Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Quick to prepare and very tasty and filling.
I have been using Purition for a few months and I have it as a morning shake, I have lost six pounds in weight and it has not been a struggle at all. I love the flavour (chocolate and hazelnut). It’s a great product.
Love the banana flavour. I mix it with Barista Oat milk for when I have an early start and can’t face breakfast. It tastes like a really creamy milkshake and keeps me going for when I can have a meal later in the day. Love it!
It will be difficult to write a short review! I absolutely love Puriton. In the past when i buy protein powder it just stays in my kitchen cupboard. Also when i order it arrives the next day. My friends are commenting how trim i look and its all thanks to a daily Puriton. Many thanks.
I am a type 1 diabetic and was looking for a light breakfast that would be quick to prepare but give me lots of protein and fibre without the high carbs. Stumbled upon Puriton and absolutely love it. Faves are the new raspberry, strawberry and banana. I usually add strawberries and raspberries and blueberries. Yum!!!
Been trying lots of shakes for a single meal replacement to help with my IBS, but everyone used to cause me bloat and taste was never good. Purition has been a god-send - I can have it for breakfast and by lunch I feel hungry rather than bloated. It has also helped manage my constipation due to the flax seeds.
Just taken delivery of my second lot of 4 different flavours. Absolutely fabulous. Highly recommend. I use with unsweetened almond milk pounds are coming off already as using with a low carb diet ❤️❤️❤️
Healthy, filling shakes that sit easy on the tummy. A great way to stay the day!
I was sceptical about Purition as it has ‘bits’ in it, but it is delicious. The nuts and seeds in the mix blend up easily and add to the satisfaction after drinking it. They flavours I have tried are amazing and thoroughly recommend the chocolate hazelnut one! Filling, tasty and easy to make, what more can a girl ask for?
These shakes really taste nice. I look forward to them during the day. I have tried lots and these are the best.
Love it 😊
I love Purition ❤️ I’ve tried quite a few flavours but Raspberry and Banana are my favourites. I add frozen blueberries and banana along with a teaspoon of chia seeds to my breakfast shake. This keeps me full until lunchtime and stops me from snacking mid morning. I use almond, oat and coconut as a base for my smoothies and I feel much healthier and have more energy. Thanks Purition!
I love these. I have ME which means I have very broken sleep, sometimes no sleep at all, and very bad nights. After a bad night I have what I call morning sickness and can't eat until my evening meal. But I can and do enjoy my Purition shake so feel much better all day after it. My favourites are the cocoa and the coffee and walnut.
Only like 3 of them. I add a banana to my milkshake in the morning. I can go 4.5 hrs before feeling hungry again.
I have been taking Purition shakes for my breakfast for 3 years. They were instrumental in helping me loose 6 st in weight over 16 months …I love the flavours , taste great in almond, oat or even hemp milk as well as normal milk. They give me energy to get through the morning without snacking and a fabulous for the odd lunch or even dinner when there is no time to cook . I am trained in Nutrition and I believe in this product 100%..and certainly will never change . The staff are helpful if need to be contacted. Purition is a trusted product, has everything for a complete meal, good value for money , very fast delivery and taste great. My favourite is Coffee & Walnut with a frozen banana in Almond milk, or Coconut with frozen banana and pineapple . I really look forward to my breakfast every morning. I am 73 and feel better than I have for decades . My daughter loves them too ..and she is a fitness fanatic. Thank you Purition for making such a superb product.
Delicious and filling! Love it made with coconut milk. Pistachio is a favourite so far but they all taste good and feels like you are eating something healthy.
Love this product I’m totally addicted… I’ve manage to maintain my weight loss and feel great. It’s so versatile I’ve made over night oats, pancakes and smoothies and the variety of flavours are amazing.
Just purchased the new latte range.Absolutely delicious.Ticks all the boxes.
Great taste and easy to make as a shake. Good to know you’re getting something healthy and nutritious too. I use it as a meal replacement saves a lot of time.
I have tried other powder meals but have hated them. The taste, texture, everything. They felt like a chore. Purition is different. I look forward to every meal and enjoy choosing flavours and ways to eat them. Just. So. Good. Feel full and healthy for longer. So good! Purition beats all other powder meals and I love that it's real food.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,488 reviews