Premier TEFL Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL ?

Sheldon
"I took the 30hr - IELTS Preparation Qualification Course. It was very concise and easy to follow and I was able to finish with more than enough time to spare. Having this qualification under my belt has increased my value as a language instructor in Japan. Interviewers lit up after knowing that I understood IELTS and knew how to teach it. Premier TEFL has been very good with their correspondence and I was able to find out anything I needed painlessly. Having the knowledge I have from learning with Premier TEFL means I stand out better when I look for EFL jobs. It's worth the investment."
Abraham Schuman
Abraham Schuman
Unverified Reviewer
"I honestly felt like I was learning more each time I logged on to my Premier TEFL courses than I did in any formal education I went through. You defiantly need to put in time an effort but you can get a lot out of these courses not just for English teaching, but really for any type of teaching. Also, I experienced some of the best costumer service I have ever have here! The staff always attended to me immediately when I had questions and helped me solve them, no beating around the bush."
Nathaniel Simpson
Nathaniel Simpson
Verified Buyer
"The process of obtaining my tefol was so easy and the coursework was very in depth. I would recommend to anyone that is searching for a way to complete requirements to teach abroad."
Chloe Ferris
Verified Buyer
"The course was very good and easy tp follow."
"The course itself was great, however, I paid for the certificate to be sent to me. It has been a month since I completed the course. All emails with questions about it have been ignored. I cannot call anyone because I don't have access to a phone and all I have is email. I feel like I just threw my hard earned money out the window!"
Polina, we're really sad to read that feel you haven't had enough communication. One of the team will be in contact with you shortly to see how we can make this right πŸ’™
Yushika Jolly
Verified Buyer
"It was extremely flexible and I loved it."
Thank you so much Yushika 😍 So glad you loved your course and were glad with the flexibility to study when suited your schedule πŸ™Œ Your 5⭐'s mean a lot to us πŸ’™
"The course is split up into bite size manageable chunks so that it can be completed at your own pace. The help and advice given was excellent and the options for extensions if needed take away the time pressure. Would recommend."
Your recommendation means so much to us Erin! The customer service team is delighted with your kind words πŸ™Œ Thank you so much for the stunning 5 ⭐s πŸŽ“πŸ˜„
Thank you so much for your recommendation, Erin 😍 We're delighted you feel the course was manageable πŸ™Œ We are always here to offer up help and advice, don't be a stranger πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for rating us 5⭐'s, they look wonderful 😍
Derek Leonard
Verified Buyer
"The process of going through modules is nice and convenient."
Thanks for your kind review Derek and we're so happy you're enjoying the convenience of your course πŸ™Œ
"This has been a great course, that was both informative and enjoyable to work through at my own pace. I have learned a lot, both through the course and the many good resources that are linked or recommended throughout the course. Communication with Premier TEFL has been good, and the whole course has been a helpful experience for me. Thank you!"
Thank you so much Adam for your fantastic review 😍 It's great to hear you enjoyed learning at your own pace πŸ˜πŸŽ“ We're delighted you felt supported throughout your studies! We're all grateful for the 5⭐s πŸ’™
Thank you for the fantastic review Adam πŸ˜ƒ Flexibility is key πŸ™Œ We're so happy you have learned a lot from your course πŸ˜πŸŽ“ We love that you felt supported throughout your study time! The 5⭐'s look great πŸ’™
Sharif Mansour
Verified Buyer
"I'm honestly not very satisfied with the quality of the curriculum, or assessment used in the Premier TEFL course so far."
Hi Sharif, we're sad to hear you're not happy with your course experience. One of the Premier TEFL team will be in contact with you ASAP.
"I really enjoyed the Premier TEFL program. I feel like I'm prepared to teach English as a foreign language now and I've never taught professionally before. There are so many teaching techniques that I wasn't aware of, and I was reminded about a lot of grammar that I forgot."
Thank you so much for your wonderful words, Annette 😍 It's fantastic to hear you're ready to begin teaching πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ“ We're delighted you have expanded on your teaching techniques and grammar πŸ™Œ Those 5⭐'s look beautiful πŸ’™

"It is an easy way for me to become TEFL certified, while still maintaining a full time job. You even have the option to extend the amount of time you have for the course, which is great because life got ahead of me and before I realized it, I needed more time to finish the course. This is a reasonably priced course, but you still get all of the info you need to be successful!"
Thank you so much for your fantastic review πŸ˜ƒ We're delighted you found the course to be flexible—we know life can get in the way πŸ˜… It's great you feel you got value for money and feel prepared to start your teaching career πŸŽ“πŸ™Œ The 5⭐'s look great 😍
"Tefl has been great for completing a teaching course to support me teaching in Thailand!"
Hi Katie, thank you so much for your fantastic review πŸ˜ƒ It's great to hear you enjoyed our support throughout your study time πŸ˜πŸŽ“ The 5⭐'s look wonderful πŸ’™
Lauren Elizabeth Booth
Verified Buyer
"Interesting, easy to understand, useful information."
Hi Lauren, thank you for the 4⭐'s! We're very happy you found the course interesting, understandable and useful πŸ˜ƒ If you had a suggestion on how we could have made your training 5*, feel free to send us your ideas to info@premiertefl.com - we promise to review every suggestion!
Phung Trung Phong
Unverified Reviewer
"Finished the course. Thanks to Premier TEFL, I will start my teaching career soon. Premier TEFL is a helpful and informative site, really easy to use and there is always someone supporting me whenever I have questions. 10 out of 10."
Hi Phung, thank you so much for your fantastic review 😍 It's great to hear you're starting your teaching career soon πŸ˜πŸŽ“ We're delighted you felt supported throughout your study time! The 5⭐'s look great πŸ’™

Ebe Ambrosini
Verified Buyer
"It has interest contents but it's a little boring, there are no images nor colors to make it more captivating."
Hi Ebe, thank you for sharing with us ☺️ If you had a suggestion on how we could have made your training 5* then feel free to send us your ideas to info@premiertefl.com - we promise to review every suggestion! Looking forward to reading your suggestions!
"Premier TEFL have been so helpful from start to finish. As soon as I started my course, someone reached out to ensure that I knew where to go if I needed anything. The site is easy to follow, and the courses are so helpful!! Would recommend."
Thank you so much for your kind words 😍 Our team is so pleased with your kind words πŸ˜ƒ We work hard at usability, we're delighted you enjoyed using the site πŸ’™ We love touching base with our alumni, be sure to stay in touch! Thanks again for the fabulous 5⭐'s!
"Started my tefl course a few months ago, really easy website to use and understand. There is always someone there to answer any questions you may have. Everyone from the support team is so helpful and they are only an email or phone call away. The additional time to study your course is brilliant as everyone knows Day to day life can sometimes take over! They offer so much support and keep in touch over email to keep you on track."
Amy, thank you so much for your kind words 😍 Usability of our online learning platform is something we work hard at—we're thrilled you found it easy to use πŸ˜πŸŽ“ We're delighted you felt supported throughout your study time and enjoyed the additional study time! The 5⭐'s look great πŸ’™
"This experience made me happy because I knew I was gaining valuable skills on how to teach English as a foreign language, I am looking forward to my time in Thailand and would like to thank TEFL for allowing me this experience"
Hi Ellen, we're ecstatic you have gained so many valuable skills from our course πŸ˜ƒ We are very much looking forward to keeping up with your Thai adventure—you'll have an amazing time πŸ™Œ SO exciting πŸ˜πŸŽ“ Those 5⭐'s look FANTASTIC! Thank you for your kind words πŸ’™
Sophie Evans
Verified Reviewer
"Premier TEFL is a great company that I would highly recommend. I purchased a intern/120hr combination course. Due to personal circumstances, I was not able to commit to the internship and my personal advisor Nikki, displayed exceptional customer service skills by helping me organise a refund and informing me of all other available options. The online learning platform is very easy to get to grips with and covers a broad range of knowledge and practices to confidentiality prepare you for a teaching position. 10/10"
Sophie, thank you so much for your wonderful review πŸ˜ƒ I have passed on your kind words to Nikki! We're delighted you feel so prepared to teach πŸ™Œ Usability of the online learning platform is something we work hard at—we're thrilled you found it easy to get to grips with πŸ˜πŸŽ“ Those 5⭐'s look AMAZING πŸ’™
"Premier TEFL is a great company that provides excellent support. I purchased the internship plus 240 hour TEFL course and couldn't be happier. The material was easy to understand and I could pace my self very well. Their customer service was very quick and accommodating. The answer all my question about the internship and handle any problems very smoothly. If you want to a teaching certificate for whatever the reason I believe Premier TEFL is the choice for you."
Lance, thank you so much for the AMAZING review 😍 The customer service team are delighted with your kind words πŸ˜ƒ We love our courses and it's great to hear that you do too πŸ™Œ Can't wait to hear all about your internship! Thank you so much for the stunning 5 ⭐'s πŸŽ“πŸ˜„
Danielle Bilder
Unverified Reviewer
"Premier TEFL is a wonderful program! It was a very informational and helpful for my upcoming job to teach English abroad in Asia. Also, they provide wonderful customer service and are helpful all the way through the process. Thank you so much for being so great :)"
There's nothing more pleasing than hearing you're delighted with our service from start to finish πŸ˜ƒ We are there to help you every step of the way and we can't wait to hear all about your Asian experiences πŸ™Œ Thank you so much for the 5 ⭐'s—the whole office is delighted πŸ˜„
"Premier TEFL is the all-in-one stop shop for getting certified and getting abroad. Did I mention their excellent customer service. My emails are always responded to in a timely manner and all my questions are always answered. They are running a great and honest business all while helping teachers live their dreams by teaching english abroad. Nothing but good things to say about Premier TEFL. I'd recommend them to anyone looking into teaching English as a foreign language."
To say we are thrilled with your kind words is an understatement! πŸ˜ƒ "All-in-one stop shop" is the perfect way to describe us, we try to be an all-rounder πŸ˜πŸŽ“ To come into the office this morning to your wonderful review has already made our day πŸ™Œ We can't wait to hear all about your internship and your experiences in Asia! Thank you so much for the glowing 5 ⭐s Sean. We really appreciate it πŸ’™
Premier TEFL is rated 4.52 based on 363 reviews