Purition Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd

About Purition Ltd: Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

How would you rate Purition Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great natural tasting products with no nasties in"
"fast delivery. Quality products"
"I lost 1½ stone in my first 8 weeks using Purition as a breakfast meal replacement. I'm now feeling so much more alert during the day and have more energy and motivation for exercise. The Macadamia & Vanilla is my flavour of choice, but Strawberry and Chocolate are a very close second!"
"Have purchased a trial box. All shakes taste more or less the same, ( apart from chocolate) very disappointed with the fact I could not taste the strawberry, very plain favour."
Beverley Rees
Unverified Reviewer
"Having tried just about every shake on the market I have to say 3 down these are by far the best - don't taste synthetic and very filling ( shock to me TBH ) not expensive and the customer service is amazing - delivery the next day free of charge - wowzer - will definitely order more just need to work out what flavour"
Joanna Anderson
Unverified Reviewer
"Wow! And I mean WOW :-) I healthy protein shake that I don't need a degree to understand and that actually tastes amazing. I have sampled all the flavors and there is not one I did not enjoy. It tastes so clean and healthy and I enjoyed everyone of them. I won't buy any other brand now. Others are to over sweet with sugar or sweeteners and have that typical protein fitness shake taste. Once you have tried Purition Shakes, you won't switch back either. Finally a shake that tastes great!"
Joanna Anderson