Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
These are so delicious. We had been low carb for a while and I was struggling for a quick meal when in a hurry- this is the solution. So good- as a shake, in yogurt, as porridge. So delicious. Thanks!
Amazing fast delivery. Enjoyable and fast way to make breakfast.
Great texture (need a blender), fills me up for hours, love it
Fast delivery. A really good range of flavours and not too sweet. I am enjoying the experience so far.
I am hoping if I have this for breakfast and lunch ( some day for lunch) that I can get myself under control and get some weight off
A high quality and excellent product. I like the fact that there are no nasties inside each pack. I like the smaller packs so I get daily variety and easy to travel with or take to work. The powder mixes very well with my nut milk and there is never any lumps! Love the variety of flavours too. All round these are my favourites on the market! My cupboard always has plenty in.
Really quick delivery. Really easy to use website.
I ordered on a Friday afternoon and delivery arrive next day as promised. There was a discount which I took advantage of. This is my second order and I’m really happy with this product.
Incredibly quick delivery and the Chocolate and Hazelnut vegan mix is lovely. It is early days, but I am impressed
I'd tried other similar products and found them revolting. Purition however is delicious. I bought the starter pack and enjoyed every one. I've now bought three bags of my favourite flavours and shall buy more. I'm consciously trying to loose weight and this product is a great help.
Tastes delicious and is really filling! Keeps me going until lunch! Can’t wait to try all the other delicious flavours.
The website is easy to use and delivery of the trial box was quick and simple, hence the one star for getting that right at least. However, I personally do not understand how anyone can stomach the drinks. I bought a box of 6, consisting of 4 different flavours. I will be brutally honest and say that two of them were so bad that just smelling them and having a single sip left me gagging and heaving, I literally thought I was going to be sick. Afterwards, in every case I then had an unsettled stomach for a while. I tried sweetening the drinks and adding other bits like bananas and apples but nothing worked at all. I tried using different kinds of milk and combinations of milk with water, again nothing worked. I've had similar products from other companies before (MaxiMuscle and Matrix were two I believe) and thought they were dreadful. However, in comparison to these, the previous drinks aren't so bad upon reflection. It's a shame because the shakes sounded so promising but they don't deliver as far as I'm concerned. They all smell the same and taste very similar, I don't know how they managed that but that's telling enough that Coffee, Chocolate and Coconut can end up all being the same taste. I will end the review by saying that whilst I understand that people have different tastes and are used to different foods and drinks, I genuinely don't understand how these drinks are popular. For my taste buds and stomach these really do not work at all.
I only started Purition last week and just taken delivery of my second order! They are GORGEOUS! The beetroot and chocolate, chai latte and the chocolate orange varieties are GORGEOUS too! I have one for breakfast and the other I have got my dinner. The ingredients are super foods. So far I've lost 3lbs in a week. I'll be buying more very soon.
Love the strawberry I put fresh strawberries in delicious and I feel full until lunch great product great taste will be buying more.
I just love my Purition, I have 1 for breakfast every day and my favourites are coconut,banana and coffee and walnut so far. I will definitely be buying more. Delivery is excellent and so quick,I ordered my item one afternoon and it arrived next day. I would recommend anyone to give Purition. The company keeps in touch with you with lots of information. I’m one very happy customer.
Have just finished my initial starter pack x 6 & loved all the flavours so much I have just received 12 more to try before moving onto 500g bags. These shakes are really nutritious & stop the hunger pangs between meals,next day free delivery a very welcome bonus too.Highly recommended.
The Puriton flavours are fantastic and I am working my way through them but the favourites are coconut and macadamia so far. Next to try is the beetroot one. I have used them as shakes but going to try the other uses this week as they sound great.
I ordered 3 flavours, all taste naturally good. There is no artificial sweetener taste to them, which is perfect for me. They have a nice flavour, you can taste the fruit, but also the other ingredients, less gloopy than some others, which makes it easier and more pleasant to drink. Overall, I will continue buying Purition, I won't be going anywhere else. Perfect nutrients, texture and taste. Don't change!
Absolutely fantastic product, great for my breakfast and lunch, recommend it anyone
Purition is versatile, tasty and healthy. I use it in smoothies, porridge and as a topping to yoghurt and fruit.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,257 reviews