Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Alexander Ibni
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 29th July 2020
Wan Norhafliza Wan Hasan
More Photos & Videos
I am satisfied with the course, cheap but best quality content compared to other courses, it is also easy to follow the instructions. Love Premier TEFL.
Hi Henny, thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and video review! We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with the course and got great value for money! We wish you and your teaching plans the best of luck☘️ 🤗
I had to do this course for a job, so I was extrinsically motivated, to use an education term. That aside, I learned more than I had in the other two courses I have taken. I especially liked the phonology chapter.
It provides all information needed and helps with all the content.
Enjoying the infectious enthusiasm the team at Premier TEFL have for teaching the teachers. The virtual 10 hours classroom methodology course was well thought out and delivered in a fun and engaging way. I now feel more confident, and am pressing on with completing the 300-hour hybrid course with renewed enthusiasm.
I feel satisfied with the help from costumer service with their fast response,the price also affordable, overall is one of the best tefl course.
Premier TEFL is an excellent solution for Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
They're amazing and always have an instant solution like Rescue 911.
Unexpectedly outstanding student support! Sandra, Jakob, Ameerah, Aveen, thank you and bless you guys!
Premier TEFL offers a good online training program at a good price - a great value. Being able to work at my own pace and schedule works very well for me.
Really interesting and engaging content to learn from and explained very well. Interactive and reflective activities help consolidate what you have learned. Overall, great qualification and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to start their teaching career.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
The experience was an enlightening and educational one. The content provided is of a high quality and the support is excellent I highly recommend these programs .Keep up the good work!
Premier TEFL course explains the techniques and practical application of teaching English to different levels of language learners and it has given me tremendous confidence to go ahead with my career as a tutor.
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Due to a family emergency I was not able to start my class, but wanted to share how helpful my assigned Tutor and the Operations Manager have been in their understanding and kind direction given to me. In the future I do plan on signing up again for the TEFL course once I get all this behind me. Thank you again for your kind assistance. It’s greatly appreciated.
Debbie, Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy we were able to help! We wish you the best of luck ☘️, please don't hesitate to get back in touch should there be anything else we can help you with in the future!
Very informative and very detailed. It surely will help me to become a better Business English teacher!
I just finished the live 10 hour Certificate in TEFL and I'm so glad that I took it early on while I'm still working on my 168 hr Level 5 TEFL course with Premier. It gave me perspective on what all is needed for TEFLing and gave me confidence in the area of grammar where I felt the weakest. The hands on work of preparing a class and teaching was great for me, now I know what to work on and focus on as I continue my coursework and beyond. I would recommend taking this class to anyone considering getting their TEFL certification!
Elisa, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! Your kind words made my day, it means so much to us. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Thank you TEFL Team for the opportunity to learn new things for affordable price.
Very friendly help and support.
Neli, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
I had a query about the duration of study. My query was answered within 24 hours. My contact was very informative and helpful
Jayne, Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Great program with precise instructions, very good place for self growth and knowledge gain
In 240 hr telf there is a lot of copy and paste.You should also add detailed videos to help new teachers.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting for review! Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
great course
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.65 based on 1,973 reviews