Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
I wanted to lose weight a healthy way that didn't involve will power and denying myself too much. Nobody needs that right now. I was experiencing tiredness and afternoon slumps so along with a zero refined sugar diet this is working! I have more energy, concentration and am losing a few pounds a week. Thank you!
I find this a useful breakfast as I dash off to work and am surrounded by food and I feel no need to nibble or snack until lunch .
Excellent products, so easy to make and delicious selection of flavours. Great website and very fast delivery. 5 STAR
These are shakes you look fwd to drinking. I use ice cold soya milk and blend. Current fav flavours are banana, coffee & walnut and coconut. These aren't smooth, but the added whole foods make it feel more substantial and you get used to the lumps very quickly. Dont hesitate....this is a healthy and a quick start to the day ( and I never used to eat breakfast. No junk. Yum.
Really enjoying the shakes. Strawberry is my favourite for breakfast with a slash of maple syrup ☺️
My grandchildren were finally allowed to visit from America this year. 10 weeks of uninterrupted visitors! Breakfast? What’s that? No time to eat! Luckily I have been having a Purition smoothie for breakfast for a few months now and the bliss of 5 minutes down time while they got ready for the day! It powered me up for the morning and I never felt hungry. I love all of the flavours but Chai Latte has to be my favourite. I have just ordered a selection of the lattes so shall be looking forward to a wet walk on the moor and returning home to a delicious drink.
I tried one of Purition’s sample packs in hopes of finding a quick option for a snack/meal to keep my blood sugar levels in target range with Gestational Diabetes and absolutely love them. I plan to continue with them after my pregnancy because they’re so quick and delicious!
I like all the flavours and shall continue to buy the small sachets to give variety each day. They are very good value especially when you buy 30! By having only two meals a day, the first one being Purition mixed with Greek yogurt, the weight is finally going down, which I have found difficult since I am now in my 70ies! I fully recommend this product.
I love it! Easy and tasty and good for me!
Purition is the best protein powder I have ever tasted. I have been using your products for over 3 years. I have one every morning for breakfast to ensure I have a great start to the day... I use the vegan range which is delicious. There are so many amazing flavours; my current favourite is coconut and almond; but I also love coffee and walnut, beetroot and chocolate, chocolate orange.. There are just so many good flavours to choose from. I now buy in bulk as I live in Spain!
I enjoy the Macadamia & Vanilla Purition every morning with milk and a banana and I love it! Being a mum of 2 the mornings are super busy, it makes me feel great to have a quick tasty breakfast on the go packed with protein, healthy fats and fibre, it really sets me up for the day well.
I just love purition, it is a lovely heathy drink . And very moorish ..
Best product I’ve ever tried to lose weight. At Christmas I shopped with my sister and we both tried on 16/18 size clothes. I then started the shakes 2/3 times a week for my tea-the banana is lovely and I sometimes add an extra banana for texture. My sister said ‘I’ll never replace my tea with a shake’. We both went clothes a shopping six months later and she picked up her 16/18 sizes and I was buying size 12/14 clothes! I’ve not been this size in 30 years and I never feel hungry after a shake. Needless to say I’m having to buy double the amount as my sister now has the shakes at the same time I do and not complained once about being hungry. She has started losing weight too and is very happy with them. The delivery is usually within 2 days so we’ve never had to wait.
Flavours, quality, packaging and info received by the Purition team - excellent. I feel so much better since using Purition and actually look forward to having it - my favourites are cocoa, banana and amazingly the beetroot one! Great to be able to purchase sample packs so you can try them all. Am so impressed with how long it keeps me satisfied. Highly recommend.
I’m very happy with both the products and service. Delivery is very fast and the product tastes nice and feels good for you. I add some frozen fruit for a lovely breakfast smoothie.
I was introduced to Puriton by a work colleague I bought the trial starter pack. Initially I wasn't that impressed as I found them quite bitter.However the real game changer was though experimenting with various flavours and recipes. Puriton is perfect as a shake on night duty it doesn't cause tummy upsets and gives an energy boost to keep me going all night My favourite flavours are rasphberry , BlackBerry and walnut and coffee.
Absolutely love the taste, but the best bit, I'm full for hours.
Being intolerant to diary, and not liking many cereals, finding something for breakfast has become a chore. So when Purition came up on Facebook, and I noticed a vegan range I was hooked. Tried a sample pack, found the flavours I enjoy, and ordered 3 bags and haven’t looked back. Fantastic value, tasty and keeps me full until lunch. Thank you.
Really enjoying Puriton - I mix it with zero carb yoghurt, tastes delicious. Being diabetic my diet is restricted and Puriton really helps.
Purition stands out from its competitors because it tastes natural. I have binned so many other brands that taste too much of ‘natural sweetener’ than. Purition don’t have an after taste. They aren’t too sweet with that awful sweetener taste. Even natural sweeteners can have a foul aftertaste. Purition are delicious, nutritious and tick all my boxes for my health plan. I love the flavour combos too and that they come in sachets so they travel well. Thank you Purition!
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,507 reviews