Purition Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd

About Purition Ltd: Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

"Regular buyer now for over a year... Works as a great supplement meal in the mornings and provides good energy until next meal. Also is great after I play football and you can feel it working as the protein is what your body is craving at the time... so I can't rate it highly enough."
"Great products & super quick delivery - I've used these products regularly for a couple of years & recommended them to many friends! A little pricey, but worth it as totally free of nasties & taste great :)"
"product excellent. recommend it to everyone. my only problem is price."
"We’ve used purition for the last couple of years. We enjoy it for its natural honesty, it’s hard to find authentic all natural products. We have used both options of whole milk and hemp, our family favourites including the fussy teenagers is chocolate and vanilla. Would deffinately recommend."
"I've tried others but purition tastes good, mixes well and has a lovely selection of flavours. It's a great way to start the day and I come back to it time and time again. I use as a way to control my diet and means I don't have to think about carbs Vs protein at breakfast"
"Great product delivery always on time"
"Purition has been my healthy go to breakfast, lunch or dinner when I’m pushed for time, been unorganised with shopping or just because I know nutritionlly I’m getting a all round good option. Great as a shake with milk/fruit of choice, I like mine with grated ginger too! Easy to mix with yoghurt and top with berries as a sweet tooth satisfier! Vanilla and macadamia, coconut and strawberry are my favourites! But to be honest I like them all - a little different to your normal ‘health’ type shakes with the flavours being natural rather than artificial which personally I love!"
"Wonderful product and customer service is good too."
"I love receiving my purition packs, knowing I am getting excellent nutrition in every scoop. The taste is not too sweet, filling without being cloying and you can add most fruits and veggies. What I would like is for the purition team to come up with a good diet plan for vegetarians using purition products."
"This is a wonderful product, tastes delicious and is all natural. The one thing I order from abroad because there is nothing like it where I live."
"Fabulous company! Always available with advice and have produced a unique product full of natural goodness. Super quick deIivery too! Highly recommended."
"My husband and I are in the 60+ age bracket. We have Purition shakes for breakfast and dinner almost every day. We both are very happy with the excellent nutrition of Purition, and how great we feel using the product."
"its a quick, easy, guilt free solution to breakfast and/or lunch. usually add a banana to thicken it up if i am going to drink it straight away, if you are leaving it for a bit it thickens up a bit on its own"
"Great product. Healthy and enjoyable."
"The fact that I've been using this product continuously for the last five years gives Purition the credibility it deserves. It's an amazing product with a caring customer service team . It's my saving grace . I love it "and it does what it says on tin!"....👍😊"
"I love the taste of these shakes. They make feel full right up to lunch time."
"Really enjoying these 'smoothies'. I call them smoothies as I’m not keen on milk, even dairy free, so make it with water. I add a bit of banana, some frozen berries and fresh strawberries and/or blueberries! Delicious!! Love the limited edition vegan mixed berry flavour, please keep making it!! Thank you!"
"These products are amazing. Top quality infredients and protein shakes that really keep you full & healthy. Love the ones especially with the hemp protein. Also as I’m vegan it’s ace to find a shake that is tasty, in nice flavours and has no sugars or weird stuff in. They have B bits which are a boost too which is great. BIG fan, well done purition!"
"Great natural product!"
"Purition is great for me. I have it for breakfast every day and am never hungry before lunch. So easy. So tasty. So filling. Breakfasts are straightforward and I won’t go back now. Thanks Purition!!"
Purition Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 190 reviews