Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Easy to prepare and does the job
Delicious milkshakes, breakfasts and pancakes I have made lately. Tried recently and not disappointed at all. They are sooo goood even for little children.
I love my morning Purition shake for breakfast. My order comes very quickly and I have enjoyed many of the different flavors. I originally ordered the 12 pack so I could try all the flavors and decide my favorites before ordering bags. My favorite is the Cocoa flavor. I add a frozen banana and it is delicious. For a little hint of coffee, I add a frozen banana and some instant coffee and ice to the Unflavored Purition. It takes like a frozen coffee drink. I have lost about 8 pounds in the last couple of months and the only thing I have changed is now I have a Purition shake for breakfast. You have a customer for life!
It's a breeze to order on the website and I love that the product ingredients are listed so clearly. Super fast delivery which is absolutely fantastic. When bulk buying, the multi pack discount is extremely good value for money.
I use purition smoothies after running for a quick and healthy energy boost. My go to recipe is to add a frozen banana, a tablespoon of cocoa nibs, ice cubes and oat, almond or coconut milk. Very tasty! Favourite flavours so far is the vanilla and macadamia, raspberries, coconut and pistachios.
This is a fabulous healthy product ideal for meal replacement or for a nourishing smoothie.
Very efficient company
Fast service
Delicious! I love coconut and vanilla flavours, great with almond milk, blueberries and avocado
Great taste and easy to use. Quick and helpful service. I love the fact that my drinks provide all the vitamins and minerals I need for the day. So pleased I found you
I have been having these shakes now for about three weeks and found my best flavour which is the coconut one I am feeling alot energetic and focused I usually have one of these shakes for breakfast and find i am still full by lunchtime i feel alot healthier and have also managed to lose about three pounds in weight which is good news so i am very pleased with this product so much so i have ordered another 3 bags of it so ome happy customer thankyou
Love, love love these shakes and make my own biscuits with it too.....I feel so much more healthy too....can highly recommend (once you get used to the texture).
At first taste I was unsure if I'd like these shakes, the texture and lack of sweetness really threw me. However, after my trial packs, I really got to love these shakes, I have now just ordered my second batch of 4 of the big bags and I absolutely love them. I use almond milk to mix 4 scoops with in my shaker (when I can't be bothered to cook) and I also make my own biscuits by mixing 2 scoops of Purition with cinnamon, mixed spice, ginger, a splash of almond milk and top with blue berries. I bake in the oven for about 10 mins and then serve with some Greek yogurt.... so yummy, and really fills me up, I also feel like I have so much more energy from all the fantastic nutrients in the shakes. I can highly recommend (and if at first you're not sure....give a few more shakes a try) then I hope you'll love them as much as I do. Also a super fast delivery service. Many thanks Purition :-) x
They keep me full until lunch better than other shakes or same calorie breakfast. I really like that they are not too sweet. Sometimes struggle with the texture but otherwise excellent.
Hi 👋 I just wanted to say my starter pack arrived yesterday (super speedy delivery-I ordered it on Saturday night!!!) and today I tried my first Purition...I loved it!!! I’ve tried a few different powders as I don’t have much time for breakfast and I want to increase my nutrition levels as I tire out easily, which I think is because I’m not putting enough “good stuff” in the tank. The other powders had a funny taste or cost too much or didn’t hit the nutrition levels I was looking for, but today I think I’ve hit the jackpot! I had the pistachio today and I fear once I’ve tried the others I won’t know which flavour to order!!!! Thank you Purition, I think you’ve solved my issues!!
I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks just by replacing lunch with purition made with almond milk and eating normally for breakfast and supper. I am still replacing lunch with it and adding a bit of fruit. A bit disappointed with the raspberry (Hence only 4 stars) but cocoa and coffee and walnut delicious. Good price when three are discounted and very speedy delivery. Thank you!
I tried the Mixed Discovery Box (12 serving packets). It's 6 original packets and 6 vegan packets. I either liked or really liked most of the flavors. The only flavors I didn't particularly care for were Blackcurrant and Coconut, but that's just my personal taste. Overall, I think these shakes are great tasting and good for you. Worth trying if you're trying to eat better. I'll be re-ordering.
Great product, very tasty a nutritious. Just ordered my 3rd lot of shakes. I feel better and more energised and surprisingly I am sleeping a whole lot better. Love em.
Love Purition I have had 3 sample packs. They are very tasty and full of natural ingredients. The sample packs let you try out the various flavours. Loved the coconut, chocolate and beetroot, in fact most of them. Totally recommend.
I am currently awaiting my second delivery. Just love the shakes, they taste good, do you good and fill you up. Ordering could not be any simpler, delivery super fast, so what's not to like? Purition, you are doing brilliantly, keep it up! One very happy customer!!!
I'm on my second order of Purition and absolutely loving it. It has helped me keep on track with my weight loss as it is so easy and because it is full of whole foods also so filling. Great choice and variety of flavours which is fantastic. The site is easy to use and delivery service quick and hassle free. What's not to like!
Received my Puriton fiev days ago. I have thry all 3 flavours and love them all!!!! My mum came to visit from Italy and she love them too. We bought another 4 big bags so she can take Purition with her😀
For now I have one for my lunch and its keep me full till dinner time, amazing nutty flavour, because little bits of nuts and seeds it make me feel I am eating real food! I am so happy I discovered you!!!!
Purition Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 750 reviews