Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Just tried one sachet today.Mixed with greek yogurt.It was amazing, I love the texture.Reminded me of a tasty granola crumble. I am a keto girl and was looking for something to change up my eating plan. Felt full and satisfied for hours.Can not wait to do a porridge version tomorrow with unsweetened almond milk. This is beyond amazing love it thank you.
I have a Purition shake every day for lunch - I add milk, yoghurt, a banana & some berries. I’m not even hungry by dinner time - it is really filling, so convenient & tasty too!
I love Purition it’s very tasteful nothing like the ones I had before and the lovely lady who is in customer service was brilliant when I phoned the day before I ran a half marathon she was so helpful Thank you x
I'm so glad I found Purition. I've been looking for a low calorie, no junk protein powder for awhile. These are great
I love this vegan range so full of natural ingredients and my favourite is the banana one. They are very quick and convenient for a, light lunch and they are fantastic after a workout. You can do so much with them I would recommend these products to everyone who is looking for a good protein I. There diet.
Just had my first Purition order. Super quick delivery. The vegan meals taste amazingly natural, look forward to them after my workout.
Love these shakes so satisfying and yummy flavours
From placing an order, receiving it and more importantly enjoying the consuming of it Purition is so good . I am enjoying every morning and it keeps me full right past lunchtime . I have tried a few different types of shakes but they taste very synthetic compared to Purition real food flavour . I’m a convert for sure ! Thank you
I just love the taste of these smoothies, can’t wait to try the new pecan and cinnamon flavour! It’s really good to know that there’s no nasty artificial ingredients inside as well.
great product, i use one every day and have lost over a stone in 5 weeks. Instructions say to use milk but recently i have been using water and still tastes fine.
I've replaced breakfast with Purition sometimes with dairy free yoghurt and sometimes milk depending on how hungry I feel. I think I've tried most of the flavours and there's not a bad one in the bunch, who knew meal replacement could be so delicious! I've definitely lost weight as I'm also eating more carefully generally but I do think Purition is playing a part. Great product, yummy, easy to use and purchase and with next day delivery so convenient.
I have been replacing my lunch with Purition for a few days now. I love the nutty, seedy taste, and the slightly chewy texture when you get to the bottom of your shake is really nice once you get used to it. I have tried other meal replacements for weight loss & in comparison, I really like that Purition is less sweet & has no aftertaste from chemicals or sweeteners; it is more satisfying overall. It does an excellent job at keeping me full all afternoon & preventing the after-lunch slump. Early weight loss signs are good & I feel that Purition is a good choice for long-term, steady weight loss.
Loving the shakes, I add barista oat milk, frozen strawberries or a shot of espresso and ice cubes depending on the flavour. Keeps me feeling really full for hours.
from the moment I first opened a packet I have enjoyed them, it’s my go to for breakfast and knowing all the nutrients are in them. I have also recommended them to my twin sister who now also enjoys them.
i have tried so many different shakes and purition are absolutley the best. they taste exactly like it says on the packet. There are no atificial flavours, thats why i give purition 5 stars.
Excellent fast delivery. Love shakes I’ve tried very tasty and keto friendly.
Love it! Hate it with milk - and I tried every type of milk. But oh my oh my I LOVE it with natural yogurt and coconut is my favourite Purition flavour but tasted most of them and not come across one I don’t like! It’s so full of goodness and fibre it keeps me full up to.
Perfect solution for a busy life! Ideal for breakfast, as a snack or treat. I tried most if the flavours and they're delicious, both regular and vegan options. I feel it's great that you can order small pouches. Also no payment for delivery which is an extra bonus! I love it!
Full of flavour and goodness
Orders are delivered very promptly , discount if you buy 3 bags is very helpful . It takes so good , blends well and there’s such a great variety of flavours even the vegan ones
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,711 reviews