Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Eunice (Lindsay Languages)
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 17th December 2020
Yelena
I have so much confidence, in Premier TEFL to get me where I want to go. Not only, did this program introduce me to my dream job, but they encouraged me to pursue it. Assuring me every step of the way, they would be there to help with any questions I had. I've never been so excited for something in my life.
Hey there Sydney, thank you so much for the brilliant review! It's fantastic that you have found your dream career and just remember that we are always here if you ever get stuck. Best of luck😁🍀
The 10-hour virtual practice class was highly informative and engaging. It was a great introduction to the world of TEFL teaching, especially for beginners like myself. I learnt a lot about different teaching techniques and got a good sense of what to expect in a real classroom/online lesson. Our teacher, Michelle Benson, was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. Her warm, bubbly personality and helpful tips kept us interested and involved for hours. I'm so glad I took this practical class.
I took the 10-hour virtual teaching practice course because I do not have any experience teaching ESL, and it was totally worth it. The teacher, Michelle Benson, was energetic, engaging, and kept everyone's attention at all times. Watching her teach a class was such an inspiration, and getting to plan and teach a lesson was an extremely valuable experience. I feel more prepared and confident in planning and delivering my lessons now.
It is a great experience to learn from Premier TEFL. I look forward to completing the course.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review Devashish! We wish you the best of success with your TEFL course. We really appreciate you taking the time to write your recommendation.
Courseware is comprehensive and well developed. Assessors and tutors are very professional and very willing to assist the students.
Thank you so much for your generous ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Rita! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and our customer care, we are always happy to help!! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Well organized, researched and informative. The content is explained in detail and each module provides plenty of examples and hands-on activities. I would suggest being clearer on the multiple-choice questions given that some of them could have had more than one correct answer. It was overall a great experience and I would gladly recommend this course to anyone looking for a genuine and qualified TEFL.
Diana, Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! You are a star! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the support we offer! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
The content is very good, and I am learning a lot. I was disappointed that the app wouldn’t work, and I couldn’t download the documents attached to many of the slides.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
So far, so good. Grateful to Aveen Healy for helping me get started on my TEFL journey.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is very good. The quality of the content is excellent. The support is prompt , professional and courteous. I recommend highly for anyone interested in TEFL training.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
I’ve had a great experience so far with TEFL Premier. My only main problem was in the beginning trying to find the modules and each time I log out and log back in, it’s difficult to find.
Thanks so much, Kelly for your positive review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your study experience with us ;-)
Excellent value for money
Thank you so much for the five star recommendation and to highlight the value in our courses. Wishing you the best of success in your TEFL career!
the customer service is great
Thank you so much for the lovely review, Mark. We are always happy to help😊
I'm doing a 30 hour IELTS tutor course. I find it difficult and irritating to navigate around the course (material). Granted, I'm not exactly hyper tech savvy, but I've done other online courses, and found them more enjoyable, just from the GUI perspective.
Thank you for taking the time to review your course, Adrian. We appreciate your feedback. Best of luck with all your teaching plans 😃.
I had a very great time with Mitchell during the virtual teaching practicum. And Jacob has been very fantastic in his understanding, and how my request for extension was handled amicably by him. Premier TEFL is good, I am hopeful that they will support for TEFL jobs
Thank you so much for that review Sunday!
Affordable and simple to understand. Course quizzes could be a bit more difficult and regulated with some tasks marked by real teachers to truly test the knowledge of the student.
Thanks for your review, Michael. We want to assure you, our courses are graded by qualified academic accessors, many of which spent time teaching English online and abroad. :)
Michelle Benson did an awesome job at teaching the 10-hour virtual TEFL course. She taught with passion and ensured all students participated actively. She taught the PPP (presentation-practice-production) teaching technique excellently and what i learnt can be applied to teaching any language or subject.
Thank you for your 5-star review of Michelle and our virtual TEFL course!
I attended the 10 Hour Advanced Certificate in TEFL Classroom Methodologies Course under the 300 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL Course. It was an interesting, engaging, practical, and fruitful virtual lesson as teach Michelle Benson demonstrated how a virtual English lesson could be done online in an easy, fun, and energetic way. Every student had a chance to take part and do sharing. Overall, this virtual classroom is the best I've ever had!
Hi Sharon, We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the 10-hour virtual TEFL course with Michelle. :)
Indepth course material. Would recommend the ielts exam prep course
Thank you for the review and for recommending the IELTS Exam Preparation Course :)
Premier TEFL has been great so far, Laura from tutor support has been wonderful! Just found out my certificate is not included in my course package, this was a bum but what can you do? Looking forward to the 10 hour online session later this month!!
Thank you for that lovely review Gladys. The fee for the Ofqual certificate is only requested once you have successfully passed the course, and the certificate for the qualification can be immediately issued. We felt it was better to structure it in this way rather than have you pay upfront before you’ve begun the course. Best of luck with the rest of the course and the 10 hour virtual TEFL course! :)
Premier TEFL is an amazing company with brilliant certificates and professional service.
Hi Matthew Thank you for that 5 star review and kind words :)
I have done two courses with premier tefl and found the experience enriching. Support after course completion was also great. They gave me hope a a freelance teacher.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear we gave you hope for your future as a freelance teacher. We wish you the best of luck with your future teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,316 reviews