Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th September 2020
Michael Lausen
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 11th August 2020
Natalie K
The course tutor was extremely helpful and provided prompt response to my questions.
Hey Joseph, thank you for your review! That is so good that your questions were answered and that your tutor was most helpful 😍
I purchased the 300 hour hybrid course along with many of the 30 hour extra training sessions. The modules are easy to follow, even though the format of the website takes some getting used to. It could be a little bit more user friendly.
Speaking of friendly, the staff have been great. They quickly reply to emails and are very helpful if you have a question. Thank you to Sandra Lane for helping me out with my account!
Hello there! Thank you for the review. We try and make the modules as easy to follow as possible! That is great to hear we do try our best in helping our customers 😁
The course was easy to navigate, though some things were not that clear but I took it upon me to look for additional information elsewhere, but overall it was worth it, thanks premier tefl for the good work.
Hello😁 Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback! Great to know that you found the course worthwhile!
App is not bad, but I would like more video lessons
Hey Aleksei😁 Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback!
I completed Premier TEFL's 168-hour Level 5 Course to prepare for a 4-month teaching internship in Vietnam. While there were some challenges along the way, I am so grateful for Sandra Lane's exceptional customer service! Her patience and timely communication were essential in helping me navigate this process and finally complete my Level 5 Course. The course content was thorough and gave me the confidence I needed to teach. And the price was right!
Hello Erin 😁 That is brilliant that you were able to prepare with us before heading off on your internship. Sandra is one of the best and always there to help! Thank you so much for the kind feedback ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I have been working through the material and find it interesting.
Hey Cherylee! Thank you for the review. We are glad to know you are enjoying the material 😊
Hi,
I am really pleased with the support and help I received when needed. The course is fantastic and excellent materials. Very happy to have taken it.
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I bought a a pack of 5 ebooks and the content was satisfactory.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Good self-guided certification study. Good use of a variety of forms of instruction.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
The module material is very much understandable, tutors are fast responding to queries and you get to enjoy your studies.
Lorean, Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
I studied both the 30hr – TOEIC Preparation Qualification (Test of English for International Communication) and the 30 hour Advanced Grammar for English Teachers Course. I found them both very interesting, comprehensive and they provided valuable insight and guidance into these topics. Thank you for this opportunity.
Louisa, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
So far I'm enjoying my tefl course
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Good training for prospective teachers. Good value for money too. I've particularly enjoyed the detailed information on the exam and the wealth of online resources offered.
Hi. I could go on about the people and the brand but it's all praise. Everything is correct and proper and Michelle was a great help with the pronunciation drilling,which was done in a very methodical way. I was excited to try this new brand and was a happy returning customer.
Jane, Thank you so much for your lovely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying your teacher training with us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Coupled with my background as a Speech Pathologist, the 120 hour basics and advanced course and the 30 hour on line teaching course gave me the inspiration and confidence I need to further explore, develop and run my own online practice.
Mitchell, Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course material. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It's ok, the chapters are very clear the content is very good. Then only minus is that it's not very intuitious when using the platform for the first time.
Thank you for your generous 4⭐review 😍 We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting for review! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
It has been a great learning experience with PREMIER TEFL.I learnt so much more about ENGLISH language although I have a prior teaching experience. This course is value for money and the tutor support is another amazing feature. The only aspect I felt short was LESS NUMBER OF lessons in the video form as sometimes reading word to word in a number of modules may prove tiresome.
You are such a star! Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! Your amazing words have made our day, it really means so much to us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans
I did the course entirely online because of covid-19 so I imaagine it would be much more thorough face to face but I found it adequate for what I needed and some helpful things to think about that I will definitely take into my practice. Occasionally, I felt things were not written in the clearest way possible, but overall I enjoyed it.
Phoebe, It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
It's organized and useful so far
TEFL course is user friendly and the price was reasonable. Also, the welcoming videos and the videos throughout the course material was encouraging, fun, and provided insight into the culture of another country.
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,171 reviews