Premier TEFL Reviews

Based on 2,337 reviews
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th March 2021
Eduardo Herrera
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 24th February 2021
Nora Villarreal
Would be nice to get reminders on the time remaining for the course completion
Thank you for your feedback, we'll share your feedback at our next meeting and ask the team to look at scheduling additional reminders of study time. We wish you the best of luck with your continued TEFL studies.
The courses I have done are very comprehensive!
Thank you Dirk for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career. Thank you for your recommendation, it means a lot to us.
I'd definitely recommend Premier to others, everything is very organized and the curriculum is perfectly paced for self-studying. There's a quiz after every module and most of the questions are open-ended, so it's quite a lot of work, but it's worth it, because since it's required to pass all of the assessments to get the certificate it means that the certificate itself is of high quality. And aside from the certificate, the material was very helpful and got me to improve on my teaching skills by applying what I learn in class. Upon reflecting on it I realize that the teaching techniques I'd developed on my own through time and experience were already mentioned in the course, so I'd imagine that the new things I learned in a few hours just by taking the course would've taken me years to learn on my own from experience. But there's one problem.. They don't mention at the beginning that you have to pay 53$ for the digital certificate, just to get the PDF. It's really annoying finding out like that at the end of the course, but if you already know before purchasing the course then it's not as bad, so make sure you add 53$ to the price of every course you might consider when you're browsing, just generally add an extra 53$ to your budget before getting into anything.
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the fact you were able to study at your own pace! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans
The content is very good, and I am learning a lot. I was disappointed that the app wouldn’t work, and I couldn’t download the documents attached to many of the slides.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
So far, so good. Grateful to Aveen Healy for helping me get started on my TEFL journey.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
I’ve had a great experience so far with TEFL Premier. My only main problem was in the beginning trying to find the modules and each time I log out and log back in, it’s difficult to find.
Thanks so much, Kelly for your positive review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your study experience with us ;-)
Affordable and simple to understand. Course quizzes could be a bit more difficult and regulated with some tasks marked by real teachers to truly test the knowledge of the student.
Thanks for your review, Michael. We want to assure you, our courses are graded by qualified academic accessors, many of which spent time teaching English online and abroad. :)
Indepth course material. Would recommend the ielts exam prep course
Thank you for the review and for recommending the IELTS Exam Preparation Course :)
Premier TEFL has been great so far, Laura from tutor support has been wonderful! Just found out my certificate is not included in my course package, this was a bum but what can you do? Looking forward to the 10 hour online session later this month!!
Thank you for that lovely review Gladys. The fee for the Ofqual certificate is only requested once you have successfully passed the course, and the certificate for the qualification can be immediately issued. We felt it was better to structure it in this way rather than have you pay upfront before you’ve begun the course. Best of luck with the rest of the course and the 10 hour virtual TEFL course! :)
I have done two courses with premier tefl and found the experience enriching. Support after course completion was also great. They gave me hope a a freelance teacher.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear we gave you hope for your future as a freelance teacher. We wish you the best of luck with your future teaching plans 🤗
I quite honestly dreaded signing up for the 10 hour Classroom Methodologies course, as I had no idea what to expect from a virtual classroom. To my great surprise it turned out to be the highlight of my TEFL experience. Our teacher, Michelle Benson, was clearly a professional yet so down to earth it was impossible not to relax and enjoy flow; be it a silly A1 level game, a group discussion, or a theoretical lecture recapping tenses . All in all the course was a huge confidence booster. "If this is what being a TEFL teacher is like, I'm sure I can do it too."
Hi Roseanna, we're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the virtual TEFL course and that it exceeded your expectations. P.s you can definitely do it ;)
Tremendous course. Helpful people. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Thank you for your review Kamal! :)
Will get prompt reply most of the time.
Premiere TEFL is an amazing company and learning platform. They really make the process of becoming a certified ESL instructor easy and accessible. It took me longer than most to complete my course, but that was because of my life schedule; Premiere TEFL made this accommodation very easy for me. Aveen and the Premiere TEFL team were there for me every step of the way. Contacting them was, and still is, very easy and they are so helpful and approachable. They actually listen to your concerns and issues and talk WITH you to come up with a solution or options. Not just a templated sales pitch where nothing is their fault and all responsibility and blame falls back on the user/customer. Great value for the price! They have many different programs, both big and small, for every aspiring instructor, or even to develop your skills and become more marketable as a teacher. Webinars and recruitment seminars and videos, this is a complete and comprehensive education platform/school. Aveen is an incredible soul who genuinely is there to help you while still remaining very professional, she is incredibly easy to speak with and I have every bit of confidence in the information she gave me to help me with my new career and venture. While there are some technical areas that were a little challenging at times to navigate on the website, I give Premiere TEFL highest honors in terms of quality of service, and product. I will definitely return for more courses once I start making some money in this new field of teaching.
Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful review. It has really warmed our hearts to hear how fondly you speak of Premier TEFL and the staff, namely Aveen. We're so happy to hear of your great experience throughout your course and we wish you the best of luck with future plans 🤗
The course was well presented and enjoyable
Hi David, thank you for the 5-star review!
It’s great! I just wanted aware that results come back and you have 10 working days to complete any questions for reassessment. It’s not a problem, it’s just that it wasn’t made clear!
Hi Sarah, thank you for your reveiw! We will take your suggestions back to the team! Good luck with your teaching plans ☘️
I took the 30-hour Exam Preparation Course and I must say I enjoyed and learned A LOT from it. I’ll definitely come back for the internship opportunity once the world is stable again. *fingers crossed*
Thank you for your great review, Fatma. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the Teaching Exam Preparation course. We wish you the best of luck with your future plans and we hope to get you on a plane soon! :)
So far so good . Lots of text to work through , more video examples would be nice just to break it up . Glad I purchased from this company though as it does seem thorough .
Hi Heather, Thank you for your generous 4⭐ review. We will take your suggestion about more videos into our monthly academic meeting for review! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures!🍀
great course & material so far!
Thanks for the 5-star review Cameron! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your course and the course material! We wish you the best of luck with the rest of your studies. We're here if you need us. 🤗
It is a very well structured course and you learn a lot from this. I have completed 5 certificates from them and have found the company very helpful. The price of the courses are reasonable and the courses are credible. I would recommend Premier TEFL to anyone.
Thanks for your great review Gregory. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed your course. We also wish you the best of luck with your future career! 🍀
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,337 reviews