Premier TEFL Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL ?

Vimal
"Hi I am vimal from india I did my tefl from mumbai 120HRS It was amazing. I would like to continue more to learn And like to teach in Vietnam And now i like to learn znd teach in Vietnam if i get a chance. Thanks"
Danielle
"Ease of using the website, finding answers to your questions, getting in contact with customer support. The content of the program is great, and the prices make it a great value."
Jailein Lem-ew
Jailein Lem-ew
Verified Reviewer
"It has helped me become more confident in teaching. I have learned the that there is more to teaching English. You can learn all the things you would need under Premier TEFL Ltd... Thank you for the wonderful classes."
Larry Goodin
Verified Buyer
"Premier TEFL customer service is simply amazing! Noirin and Kate were very supportive throughout the application process.. I highly recommended Premier TEFL! #greatservice #outstandingexperience"
Wow, Larry, thank you so much for your kind words 💙 Noirin and Kate are thrilled to hear they could help you ✔️ We greatly appreciate the 5 ⭐'s. Super to know customer service was a highlight for you 🎓
"The course helps me to extend my knowledge in teaching. It's very informative, nicely structured and fun to do! I'm learning lots of new things, about English itself but also how to be a good teacher, how to motivate my students to learn, creating a good classroom, etc. I definitely recommend it, and would always decide for it again! Also the customer service is great. Thank you Premier TEFL!"
We are extremely grateful for the 5 🌟 recommendation. Thrilled to know the course content impressed you 🎓✔️ Thank you for your kind words Astrid, they mean a lot 💙
Coralinda Bisignano
Verified Buyer
"I signed up with Premier to become a certified English teacher. I’ve learned so much with the program and teaching as well that I’ve found a new passion. I have always wanted to become a teacher and travel, and Premier has given me the opportunity for both. I can’t be more happier. Thank you Premier!"
We're delighted to hear the course has given you a passion for TEFL teaching 💙 Great to know that you enjoyed the course 🎓 Thank you so much for the kind recommendation and the 5 🌟s!
"Professional and helpful customer service. I had many problems finding the right Tefl-internship but with the help of customer service, I found the right one. The online Tefl gave the right tools to become an English teacher and the internship will kickstart my career making my dreams come true. All of this... with the very affordable price."
Your recommendation means so much to us Isto 🙌 We're so glad we helped you find the right internship for you 🎓 Great to know the course content and price were highlights for you ✔️ Thank you again for the 5 🌟s. Best of luck on your internship 🛫
"On completion of my 120 Hour Advanced TEFL Qualification I was able to head off to China for the internship. With regards to the course, the flexibility allowed me to study and further manage my full time job without any problems. The staff at Premier TEFL provided thorough support throughout my course, attentively replying to any queries I had. I would highly recommend Premier TEFL to those who are considering teaching English abroad."
Thanks TIa, we're so grateful for your 5 star review and honored you chose us! Great to know you would recommend us and that you had a very positive experience 🧡🧡🧡
Hi Vimal, thank you for the super review 🧡 👍 We are glad to hear you enjoyed your course! We wish you the best of luck with your future plans 🎓
"The course is so helpful and easy to understand! It's also presented in a way that makes memorization simple. The staff is also incredible. When I wanted to upgrade my course, they got in touch with me right away and responded to every message within minutes. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to learn what they need to teach abroad!"
Wow Amber, we're so grateful for your kind words and 5 🌟s. Super to know that the course outline worked well for you 🎓✔️ Great that our support team was a highlight for you too💙
Isobel Howell
Verified Reviewer
"I am travelling to Thailand this summer to teach English with camp Thailand. The TEFL staff were so supportive and were able to answer my questions straight away. I would highly recommend TEFL for anyone thats looking into gaining a teaching English as a foreign language qualification!!!"
Thank you for your amazing 5 🌟 recommendation Isobel. Great to know you enjoyed your TEFL course 🎓 The whole team are thrilled that you were happy with the support you received ✔️
Rebecca Grogan
Verified Reviewer
"I am travelling to teach English in Thailand over the summer and enrolled on the 90 day course. The support staff were amazing and helped out with all my question with no hesitation. Great service!"
Thank you for your lovely review Rebecca ☺️☺️☺️ Have a super time in Thailand! ☀️
Emily Anthony
Unverified Reviewer
"It was a well explained, well laid out and inclusive service. I found the content interesting and inspiring. :)"
Thanking you Emily for the lovely review 👍 All of us here at Premier TEFL HQ are very happy with our 5 stars!! 🌟🌟🌟
"The staff are very prompt, friendly and informative. Very helpful and easy to get into contact with."
Thank you Justin, we really appreciate the review 👍👍👍 It has been a pleasure assisting you! Best of luck with everything 😊
"The support staff were lovely and helped me out straight away, solved my query instantly. Will definitely be recommending!"
It is lovely to read your positive review 👍 Thank you Rebecca! Wishing you all the best from all the Premier TEFL crew ☘️
"Responded to my queries instantly. Extremely helpful and are more than happy to help."
Thank you for your kind recommendation of 5 🌟s. The team are extremely grateful 🎓 Great to know the support from the team was a highlight for you ✔️
Nicole Parker
Unverified Reviewer
"I have completed my 120 Hour Advanced TEFL Qualification and my 30 Hour Teaching Young Learners Qualification so far with Premier TEFL. I am working on a few courses before I head off to Cambodia for the internship. The team at Premier TEFL have been nothing but supportive throughout the experience. The team are always happy, friendly and always there when you need them. I was scheduled to leave for Cambodia in June but unfortunately had to push the dates back and they went out of their way to help me arrange this. The course itself is well organised and flexible – I’ve found it easy to manage a full time job and study (and still have a social life!). I would highly recommend Premier TEFL to anyone who is looking to get into teaching English abroad!"
Wow, thank you for your kind words Nicole 🙌 Brilliant to know that course flexibility and being able to work in your own time was a highlight for you ⏰✔️ The whole team greatly appreciate your 5 🌟 recommendation. Best of luck in Cambodia 🛫
Nicole Emery
Verified Reviewer
"I enrolled for a 90 day teaching course as part of a trip I am taking to Thailand, enabling me to teach English whilst being there. After being taken sick and requiring emergency surgery to remove my appendix the team at Premier TEFL have been superbly helpful. My course had expired whilst I was sick and the team have been very supportive and helped me get my enrolment extended. A very friendly bunch of understanding people who are always there to help no matter what the question may be!"
Thank you for the 5 🌟's Nicole. We're glad to hear that you are back to full health 💙 Super to know that the support from the team has been a highlight for you ✔️ Best of luck teaching in Thailand 🎓
"Dear Premier TEFL people! Thank you for your amazing support during my study time! The 240 hour TEFL course is very well organized. The way the course is structured and explained helps me understand English grammar even more. For me no English teacher explained the rules of grammar better then this TEFL course. And big thank you again for the support team who always comes up with solutions for my problems. Am really looking forward to finishing my course and teaching English abroad :)"
Thank you for your truly kind words and the 5 🌟 recommendation Michaela 💙 Thrilled to hear that the course helped you better understand English grammar 🎓 Great to know you found the team supportive ✔️ Best of luck with your future TEFL career 👩‍🏫
"I had made a small research before deciding that PremierTefl suits me. The affordable price convinced me immediately. While taking my courses, I enjoyed them fully, as they were organised in an understanding way. Furthermore, whenever I needed any help with my courses, the support via email was immediate and the problems I faced were tuckled within hours."
Thank you for your wonderful 5 🌟 recommendation. The whole team are extremely grateful 🙌 Great to know that our customer support was a highlight for you ✔️ We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your course 🎓
Chelsea Woodard
Verified Buyer
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I chose to get involved with TEFL. Premier TEFL is reasonably priced and has many deals. The 170 Hour OFQUAL program has a lot of information that opened my mind and the specialist courses were also very informative. I will say that I definitely like that there are always changes going on within the program that makes it better [getting answers in quizzes, etc]. I can't wait to start teaching but I thank Premier for sending me in the right direction."
Thank you so much for your recommendation Chelsea 🙌🏽 we're thrilled you love our course and we wish you the best of luck in your TEFL adventure 🎓 We're hugely grateful for the 5⭐s!
"I did my research on different online TEFL courses and Premier TEFL really stuck out to me because it was a simple and well made website and affordable all in one. So far I’ve loved it! Easy to use and easy to extend when you have need more time. Also this is great at asking for one on one help. Quick to respond and very helpful."
Thanks Kristi, we're so grateful for your 5 🌟and honoured you chose us after your research! Great to know you found your course affordable and our team helpful and quick to respond 💙
"The course is really easy to understand and very clearly laid out; it's really given me the confidence I needed in my preparation to teach!"
Thank you for your amazing 5 🌟 recommendation Jade. We're delighted to hear you're happy with the course content 🎓 Best of luck with your TEFL endeavor 🙌
Premier TEFL is rated 4.50 based on 297 reviews