Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
I have tried many shakes like this before but they never filled me up. This really does. Love the beetroot and almond flavours in the vegan range. I am satisfied and it does leave a bloated feeling like many others. Highly recommend.
Wonderful customer services. I’d ordered the non vegan variety and was sent a replacement that arrived the next day. You can’t get better than that. Very quick to answer emails.
The products are so tasty, I add half a frozen banana to mine. I’ve ordered more samples as I like the variety. Again came next day. Can’t fault any part of this business.
I look forward to my shakes every day! I feel wholesome and revitalised after every one! I use them for breakfast, lunch, snacks, cooking and post-workout - I love the nutty textures and flavours and haven't found anything as good or nutritious so complete value for money when you buy three bags. I always get the smaller packets too for overnight stays away from home. The social media posts motivate me to keep going on my fitness journey and I look forward to my morning shake!
I've stocked up with Coffee & Walnut, Pistachio and Chocolate Orange (for my treats!) and they always arrive the next day, every time and I receive texts so I can reschedule any deliveries in good time. They will even deliver to Spain for my trip out there later in the month!
So glad I found this product! It's making me very happy. Thank you! :)
Purition shakes are the best I've tasted. Natural and satisfing. I love the fact you have individual sachets as samples. Fantastic product.
Taste, ease make. I make with soy drink and fruits.
Don't want eating a three hours after cocktail
I love the selection of ingredients in the protein powder as I really feel like I am reaping the benefits whearas if I bought ingredients individually if would cost me a fortune.
I'd say it does taste really good.
My fave is pistachio and it mixes really well in my bullet blender.
I am new to Purition, and decided to give the discovery box a try. I was really impressed by how quickly it arrived, and in good condition, particularly in the current climate. I really like the fact it is made from whole foods, and has a natural taste, and seems value for money taking into account the quality of the product. I have now ordered 3 of my favorite flavours in the larger sizes, which have arrived within 24 hours. Amazing!
I am now on my second taster box as wanted to try more flavours! I am really enjoying them, they are quick to make and delicious. Great for breakfast on the go and very filling. I am yet to find a flavour that I don’t like...so it will be hard to choose which big bag to buy first!
Very prompt delivery of my 6 sachets. I so far tried two. Had bargained for the seediness. No good for husband who was the main reason for trial. Will persevere with the remaining 4 flavours
The delivery and price are absolutely amazing, Thank you team Purition:)
I have ordered 500 gms packs twice now and on both occasions I received them on time.
You can’t get a high quality product at a better price than this! Give it a go and you won’t regret buying this genuinely good product.
I ordered Vegan Strawberry, Cocoa and Vanilla in my first batch and hands down they all tasted delicious (my favourite is Cocoa if I had to choose one) with a little bite, which I personally love. First sip and I thought may be this is not for me as I was so used the overly sweet and thick shakes. I am so glad I gave Purition a go. The shakes are very appetising and keep me full till lunch. I exercise and go for a run three times a week and this shake helps me stay active throughout the day without making me feel bloated or scrambling kitchen cabinets for junk food.
Really lovely and tasty. Very easy to mix and so good for breakfast. Will be using these on a regular basis 😊
Easy to blend and delicious taste as I love all things chocolate. Keeps me feeling full
Really enjoying these shakes. Bought 2 trail packs to trail out the flavours, loving pistachio , vanilla and macadamia and chocolate and beatroot. The taste changes over time too so ones that I was not initially a fan of I now like the strawberry with a hand full of frozen fruits and a bit of banana. Delivery is fast.
They are great no narstees, fillers or sweeteners which was a must for me. When looking for a supliment. They Easy to make and taste good with with your favourite milk or nut milk. They are filling and work well a breakfast or evening meal, And are great after finishing shifts at work and you don't want a full meal .
Also making a difference to my waist line as well as they also stop me from snacking too .
The shakes are easy to make, tasty and good for you! Website is very simple to navigate and items come exceptionally fast. Overall I'm very happy and satisfied.
Really fast delivery and I'm slowly working my way through all the flavours which are quite subtle but very nice. Added cocoa to chocolate orange which made it taste like a chocolate milkshake - yum! Don't like the one with turmeric in - too peppery. Discovery boxes are a great way to find out which ones you like best. Found them very filling which was a nice surprise and no nasty after taste. I'm a fan!
I have several reasons why I can't eat a lot of foods, but the ingredients in Purition dairy free work perfectly for me, so I was excited to try the different flavours (great range of choice!). I absolutely adore them, as unlike typical protein drinks, they aren't particularly sweet! The pistachio one and the Beetroot cocoa one were both my favourites, such a gorgeous almost savoury taste, that makes them perfect for breakfast or lunch. I even enjoy that there's a bit of bite to them after blending, as you feel like you're getting food instead of what I've been stuck with lately! Yes it's probably more expensive than most protein brands, but for the nutrition, the real ingredients and the ease of just chucking the mix in your blender, it's worth it for sure. It's also filling despite the low calories, so it's satisfying. I've ordered my second trial box, and even in lockdown it was dispatched really quickly.
Extremely prompt next day delivery. Beautifully packaged. Working my way through all the flavours at present. Chocolate has to be top for me soo far. Makes a filling meal adding a few mixed nuts and natural yogurt. Delicious 😋❤️
Exceptionally quick delivery - literary next day with no extra cost :-)
I’ve tried a variety of flavours, all of which are great - no unpleasant aftertaste like with many brands I’ve tried previously... Very clean ingredients - no nasties or unnecessary fillers added, which is awesome! Easy to add to your morning cereal, yogurt or into baking (we made awesome muffins!) Blends beautifully - I just add it to almond milk in a flask, give it a good shake and done :-) It is very filling too, which is great when you are juggling kids, home chores & work ;-)
Just bought the trial packs to try all the flavours and so far I’ve loved them all. I usually do a short run in the morning and I been having one afterwards instead of breakfast. 3lbs lost this week so far so an added bonus. Will definitely be long to buy the larger bags one I’ve decided on my favourites.
It's the shake I've been waiting for 🤗 delicious and packed with all the good stuff.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 519 reviews