Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Purchasing from the website very easy and quick delivery. Variety of options and deals available. Lots of choice in flavours. Low sugar. Good product to support weight loss.
I enjoy the variety freshness tastes of the drinks.
So far so good ! It’s only been a week. They taste ok, are not sweet and stop you feeling hungry for ages.
Taste fine in the flavours I have. Definitely keeps me full for longer and makes me feel better inside if that makes any sense. Still getting used to using it. But so far so good.
Ottimi prodotti le consiglio vivamente
Tasty quick natural easy and filling
Golden milk latte (turmeric) is absolutely delicious. Really warming and even more tasty with a teaspoon of honey. I needed to take one star off for the packaging- the seal is full of the powder itself so will not re-seal and as such I’m concerned how well the powder will last (as it already says use within 6 weeks, will need to drink at least 3 mugs a week to meet this!)
Really good quality product but don’t use it as a shake but mix with yoghurt as a breakfast. Coffee is my favourite
I find this a useful breakfast as I dash off to work and am surrounded by food and I feel no need to nibble or snack until lunch .
A product that is easy to make with milk or yogurt. I prefer milk and sometimes add some fresh soft fruit. Prefer the fruity flavours
Excellent ordering service and quick and easy. Lovely packaged products that taste great with lots of flavours to suit most palates.
Really like the taste of purition. Such a healthy and nutritious snack or meal. Great for me with a toddler and baby. Highly recommend
As many other 'converts' have explained....I dived in with a taster selection...and was sold.... :) I follow intermittent fasting...and the Purition shakes/porridge/+ yoghurt options, are going to be a great help to me!...I can truly say that they 'fill me up' ...in a good way!...until food time... Not sure about some of the flavours, but I am homing in on my favourites. It is good stuff...for me anyway!....Thanks Purition.....
Love these shakes, every morning and most lunchtimes. A great fill between meals!
Good flavours and vegan range too . I like it because they aren’t too sweet . The delivery is quick too
Super fast delivery, great customer service and advice on the products. You may pay a little more but it’s worth it!
Lovely shakes - I trialled 6 flavours for the discount price of £13.50 via the purition website. My favourites are strawberry, raspberry (limited edition) and macadamia nut & vanilla. They didn’t taste I expect - not so sweet which is a good thing as there is nothing synthetic about them, so I added one or two berries to some of them and that hit the spot! Kept me full for a good few hours. Have just ordered 12 sachets in some different flavours and when I find the ones I love i will move on to ordering the bags. Thanks Purition!
I need to lose weight gained during lockdown - about 2 st- and I’m useless at diets because I’m always hungry and eat large portions. I was sceptical about using these but on the other hand I’m encouraged by the natural ingredients. I used a bullet style blender to make a chocolate shake with whole milk. It tasted creamy and natural, definitely not sweet. I was peckish rather than hungry after 4 hours so I’m going to buy more and use 50g to see if it satisfies for longer
I am prediabetic, and need to lose 20kgs asap. I bought a pack of twelve sachets to try. Strangely, the flavours I expected to enjoy most, I found unpalatable! I’m not keen on the sachets as a drink. The flax seed seems to overwhelm everything and the texture is thin and gritty. In this format, they are not a winner for me. Nor do I like them prepared as ‘overnight oats’ or porridge; again, it’s a texture issue. However, I do quite enjoy them mixed into Greek yoghurt and eaten promptly, before the seeds start to alter in texture, and on that basis, plus encouraging downwards movement on the scales, I’ve now ordered three full sized bags. I have one or two portions daily, plus one low carb meal of real food in the evening, and this works for me. The website is easy to use, and delivery is very quick.
I'm new to Purition. I was feeling a few pounds overweight and sluggish and needed something to kickstart my healthy eating again. I don't like milk so I was a bit reluctant at first to try Purition...but I needn't have worried. I mix them with natural yoghurt and a bit of honey for my lunch and it keeps me going all afternoon...right through 'til dinner. I've already lost a couple of pounds and now feel back on track again. Thank you! Delivery is super fast, price is fine....no complaints!
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,499 reviews