Purition Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd

About Purition Ltd: Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

"Always dispatched really fast, I love Puriton. It is filling and has helped me navigate avoiding Gluten and boring sandwiches. I usually order Strawberry or Vanilla and mix it with a Banana for the thicker texture and always look forward to it for my lunch at work."
"I’ve been surprised at how good these are- nice tasting, make you full for a long time and healthy too. They’re now doing a ‘naked’ one with no stevia, which I prefer, shows they respond to their customers!"
"These are great shakes they taste nutty and are low in sugar but unlike other products they have no saccharin in them so not over sweet. I use them as a substitute for breakfast and they keep me going and keep me full. Very nice consistency to and I like the fact that it's made with natural ingredients. I love them"
"These make a lovely, healthy start to the day. Great for those trying to reduce sugar intake and increase protein."
"I keep reordering the strawberry flavour because I love the taste with berry fruits and banana for my breakfast smoothie. It is a refreshing drink, which tastes great and I know the ingredients are good for me. Highly recommended"
"I love these shakes. I find them very filling and love the nutty flavours. They are definitely the best I’ve tried. With or without fruit or vegetables. Very natural. Oh and I’ve lost just over a stone in weight since using them as meal replacements"
"Delicious, wholesome and filling shakes that I just can’t do without. I love knowing I’m not filling my body with synthetic substances and flavourings. It’s worth the extra money just for that!"
"I have stomach sensitivities and so I thought I would try these as they are natural ingredients and they are amazing! They are very tasty, I especially like pistachio, chocolate and strawberry. I haven’t really tried many other brands but any that I have, I cannot tolerate so when I tried these I was very happy to discover how well I took to them. In fact my stomach was better than ever. I have used them as part of calorie control and they work very well. Sometimes I just like to have one for breakfast or for lunch because they are so delicious. I have now seen them in whole foods so I am happy about that! Best protein shakes on the market by far! Also the delivery is very fast usually next day!"
"I love the taste no synthetic after taste, I've tried most flavours, and love all of them , it also keeps hunger away for quite a few hours, I recommended Puriton to my daughter who loves it too, thank you Puriton, your products are amazing"
"I've been using the Purition products for a while now and have found them to be convenient and very tasty. I like a lot of the flavours and try to consume 1 or 2 shakes a week. The team at Purition are fantastic. If I had any questions about an order or the products they were extremely quick to respond. They have the customer service side of things nailed in my opinion."
"Very pleased with both the product and the company. Delivery is always quick. I have only tried the dairy-free varieties and really like the taste. Will continue to order this."
"This powerhouse of good nutrition really should be a staple in everyone's diet. I have mine for breakfast which always fills me up until lunch. It has eased bloating and dare I say it chronic constipation something I have suffered from for years! My hair and nails have improved too. I couldn't be without Purition!"
"I love Purition. I had an accident earlier this year and needed to build myself back up. I felt that I was giving myself nutritional support to help bring myself back to good health again. It's tasty and filling and really nice first thing in the morning. Personally I add ice to it then blend as I like it more chilled and I have also added strawberries occasionally. It's great - a welcome addition to either your diet or your medicine cabinet!"
"I’ve used countless of protein blends and brands over the last 10 years and I can easily say that Purition gives me the best results. Flavour wise I have nothing but positive words as well. Delicious, unique, amazing are some of them.. Highly recommended for people looking for a tasty, highy quality and honest products!"
"Loving Purition. Currently have the Hemp Chocolate which is lovely and have tried all the others and they are great! Also love the fact that they are clean, natural ingredients!"
"Incredible product, nice to know it's hand-made in Shrewsbury unlike all the other processed junk"
"Easy to order and delicious to use"
"I am severely disabled and I have to have liquid foods most days and this is a tasty, healthy and filling meal. I make mine up the day before and leave in the fridge and by then its consistency is thick. I usually have it with almond milk but I sometimes use water. Its ok to use water as long as you give it time to thicken up."
"Fabulous taste, good ingredients make it a fabulous product."
"Been using purition for a while. Really enjoy it. Love the fruity flavours and the chocolate. I always add banana and mixed fruit and have 1 every morning. Keeps me pleasantly full until lunchtime. A perfect quick and balanced breakfast, especially for someone like me, who really can’t face eating first thing in the morning."
Purition Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 82 reviews