feel on a winters night. The cover keeps the Hot Water Bottle warm through the whole of the night. Well worth the money and I would recommend this product and Company
Ordered the Made in Britain Sea Sirens as a gift for my partner. He was really pleased with it. Both the bottle and cover are excellent quality. Delivery was fast and efficient too
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.66 based on 550 reviews