Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Absolutely love these shakes , tasty and filling they are great any time of the day
Fabulous tasting shakes and an excellent company to deal with - welcoming website and delivery always ultra-speedy. So enjoyable and healthy too - what's not to like? Inventive new flavours although I do tend to stick with the nutty varieties which are my favourites and awesome. Thanks Purition, will be back for more!
Because it works and I’m losing my weight slow but it’s working
Absolutely love these shakes, add a banana and use either milk or greek yogurt and fill me up as a breakfast or lunch replacement secure in the knowledge they are healthy and wholesome. Plenty of flavours to choose from, speedy delivery, am a dedicated regular customer. Love the coconut!
I tried these rather than skip a meal to lose weight which isn't a good idea for either your body or mental health. After checking the ingredients before ordering and liking them and seeing it was natural ingredients, I then went on to choose the special offer 6 pack to try the different flavours. I have one for breakfast or lunch. They fill me up for at least 4 hours. I have bought the frozen banana and strawberries from the Supermarket and depending on the flavour of Puriton I choose that day I add the frozen banana or strawberries along with a few full fat Greek yogurt spoonfuls. I actually look forward to these daily. Takes away the need to think of food (which I am obsessed with) and give your body what it needs. My Mum is now an advocate and she has used slimfast for years off and on. She said these actually filled her up, she is still learning to put banana and ice in tho. Some people have criticised me for using them and I was one of those people that would say just eat a more healthy diet and thought shakes were a waste of money.... until I tried these. I don't know if I'm losing weight and I've been using them for a few weeks now but they make me feel positive and full. A winner for me amd I will continue to use them. Thank you :0)
I was recommended to try this instead of other brands and this is the best by far!! Incredible flavours!
Easy to replace meals nutritious tastes fab
Fantastic service. I love the subtle flavours and really like the texture. Looking forward to trying the porridge. Appreciate the keto/paleo/low carb.
Great service and delivery. All the flavours taste as they should very nice, very easy to mix I have been adding fruit to the mix for a more substantial meal.
After being recommended to try this
product. It's great tasty and yes it stops me snacking.
The choice of flavours ... yummie..
Easy to order online (even for a techic phob.)
Delivery quick and safe .
I haven't had to do return's as the product is great!!
Having recently been told to follow a low FODMAP diet and struggling to find a suitable protein powder I came across Purition! I will never go back to heavily processed bulk protein powders again! Purition tastes amazing (my fave is Almond & Orange or the Coconut..... Or maybe the Beetroot & Cocoa...!) Every flavour I've tried has been lovely. It's real food for people who want to look after their mind, body and soul.
Easy to blend and tastes great
Am happy with these shakes just put a few strawberries or any fruit. Does not upset your stomach at all and fills you to next meal. mixes great with almond milk will try coconut next
Just bought the unflavoured one because I hate that synthetic sweetener taste that you usually get with protein powders. This mixed with whatever milk you want and some greek or natural plain yogurt or keifer makes for a nice slightly sharp smoothie with no horrible sweetener taste left in your mouth. Totally gives me an energy boost afterwards too. Try if you hate the sweet ones and are keeping an eye on your carbs. Great these some fibre in these too.
I love it’s natural taste and the fact that I have it in the morning and it keeps me full until lunchtime plus I feel less bloated afterwards as many shakes have upset my tummy a few times
This is so much superior to any other shakes I have tried. Packed with nutrition and makes me feel great. I have had no bloating and the product has no fake sweetener taste. I highly recommend this product
Really nice start to the day
Love Purition. I have just started using Purition as I am not one for things like this, but over the years I have found that I am skipping meals as I have not enough time to prepare a healthy meal and then when I do finally get round to eating I end up binging on junk food. I have found with Purition I can now have a sachet and will keep me going till I can make a decent meal. Absolutely love the flavours and don't mind the bits as they tend to sink to the bottom. I just add a drop more milk and swirl to finish off. The bits add to the texture and make it feel more substantial. I would highly recommend to any busy person who doesn't have time to prepare three healthy meals a day.
Delicious drinks and the weight is coming off. So far I’ve lost 17lbs happy with that.
Sylvia Griffiths
I've been using Purition on and off for about 3 years, and the delivery has always been prompt and efficient.

I very much like the variety of flavours, and the fact that you can get a selection box to find out what you like before committing to a big pack of one flavour. As a nutritional therapist, I particularly appreciate that the product is made from whole food ingredients and is quite nutritionally dense.

Not all the flavours are for me, but that's fine. I won't eat anything I don't enjoy, so I'm delighted to have found some flavours I can have with pleasure. My current favourites are pistachio and chocolate hazelnut (please make that one a permanent part of your range). I also enjoyed raspberry as a summer flavour. I add one date to the chocolate hazelnut for a little extra sweetness, and half a frozen banana to the pistachio. It's definitely important to have a good blender, otherwise the mixture is a bit 'rustic' for me.

These shakes are pretty filling. These days I often have one instead of an evening meal if I don't feel like eating in the evening. Not that I agree with, or encourage meal replacements, but sometimes it's good to have something instant to grab that also has nutritional value.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 879 reviews