Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
It's good. I wouldn't say it's the best but it works, if learning by reading is your thing then it'll work.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your course so far! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
It was going great. Until my course teacher kind of told me off for asking help too many times :(
Packed with a lot of resources and information, it’s just so so so long. There’s so much reading to do. I’ve also been having issues with my reading modules not being marked as complete and I can’t advance to take the quiz. Kinda of frustrating when you read through a lengthy 33 part lesson.
Thank you for your 3⭐review! We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Please send any specific suggestions to info@premiertefl.com ;-) Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
The website was easy to use. The class wasn'y\t difficult and I finished it within a week.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
I could not get answers to what I needed
The course is well structured and thorough with good thinking and practice. It needs a variation of reading and video as this last part is weak
Thank you for your review 😍 We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting for review! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures!
For the amount paid (Even with a 50% discount) I could not believe how average this course was. Obviously it's created so everyone passes. Didn't really learn a lot but got my certificate which I needed to get employment. Wish I would have just signed up for the 120 hours rather than 'hybrid'.
Hi Bobbi, we're really sad to read that you feel that you haven't had value for money during your TEFL certification; one of our team is going to call you shortly to see how we can make it right.
Overall a good course and worth the money and time. I completed the 168 hour online course in a month. Could add more variety in the information by including different videos or other teachers giving tips in the audios for different points of view.
Katie, Thank you for your 3⭐review 😍 We are happy to let you know that we are currently working on improving your our course by adding more videos and advise from our academic team! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
I liked the set up for classes but I didn't feel like I really learned anything to help me teach. I learned a lot of what I already knew which was really disappointing. I don't feel at all progressed for setting myself up to teach on a foreign country.
I do enjoy it and the content of the program is very good. However, it would be helpful to have a section on teaching large classes and teaching with minimum resources which TEFL.org offer. Moreover, it would also be helpful if the company provided support in volunteering using their TEFL qualification instead of just doing their internships. Overall I am satisfied with the course but will have to do other courses in order to be fully confident when teaching which I was hoping not to do.
Thank you for your review 😍, Howard! I am happy to contact you with information on our scholarship programs for volunteering across Europe, you might have missed this section on our website. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Not much support during the class but the material is well planned and organized throughout.
Igor, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures 🍀
Overall, I had a good experience with online learning at my pace. However, when I finished the course, I didn't realize it could take six months to get feedback on my module test answers, and that's what happened. By that time, I was in a very stressful job. Needless to say, it wasn't easy getting back into the right frame of mind for testing. There were a couple of questions that showed pass on the assessor's notes but were still in the reassessment page. I had a difficult time understanding the assessor's instruction about a question that had changed from the original test to the reassessment, and fortunately, one of the tutors directed me to the reassessment website. A little more upfront information and guidance will help smooth out the reassessment process.
The course focuses mostly in teaching as a skill, and spends little to no time in teaching the language itself. The course tends to be over theoretical regarding pedagogy and lacks the practical aspect of how to teach this specific language. Where to start? what to continue with, etc. I am a teacher of Spanish as a second language, and so I see that there is no real guidance of how to approach the language (I'm not only referring to grammar) There was basically only one module dedicated to this and it was not comprehensive enough.
Geraldine, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We will discuss your observations in our monthly meeting today! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Best of luck ☘️ with your future TEFL adventures 🤗
Content is interesting and useful but the assessments are too easy. Course does not take as long as it says - I did "150 hours" in about 30 hours.
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review for us 😊 We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I am actually taking the course now. It seems alright. However, although, I can come in terms with the fact that I need to score 100% in every Quiz (OK fair enough) it's amazingly useless to spend a whole day re-writing the WHOLE quiz for 2 or one mistakes! We are not allowed to keep or even copy-paste our correct answers and instead, we spend hours rewriting 20 questions all over again! I feel I am wasting my time especially when I have other things to do and I spend my valuable time on this course... Also, the questions are so vague sometimes and unclear that it's almost certain that something will go wrong and you ll have to take each quiz until you sense what they had in their minds when writing the answers. Having said that, I want to add that the people here are helpful like Sandra or the tutor... But if I could turn back time, I would spend a little bit more money to buy a course better organised and supported technically... I guess you buy what you get for. Hope for improvements. That's what the feedback is for and does not change until these technical issues are solved.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, Maria. We have taken your suggestions into our monthly meeting for review and are already working on finding a solution! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Best of luck with your future plans 🍀😃
It is decent.
The team were doing their best to get back at all my inquiries. However, I would prefer a more interactive type of lesson online by providing lots of videos, audios and sample videos for each teaching methods so that I can have a better understanding. I don’t like to read most of the time that’s why I wanted to suggest that you add even a short game, videos and audio on each course/ lessons.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Joanne. We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting for review! Thank you for highlighting this. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures ✈️🌏
I took the 168 hour level 5 Ofqual course, and thought it was pretty good. The course consists of 11 modules, each with a different main focus area. Overall, the modules are not very refined and could do with a bit of polishing. There are quite a lot of minor spelling and grammar errors, as well as some formatting inconsistencies such as fonts randomly changing typeface or size. I found these inconsistencies in the presented material to be a bit disconcerting, and feel that a thorough editing of the materials would probably be a good idea. The examination system can be a bit frustrating. I don't think that the questions are always asked very clearly, and sometimes I had to re-read the question several times to understand what was being asked of me. The open ended answers required for each module can be very challenging due to limited maximum accepted word counts, and anyone undergoing the challenge should understand that they will be expected to be able to write in a very clear, concise, and well structured manner in impeccable academic english to stand any chance of passing the course. Once you complete the course, there are additional charges to be paid if you want to receive a hardcopy certificate in the mail. Otherwise, a downloadable version is available free of charge. Overall, I found the course an enjoyable experience, and learned a lot! The staff are helpful and supportive, and respond quickly to any inquiries.
Thank you for your 3⭐review 😍 It is lovely to hear about your positive customer experience with us. We are always happy to help and will be in the future! We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting for review! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I'm not a fan of how they effectively force you to leave a review half way through the course! (Clicking on the "Click here to move on" button is redundant as you don't actually move on to your next teaching section, you're just taken back to the main menu. Then rinse and repeat!) The course is as expected - just walls of dry text to try and memorise with not much variety or interactivity past a couple YouTube videos every now and again... Then a multiple choice quiz at the end of each module consisting of 10 questions per quiz. Though they aren't the most comprehensive of tests to complete! These kinds of qualification's will never replace real teaching experience but is a necessary evil for the majority if not all teaching positions in China (or wherever...) The UI is pretty basic and not very well laid out. It feels as if it was primitively designed 10 years ago and hasn't been updated since. For the price paid they should really have some interactive AI based activities to really hammer in the knowledge. Expect to retain about 10% of the information learnt. The real training will begin in the classroom and I expect it to be a baptism by fire situation! You would do well to expect the same. Haven't used the customer service so I can't comment about this. Overall I think this TEFL will serve as well as most other's so you're not really going to go wrong with using it. Best to wait until they have a sale.
So far so good.
It’s wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us so far! Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation. We are always happy to help and will be in the future!
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,245 reviews