Premier TEFL Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy

Rohit Chatrath
"Premier TEFL is really superb. The course content was very nice and useful. I believe that anyone aspiring to become an online teacher must join Premier TEFL. I am so happy and excited upon completion of course."
ASHISH SINGH
"It's great to be part of Premier Tefl program. I was not knowing that it will be so nice. Thanks you so much for creating such a wonderful program. I would love to do more courses in the future. I recommend this to every ESL teacher."
Rajashri
"Premier TEFL is doing an amazing work in helping others to open a whole new world of teaching ESL, to think outside of the box. While struggling with my boring life and browsing Google to find ways to get out of my comfort zone and explore the world, suddenly I came across Goabroad.com and voilà 😍😍 !! I got landed into the world of Premier TEFL where Becky and Sarah helped me to understand it's aims and guided, the confused me, step by step to enroll into the 240 hr TEFL course which is ideal for non native speakers like me . After enrolling into the course, Lynn and Kate are now constantly helping me to overcome my fears of being a non native English speaker and to understand the course and it's activities . Premier TEFL courses enable us to learn how teaching English can be interesting and easy. They boost up ur confidence level. Through the mixes of audio, video and written information and resources, I'm learning new interesting teaching methods and facts every day. I've already tried some of the mentioned methods while tutoring my pupils and, as expected, they were grand hits. And now I just can't wait to finish the course, get the TEFL certificate and hit the road. All the Premier TEFL staffs are so amazing and helpful ❤❤. They are always eager to help u and answer ur queries without being bothered at all, like they are helping me right now ( my special thanks to Lynn and Sarah ❤❤ )."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A really great all round course, with lots of interesting information and helpful resources to get you ready to teach. The presentation of the course with its mix of written, audio and video information is really good for all learning styles. And the staff are fantastic, everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful, i always felt listened to. I now feel confident and excited to start my new career as an English teacher after completing the course. And whats really nice is my fear of starting the classes alone (as i am not going to be working for a school), i feel i have the support i was needing through the amazing staff team, so thank you to everyone at Premier Tefl, especially Sarah for being there from the very beginning and just being so lovely, Rosie for being so positive and helpful and Nikki for all her help and always being there. :0)"
Jamie, your AMAZING 5⭐ review has brought a smile to all of our faces this Friday morning 😁 Sarah, Nikki and Rosie said what a pleasure it was to work with you 💙 Congratulations on completing your course 🎉
We're thrilled that you feel so confident to begin your exciting TEFL career, we know you'll be amazing 🙌 Your recommendation means the world to us 😍
"it is good...satisfactory"
"Premier tefl have been very helpful with my course."
"I enjoyed the course and I learned a lot of new principles in teaching. I was also glad to known that the principles of teaching in Belgium are similar."
"I took the 120 hour advanced course, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am already an English teacher, and so was enabled to immediately apply what I was learning. This course was clearly laid out, allowed me to go at the pace I needed, and was full of very useful, practical information. It was well worth the time, and I am a better teacher for it."
"Extremely helpful, easy and a big confidence booster!"
"Consultants are amazing & the courses are so easy to get through!"
Thank you for the AMAZING 5⭐review Leanne! 😍Glad to read you feel so supported by our team throughout your TEFL experience 😃 Best of luck with the rest of your TEFL courses! 🎓✈️🌏
"The program is educational and the video clips and written examples are useful in making sometimes dense information more understandable. The design is systematic and easy to use. The program provides excellent flexibility by allowing the learner to progress on his/her own schedule."
Thank you for the great 4⭐review and we are glad to see that you're pleased with our educational program! :D Your feedback is very valuable and we'll share with our academic team 🎓
"I've seen a lot of new things I haven't seen before and it's really educational. So far I'm satisfied what I read and learned here. The course is definitely worth it and it's my high recommendation for everyone who would like to be in this kind of business."
Thank you for the AMAZING 5⭐review! We're so honoured to read your glowing review and recommendation, it means a lot to us! 🎓✈️🌏
"The staff I interacted with were so helpful and helped me to decide on which course was right. Communication was fast and easy, and I can’t wait to get started with my course and see where it takes me!"
Thank you for the AMAZING 5⭐review 😍Glad to read you feel so supported by our team throughout your TEFL experience 😃 Best of luck with the rest of your TEFL courses!
"It is very well-structured, easy to read and learn. Recommend."
Julianna, thank you so much for the great 5⭐ review 😃 Delighted to read that you so highly recommend Premier TEFL 😊 Your recommendation means so much to us 💙 Best of luck with your future TEFL career ✈️🌏
"Premier TEFL. I an so happy with the excellent service and info of how Premier TEFL helps you with regarding to understand how the course can help you and what you can achieve by using their company. They explain like how they can help u get a job position after you study through them and where you can get jobs at further more they give detail info of countries that you hav an interest to go to."
Thank you so much for the fantastic 5⭐ review 😃 Glad to read that you're so pleased with the level of service you have received while studying with Premier TEFL 🙌 Your kind words have been passed on to the team 😁 Your recommendation means so much to us 💙 Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures ✈️🌏
"I feel great of becoming a English teacher , and get with new career."
Thank you for the fantastic 4 ⭐review and we're glad to see that you feel so confident following your Premier TEFL studies 😍🎓 We are also excited for you to start your career - keep us posted! ✈️🌏
"It's a super helpful course ideal for everyone and anyone"
Thank you for the wonderful 5⭐review! It is so true that TEFL is such an amazing opportunity for English speakers across the world 😍🎓✈️🌏
"I'm really enjoying this online TEFL course. I have been teaching for 8 years now, but I admit I'm realising things in teaching approaches and activities I'd never realised before. Thanks, Premier TEFL!"
Daniela, thank you so much for the great 5⭐ review 😍 We're thrilled to read that such an experienced teaching professional is enjoying the course while also learning 🎓🙌 Your recommendation means the world to us 💙 Best of luck with the rest of your course.
"Highly recommended."
Rish, thank you so much for the great 5⭐ review 😃 Delighted to read that you so highly recommend Premier TEFL 😊 Your recommendation means so much to us 💙 Best of luck with your future TEFL career ✈️🌏
"Finished my course really quickly, just waiting for the rest of my stuff to be sorted for my internship! Would be good to have more guidance/check ins during this period."
Congrats on your speedy course completion, one of our team will be in contact about your internship queries so that we can help you to feel more supported at this important time! 😍
"The staff is warm and welcoming both before and during the course. I did my 120 hour Advanced Tefl certification and am planning to go for the Business English course soon given the easy to manoeuvre material and useful links."
Thank you for the AMAZING 5⭐review Namrata! 😍Glad to read you feel so supported by our team throughout your TEFL experience 😃 Best of luck with the rest of your TEFL courses! 🎓✈️🌏
"An interesting course with a lot of information and tips for teaching to help you become more confident."
Thank you for the wonderful 5⭐review and we're glad to see that you feel so confident following your Premier TEFL studies 😍🎓✈️🌏
Thank you for the AMAZING 5⭐review Ashish! We're so honoured to read your glowing review and recommendation, it means a lot to us! 🎓✈️🌏
Premier TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 659 reviews