Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Great service, fast delivery and most importantly, these make delicious shakes!
Really good flavours and texture
Very versatile, natural product. Great for breakfast and or lunch as a healthy small meal. Delivery was very quick and efficient!
Just had the vanilla one , and could hardly swallow it , not a nice taste at all , and that was with raspberry’s,
I'm a shift worker and I usually skip breakfast, then snack much too often during the day.

I now have a Purition shake 5 mornings a week packed with fresh fruit and I throw in a no added sugar yogurt drink 'proven to lower cholesterol' and I'm full until at least 1pm! I give the mixture a really good blast in the blender and I don't mind the grains at all (It feels like I'm starting my day healthily.) I've steadily lost 7 pounds in the few weeks since I've started using Purition and I honestly look forward to the shake.

The downside is that I'm visiting the loo quite often in the morning due to my increased fibre intake which is why I don't drink a shake on the days that I'm working a day shift!
I was so excited about Puriton shakes as the reviews were outstanding. When I tasted the first one, I thought I might have ordered a different product because it tasted vile. I tried all 5 flavours I ordered and have to say they all went down the sink. I am clearly in the minority amongst these reviewers, but taste is paramount when you are trying to eat simply and minimally, and these shakes just don't cut it for me.
Love the products. Out of all I tried in the past I finally found the delicious and well balanced flavours, and just be as creative as you want...
Packed with natural ingredients, produced in UK. Very easy to order and fast delivery,( arrived on Sunday 🤓)
Me and my husband are loving our breakfast or lunch every day.
😊
1st class service from Purition. Quick delivery and up to date tracking information.
I love purition as it taste wonderful is easy to mix but the most important thing for me is it’s sweetened with stevia a natural sweetener and not artificial sweeteners like most other protein shakes .
I’ve been looking for an easy healthy way to super start my day, which puts me in control of the day from my first meal. I’m following a low carb diet, and these shakes have been a complete revelation. Replacing starchy hi carb breakfasts like cereal or toast, puriton shakes have left me feeling energised and fully satisfied with no wobbles or cravings for snacks mid morning. Thank you so much!!
Very efficent order and delivery process and the shakes are much better than other well known brands in respect of taste.
Amazing Products! I love making up different flavours with additional fruit.
Lovely products, good selection of flavours and so versatile. Service is quick using a courier who actually communicates with you. Never needed to use returns.
I’m loving Purition... I struggle with finding suitable quick nutritional meals whilst working long shifts as a nurse.... this is great I have one for breakfast have a healthy lunch then another in the evening 3 times per week... I can honestly say I feel much better in myself and would definitely recommend
I started with a selection box and moved on to 500g bags of my favourite flavour. Delivery has always been super swift and communication excellent. I found that the stevia gave some flavours a slight aftertaste (the only reason I gave 4 stars not 5) but this is easily disguised by adding in a handful of frozen fruit or half a teaspoon of maple syrup. If I have a smoothie around 9 or 10 it keeps me full til lunch and as vegan, I value the protein bump and wholefood ingredients.
I initially thought this is quite expensive but I can definitely say it is worth every penny. Each variety I have tried is delicious. It has all the good stuff in it. It is filling and satisfying. Excellent website, and quick delivery.
I loved the Vegan Strawberry protein. I have never been fond of any protein powders but this one tastes delicious when I blend it with frozen fruits and make my own smoothies. I now ordered the sampler to try other flavors and can’t wait!
All flavours absolutely delicious, very natural taste!
The coconut flavour is excellent. Tastes like a summer's day in a glass.
Great range of flavours, natural ingredients, good value for money. Like the nutty bits!
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,034 reviews