Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Excellent quality products — so pleased I’ve discovered them! I’ve tried a lot of the flavours and they all taste great. Even though I’m not vegan, I actually prefer the taste of those I’ve tried in the vegan range. My favourites are the vegan hemp, which I usually mix into porridge, and the vegan vanilla, which I blend together with a banana and almond milk — delicious!
Great customer service!
Using the vegan range to do 5:2. I chose Purition because the ingredients are natural and they do flavours outside the usual ‘pudding’ selection that others do. The actual products are mildly flavoured and not too sweet which is great. I love the Turmeric one. Using them for two days a week as a weight loss method is working whatever I eat on the other five.
So much nicer than other meal replacement shakes, and also rather delicious. I use almond milk, and the pistachio in particular is light and nutty, with no nasty sweetener taste. Also enough fibre to keep the system happy! I've been using Purition as a breakfast cereal replacement, as part of a weight management programme, and so far, it's been very helpful.
I had tried a few other drinks in an effort to stop snacking but they had questionable ingredients and I carried on searching until I found Purition. I like that fact that all the drinks contain nuts and seeds. I opted for the vegan range as I prefer the protein source. and the range of flavours. The drinks provide a slow release of energy and tastes good. A drink gets rid of my afternoon fatigue and I've stopped buying chocolate biscuits.
this prouduct is aswom thanks
I. was Looking for a slimming shake but I don’t like the ‘chemical ‘ taste of those I’ve tried in the past but was pleasantly surprised to discover Purition . The reviews really convinced me to try it and I wasn’t disappointed when I tried them. The taste is very subtle and nutty so I’m hooked now . I’ve taken delivery of another order and looking forward to tasting them. My favourite is coffee and walnut but they are all good .
Really surprised at how fantastic this tastes. Tried my first sachet yesterday for breakfast with fruit and coconut milk, loved it and not tempted to snack at all. Also bought the stainless flask. Absolute quality, the best container I’ve purchased. Thank you Purition Team.
Love Purition, especially the cocoa flavour. best tasting protein powder on the market in my opinion. I have it in the morning as a smoothie mixed with fruit, coffee and plant based milk. wouldn't change to anything else.
I'm so glad I found Purition. It has changed my life! That might sound extreme I know but I suffer from Reactive Hypoglycemia and rarely got through the morning without having a hypo. But in the two weeks since I've been having these amazing high protein shakes for breakfast my blood sugar levels have been stable! I also have dysphagia which means I can only eat pureed food. So I blend my shake with half milk and half full fat Greek yogurt, leave it in the fridge overnight and in the morning I have a delicious spoonable creamy breakfast. Perfect 😊
I absolutely love this product. I add it to my smoothie everyday and it tastes delicious. Having recently gone plant-based this is a fantastic way of knowing I'm getting enough protein in my diet. I use the vegan vanilla flavour. The customer service is also great too. Highly recommend.
It tastes of pure goodness! In a really edible good way! I just love it
Totally addicted to the macadamia and vanilla, replaced my bulletproof proof Keto coffee with Purition each morning and live it!!! I have even started having it did lunch as it’s quick and simple whilst working and being full of natural good ingredients it stops me buying rubbish from the shop next door!!! Using for weight loss and after gym supplement!! I promote to any one who will listen 😂!!!!
I am in love with these products! I’m following a ketogenic diet and these fit in perfectly, keeping me full throughout the day until my dinner! The ingredients are so clean and high in protein and fibre with low sugars....AMAZING!
Fantastic breakfast that keeps me going .No need for snacks in between meals now and love the vegan shakes. Keep up the good work guys xx
A great base for a breakfast low cal high nutrient smoothie. Convenient and delicious. I add banana and blueberries or freeze dried berries. Filling too.
Both my husband and me need to loose some weight. I have health problems and find exercise difficult so we’re concentrating on diet. We tried a few other meal replacement shakes but I wasn’t happy with what they contained. I wanted a shake with natural ingredients and Puriton is exactly that. I feel like I’m drinking something healthy that is doing me good as well as helping me to loose weight.
Just amazing, I feel so much better each day with having my daily shakes, they just fill you with goodness. It's perfect when you can trail and sample before you buy the big bags (find you favs). I have seen a noticeable difference in my skin, tummy and I have lost weight, total bonus! Its so easy and enjoyable to the point, I ran out after getting the sample box and missed a day and really missed my shakes. The ordering and delivery is just fantastic too, quick and easy. I had emailed regards the Golden Shake and if they where doing a sample size, the communication was quick and the great news was it was on its way. I also have my mum hooked so we are on the healthy journey together. This is my new routine and I love it. Don't wait! Give it a go!
The service is excellent.. speedy dispatch, and swift delivery.. product is excellent.. nourishing, nurturing and enjoyable. heartfully recommend Purition.. .. thankyou
I have been on the 800 calorie Fast Diet and have found Purition really useful, particularly as I am a vegetarian and need an easy protein fix. It’s great for my blood sugar too.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 350 reviews