Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
It’s vile disgusting !! Total waste of money I was heaving whilst trying to drink it !!
Hello Amanda, We are sorry to read how disappointed you are with Purition and we have sent you a response to your e-mail, which we hope you have found helpful? We are just very sorry it hasn't met your expectations or needs, but sincerely, thank you for giving it a try. -Team Purition
Received my first (and last) order of the Wholefood Plant Nutrition shakes. I was really looking for to them. I tried the Banana flavour. I can truthfully say that its the worst thing I have every tasted. Very gritty, unpleasant texture and very little flavour. I am very disappoint. I will not buy anymore in the future. :-( Although, this a negative review, can you please publish as it may help other potential buyers. Thanks
Hi, we purchased the Pecan and Cinnamon from you and frankly it is horrible. It is bitty, grainy and the product appears to seperate which just does not seem right as then you do not get a proper mix. Aside from that the taste is really unpalatable. We can return it to you for viewing, but we will not have any more of this product. Can we have our money back or have it replaced with the standard Almond flavour. Thank you Guy Spelman 07767 338967
Tried it today. For me it tastes awful. Luckily I only bought one sachet.
I'm not sure who on earth is reviewing these as 5 stars. The shakes are awful. They are so chunky and taste watery no matter what I mix them with or how long I blend them. I genuinely wish I had not tried them. Awful.
The website is easy to use and delivery of the trial box was quick and simple, hence the one star for getting that right at least. However, I personally do not understand how anyone can stomach the drinks. I bought a box of 6, consisting of 4 different flavours. I will be brutally honest and say that two of them were so bad that just smelling them and having a single sip left me gagging and heaving, I literally thought I was going to be sick. Afterwards, in every case I then had an unsettled stomach for a while. I tried sweetening the drinks and adding other bits like bananas and apples but nothing worked at all. I tried using different kinds of milk and combinations of milk with water, again nothing worked. I've had similar products from other companies before (MaxiMuscle and Matrix were two I believe) and thought they were dreadful. However, in comparison to these, the previous drinks aren't so bad upon reflection. It's a shame because the shakes sounded so promising but they don't deliver as far as I'm concerned. They all smell the same and taste very similar, I don't know how they managed that but that's telling enough that Coffee, Chocolate and Coconut can end up all being the same taste. I will end the review by saying that whilst I understand that people have different tastes and are used to different foods and drinks, I genuinely don't understand how these drinks are popular. For my taste buds and stomach these really do not work at all.
Ok. Type 2 diabetics tell me. Most are on metaformin, pills, would you take your pills with this,?
I was so looking forword to geting my chocolate and hazelnut shake omg i really dont like it such a waste of money cus i wont be drinking no more one is more than enough 🤢
Just had the vanilla one , and could hardly swallow it , not a nice taste at all , and that was with raspberry’s,
I was so excited about Puriton shakes as the reviews were outstanding. When I tasted the first one, I thought I might have ordered a different product because it tasted vile. I tried all 5 flavours I ordered and have to say they all went down the sink. I am clearly in the minority amongst these reviewers, but taste is paramount when you are trying to eat simply and minimally, and these shakes just don't cut it for me.
We couldn't stomach any of the flavours we got in the taster selection pack. No idea how this has so many good reviews! We really wanted to like them and tried every flavour we had but all of them went down the sink.
I’m sorry to write a bad review because I love the Purition flavours. I have been using the vegan range for the best part of a year. I was sent the new Bali Blue vanilla sachet with my recent order so decided to try it today with plain Greek yogurt and strawberries. I did NOT like the very BLUE colour at all. It kind of made me feel a bit yuk. I added a bit of oat milk to loosen up the cement mix that it turned into. The taste was nice BUT it gave my teeth a blue tinge and an hour later that is still there! The blue tongue was temporary. Not great it you were wanting to take it for a lunchtime at work. So no...sorry...the blue colour is not for me at all 😏
They are all bland and really feel Like I’ve wasted my money!
Poor product just another fad powder
These are not for me. Ive just had my first one and its is horrible. I usually like walnuts, I love coffee but this shake is almost undrinkable. Ive had a few sips and am now looking at it! Im reluctant to even try the others in the starter pack.
I ordered a trial 6 pack, the flavours are bland and relatively the same flavour. Ive has pistachio, coconut, with turmeric and vanilla and macadamia and they literally all taste the same. Really very disappointed, poor product
Never order their products online. Horrible customer service.
Hi I would just like to say how disappointed I am that there are only 6 flavours to choose from your vegan range and there are no bars or meals etc compared to what is available in your dairy range and also no access to pre packed boxes /offers as the range is so limited.
Since this review was left 11 months ago, we now have all the same flavours available across vegan and original ranges - including Limited Editions! At the time of writing this, there are 13 standard vegan flavours to chose from and 3 limited editions (same in original).
Ordered the sample box after reading reviews but it's not for me. Had the coffee and walnut first - awful. Not much of any taste at all except after taste that wasnt pleasant. Tried the strawberry and again found it tasteless so added some fruit. This made it bareable. Have 4 more to taste but unless I add more fruit (which I think is pointless) I don't think I'm going to enjoy. Everyone has different tastes - these are not for me.
All flavours taste the same, you have to use a blender which is inconvenient and it's marketed as real food when it's just a highly priced bag of seeds and nuts. Save your money and do it yourself for cheaper!
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,857 reviews