Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 14th December 2020
Yelena Ulitina
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
I have so much confidence, in Premier TEFL to get me where I want to go. Not only, did this program introduce me to my dream job, but they encouraged me to pursue it. Assuring me every step of the way, they would be there to help with any questions I had. I've never been so excited for something in my life.
Hey there Sydney, thank you so much for the brilliant review! It's fantastic that you have found your dream career and just remember that we are always here if you ever get stuck. Best of luck😁🍀
I had a virtual class online with Michelle Benson. It was fabulous, fun, and easy to understand. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and being in a classroom with other students from around the world was exciting. There was lots of laughter, fun, and engagement in Michelle's classroom. Loved my experience. Many thanks, Michelle.
Hi Belina, We're delighted to hear how much fun you had with Michelle during the 10 hour virtual TEFL course. It's great to hear such positive feedback!
My online virtual class with Michelle Benson was a fabulous experience. We had so much fun that time flew like never before! She's an energetic person, always bringing joy and laughter to the class, and we all had a great time with her as our tutor. Thank you Michelle and love you :)
Hi Regina, We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your 10-hour virtual TEFL training! It warms our hearts to hear how much joy she brought you and your classmates 🤗
My teacher in the 10 hour accredited classroom methodologies course was Michelle Benson. She's an energetic person, always bringing joy and laughter to us, and she also did a great job to make the class bond together. Love you, Michelle!
Hi Regina, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Michelle Benson. We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed her class and energy!
My 10 virtual class with Michelle Benson was excellent. I learnt a lot from it. She did a really good job.
Hi Hope, we're happy to hear how much you enjoyed the 10-hour virtual TEFL course with Michelle :)
The 10 Hour Advanced Certificate in TEFL Classroom Methodologies Course with Michelle Benson is excellent! She created a supportive and fun experience that was a huge confidence booster. The class is structured so well and the tasks are broken down into easy steps that ensure success. The class was so helpful that many of my classmates, including myself, would have loved to have another day to continue learning with Michelle! This class has been the highlight of my TEFL training.
Thank you for your wonderful review of our amazing Michelle and the virtual TEFL course. We're so glad to hear how much value you got from it, and of the great experience you have had! We wish you good luck with all of your future plans. 🍀
Highly recommend; great support systems and well designed course, easy to use.
Thank you for your 5-star review!
My 10 hours virtual teaching practice with Michelle Benson was splendid. I had a fantastic time with her. She makes teaching seamless. She is an excellent tutor; her years of experience as a tutor truly count in all ramifications. I learnt a lot from her. She is a true and priceless asset to Premier TEFL and the teaching world. Class Organization = excellent preparation = excellent, Classroom Management = Great encouragement of students = fantastic Michelle is a great communicator. Thanks,
Hi Sunday, thank you so much for that wonderful review of Michelle! We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the 10 hr virtual TEFL course and Michelle's tutoring.
My online training with Michelle Benson was amazing. She taught us how to teach a class, explained methods and showed us how to do it. She was really organized and time management was perfect. The experience was enjoyable and valuable, packed with useful information and tips. Thank you,
Hi Maria, we're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Michelle and that you go so much value from your course. We wish you the best of luck with all of your teaching plans! 🤗
I had my online training with Michelle Benson and it was amazing. She is super professional, so enthusiastic and time management was excellent. She was very clear and I now have a perfect example of how I should run a class, she was prepared and organized. My experience with Premier TEFL has been very satisfying. They reply to emails very quickly and are always helpful. It is great value for money as the courses are so packed with all the info you need to start or develop your teaching skill. Thank you. Maria
Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Michelle and the 10- hour virtual TEFL course. We're so glad to hear how prepared you feel for your career and how much you appreciate all the personal support. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Customer service = Excellent Price = competitive given what premier offer Deliver = The online course books are clearly laid out and easy to use. I also took the 10hour online training course with Michelle and I cannot recommend this highly enough. Michelle is an excellent tutor and the training is an invaluable opportunity to improve your confidence teaching in the classroom and online.
Wow, thank you for your excellent 5-star review, Lewis. We're delighted to hear how much you value your TEFL course and of your experience with Michelle and the 10-hour Virtual TEFL course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Self explanatory, staff very helpful!
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and our staff. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I have recently completed my Level 05 Ofqual course, and I am more than satisfied with Premier Tefl. My review is going to be a little longer, but the great service that Premier Tefl has provided me deserves much more. I would like to divide my review into three parts, Coursework, Support and live training. 01. Coursework. Before enrolling at Premier Tefl, I had not had the slightest of idea about the world of English teaching, which of course implies that I have never taught English, but now after completing the course, I am confident to walk into the classroom and start teaching, and it is due to the remarkable design of the Course. It is divided into eleven modules, and each module is then divided into chapters so thoughtfully that it takes real hard work to get confused between the topics. Each chapter is filled with information, yet it never felt like an information flood, rather it is designed in such a beautiful manner that it flows nicely and quietly into our brain. They have incorporated texts, pictures, videos and audios in a way that learning never gets monotonous. 02. Support. The problem that we often face in distant and online learning is the support from a real person, but such was not the case with Premier Tefl, they really know how to fill the gap in virtual learning. Before enrolling on the course, I had a rather long chat with them, in which they answered my every query, they cleared my every doubt, and since I was new to the Tefl world I had many of them. The most amazing thing I found out, after enrolling for the course, was that along with email support, they also provide live tutor support, every Tuesday, to clear all the doubts regarding the course and the assessments. Laura Graham was my assessor and during my reassessment, she literary helped in every step, she answered my smallest of the small query, I cannot count how many emails I wrote her, asking one or the other question, she always answered on time, leaving no ground for doubt. And the best thing was that the understandability of her, because quite a few times, I found it difficult to put my query into the words, but she always understood it right and answered it as well. 03. Live Training. (10-hour course) Before my 10-hour course, I had already completed my first assessment, so I was already familiar with the theoretical knowledge, but there was a little sceptic about its implementation, but all my scepticism vanished when I attended the 10-hour course. Michelle B was the instructor, and she had such a mastery over teaching that from the very first minute of the class, she grabbed my attention, and of everyone, I believe. There was not a single moment during the whole training programme in which I felt bored, and the best thing about it was that all of the participants were provided with an opportunity to speak and it never felt like one-way communication. At the end of the second day, there was made a bond of friendship between everyone. Michelle was an inspiring, enthusiastic and amazing instructor. There are still many good things about Premier Tefl, but I think I should limit my words here. If I have to define Premier Tefl in five to ten words I would say, they are helpful, generous and polite. The only thing that perplexed me a little was the fact that (as per my knowledge) they had not mentioned anywhere that cost of Ofqual certificate is not included in the course fee, though it was not a big thing, I believe if it was mentioned properly, we can have a good idea about the cost of the course.
Hi Yash, Thank you so much for your comprehensive review. We love that you divided it up to really showcase your favorite parts of your time studying with us. We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed each element of your course and all of the personal tutor support your received. 🤗 From everyone here at Premier TEFL, we wish you continued success with your TEFL career. ☘️
The course was well presented and enjoyable
Hi David, thank you for the 5-star review!
It’s great! I just wanted aware that results come back and you have 10 working days to complete any questions for reassessment. It’s not a problem, it’s just that it wasn’t made clear!
Hi Sarah, thank you for your reveiw! We will take your suggestions back to the team! Good luck with your teaching plans ☘️
The course material is easy to understand. I loved the fact that i can extend my study period without having to start over again when the initial study time lapses
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review, Lorean. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the format of your course! Best of luck with all your teaching plans. 🤗
Hi there. I took a 168 hour course and my experience was awesome. The support that i got during the course of my study was just amazing. The courses are affordable and easy to understand. I was happy when i realised that i can extend my study time, after the initial study period lapses, and continue from where i left without having to start over again.
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and all the personal support with our team!! We are always happy to help! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I took the 10 hour Certificate Course in Classroom Methodolgies from Michelle Benson. She did a great job. The class was just the right size with seven participants. The practical mock teaching experience was useful.
Hi Stefan, Thank you for your great review of the 10 hour Virtual TEFL course and of Michelle. We're so glad you got so much value from it!
I took the 30-hour Exam Preparation Course and I must say I enjoyed and learned A LOT from it. I’ll definitely come back for the internship opportunity once the world is stable again. *fingers crossed*
Thank you for your great review, Fatma. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the Teaching Exam Preparation course. We wish you the best of luck with your future plans and we hope to get you on a plane soon! :)
Hi there. I enrolled the 120 hrs certification course. At first, I had doubts about it. Once I started it I am so grateful and happy that I am hoping to enroll a 168 hrs Level 5 one. Great content; administrative/academic assistance is fantastic: thanks Sarah; my personal tutor is awesome: thanks Laura, she's great! I want more courses with PREMIER TEFL. Thank you all.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st June 2021
Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and all the personal contact with Sarah and Laura! We are always happy to help! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I love how useful all the information is and easy to understand
Hi Lucila, Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your TEFL course and that it was easy to navigate and understand. We wish you continued success with all your TEFL adventures!
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,279 reviews