Premier TEFL Reviews

Based on 2,338 reviews
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th March 2021
Eduardo Herrera
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 24th February 2021
Nora Villarreal
I have so much confidence, in Premier TEFL to get me where I want to go. Not only, did this program introduce me to my dream job, but they encouraged me to pursue it. Assuring me every step of the way, they would be there to help with any questions I had. I've never been so excited for something in my life.
Hey there Sydney, thank you so much for the brilliant review! It's fantastic that you have found your dream career and just remember that we are always here if you ever get stuck. Best of luck😁🍀
Very good course, I'm excited to begin teaching, and maybe do an internship when the world opens up
Thank you for taking the time to add your review and we're thrilled that you are considering a teaching internship abroad with us.
Premier TEFL is really the best in the business, they helped me every step of the way from their live chats (Aveen is just awesome) when I was enquiring about which courses to choose from for the job and location I wanted to apply ESL jobs for to the course itself. I enjoyed my 10 hour virtual course with Michelle Benson as our teacher she made the class very interactive and fun not to mention very valuable!! she is a gem and I will sing Premier TEFL's praises to anyone that has ears to listen!!
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and all the personal contact with our team!! We are always happy to help! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I just completed the 10hr virtual teaching training with Michelle Benson I was pleasantly surprised by how engaging it was. Michelle has the teaching 'spark' - supportive, energetic, and knows her stuff. We were laughing and interacting throughout. I'm happy I invested in this course, as it gave me the experiential practice I needed in tandem with the 120-hour course.
Thank you so much for your lovely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your teacher training with Michelle. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Such amazing teaching. So engaging and everything is made so enjoyable. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
It made me happy as I can now get on and work with preply as a tutor and teach online . It gave me some clear guidance as there is so much on line advice in the tefl world . Thank you very much
I just completed the 10hr virtual teaching training with Michelle Benson and it was fantastic. Michelle is an amazing teacher who could keep us engaged. It was a beneficial course to get some real-life lesson planning and teaching experience. I'm definitely more confident after taking the course.
I just completed the 10hr virtual TEFL course with Michelle Benson. I found the course was very beneficial for me, particularly as I don't have any teaching experience it, it was great to get some real practice when it comes to planning and teaching a lesson. I would highly recommend the course based on practical learning style, engaging and motivating tutor, and value for money.
It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us Leo! Michelle B is an incredible teacher trainer. Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review and your recommendation, it means a lot to us. We wish you the best of luck in your future teaching career.
I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to expand their teaching knowledge.
Excellent customer support and very communicative tutors. I highly recommend this platform.
I'm so grateful for Jacob Thomas who helped me when I had questions along the process despite he's busy, He still manage to Help me and motivated me when I almost give up.
30 Hour TOEIC Exam Teacher Course - I completed this course: it informed me of the structure of the exam. It gave some pointers on what to focus on teaching learners and prompted you to think about teaching materials you may already have that you could use for teaching TOEIC preparation. The payment process was easy and the platform is easy to use. The quiz at the end of each part was useful to ensure understanding.
Premier TEFL is very easy to use, good for learning, to go at your own pace and very professional plattform. Very much recommended.
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recommendation Sofia. We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the fact you were able to study at your own pace! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans.
Would be nice to get reminders on the time remaining for the course completion
Thank you for your feedback, we'll share your feedback at our next meeting and ask the team to look at scheduling additional reminders of study time. We wish you the best of luck with your continued TEFL studies.
Just started the 180 hour course. The course designers have done a very nice job in organizing the material and presenting the material with clear learning objectives and in a manageable format. I researched many different programs and Premier TEFL has met my expectations.
Great news Daniel, we're so proud of our new 180 hour course and it's so nice to hear it from your perspective as a learner too. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, our academic team will be thrilled to read it. We wish you all the best as you move through your course modules.
Premier TEFL has been a great company to study with. Fantastic support from their tutors and great customer service. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much Richard for your 5 star recommendation. We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course, tutors and the personal contact with our team. We are always happy to help - and appreciate you taking the time to write your testimonial.
Every question and comment was answered promptly. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review Terry. We are happy to hear how much you appreciate the quick contact from our team!! We are always happy to help.
Thanks for the good service and supportive staff.
Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review. We are happy to hear how much you appreciate the personal contact with our team!! We are always happy to help!
The courses I have done are very comprehensive!
Thank you Dirk for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career. Thank you for your recommendation, it means a lot to us.
I must say, I'm being assisted in every desired way. I am a stressful person, must admit, but Premier TEFL Team reassures me very quickly every time something goes wrong. Thanks to those people my certification goes smootly! Thank you, Premier Team! Krzysztof Dabrowski
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 4th January 2022
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans.
I liked this course very much. It was very useful.
Thank you Aniko, it’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us. Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation, it means a lot to us.
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,338 reviews