Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
I have tried three flavours now, chocolate orange, chocolate and hazlenut and chocolate (cacao) and was really looking forward to them after such good reviews but they all taste the same and that taste is horrible. Not sure how anyone finds them remotely palatable. I wanted a more natural taste after another brand that tasted like nothing but sweeteners but this is so far the other way I can barely finish one.
Was really looking forward to trying these after all the positive reviews - was expecting to love them. BUT first impressions of the shakes were very disappointing - the flavours I'd ordered (Chocolate, Coffee and walnut and Blackcurrant) didn't taste of much at all when blended with almond milk and the aftertaste of stevia was overpowering and horrible. The coffee and walnut was particularly bitter and unpleasant. Also even after prolonged blending in a Nutribullet they were gritty and grainy, got caught in my throat and felt like drinking liquid sawdust. Was going to throw them away but thriftily decided to try as hot porridge. They are much better eaten like this in my opinion - the texture isn't a problem and with some additions like a few berries, spoon of greek yogurt and flaked almonds they are quite tasty. I also add a bit of xylitol to enhance the flavour and cancel out a bit of the stevia aftertaste. I am pleased that they keep me full for a long time and I like the fact they are made of wholesome, healthy ingredients. Will persevere as am trying to go low carb and like the ease of replacing one meal a day with Purition. Perhaps I'll order some samples to find some nicer flavours - or order the unflavoured to escape the stevia!
They sound like a great idea , they mix really badly with water , almond milk and coconut water They don’t actually taste like the description , more like dust I’d happily pay more for a better version that didn’t rely on milk to provide 98% of the nutrient
The flavours are bland, the flaxseeds need to be ground down to get the added benefits , overall very expensive
I ordered the trial pack, and they aren’t for me. They all tasted the same, of butter savoury nuts. I tried adding ice, maple syrup and fruit but still not to my taste. The ones I did manage to finish did keep me full until lunch though!
I am disappointed with this product, I received a variety of flavours however they all taste the same, apart from the coffee and walnut which I couldn’t drink it was so awful. I’ve tried to experiment and have been adding extras into them which does help and I have to say it does fill you up which is good but for me that is the only positive! I am going to persevere but so far not so good!
I loved the fav but got bored of all of them now. It would be nice to have more new fav more often and also if it can be less thick so easier to drink.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,467 reviews