Premier TEFL Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL Ltd

About Premier TEFL Ltd: Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, fully accredited online TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL Ltd?

Verified Buyer

TELF 72 page document on the English grammar is a unique compilation of major types in the English language that is helpful for both experience and newly emerging English Teachers. I has been a joy reading the TELF 72 page compilation for the past one Month now, and I am proud to recommend other to this program.

Many thanks to team '' TELF".
Verified Reviewer

I enjoyed the on-line course and it was very reasonably priced.
I spent three weeks in practice teaching program with Angloville and it was amazing.
I made life long connections and learned so much about teaching and working with others.
I am so happy I chose Premier TEFL. I was able to participate in teaching and travel abroad because of the scholarship program.
I would recommend this to everyone that is thinking of getting their TEFL.
Kerry Smith
Kerry Smith
Verified Reviewer

Hi, I compared courses but chose Premier TEFL, the 240-hour course, due to the friendly, prompt and professional contact I had whilst making enquiries. I also felt the cost of the Premier TEFL courses to be very reasonable. I was able to quickly get started on my study, finding the study material well structured and easy to follow. Due to family circumstances, I was unable to complete the course in the allocated period of time. I have contacted Premier TEFL to ask what I need to do to get started again and received a very prompt and helpful reply, so I am now excited to be able to get back into study and complete my course with the intention of then heading overseas and putting it into use.
Verified Reviewer

Meeting so many people from all over the world and learning about themselves and their culture was amazing. The venues were awesome. I'm Definitely going to participate in the course again. The site was easy to use to complete the tefl and interactive which made it fun and engaging
Thanks for your review! We're delighted that you had a great time 😁
Marika
Unverified Reviewer

The online course was comprehensive and I fully plan on keeping it as a resource for the future. It covered everything I would want to know about how to run an English language classroom, and because of that, I am satisfied.
We're so glad you enjoyed your studies, Marika! Thanks for your lovely review 😊
Brie
Verified Reviewer

It is very straightforward and easy content to absorb. For a busy student like me, it was a relatively easy way to get a TEFL qualification.
Thank you so much for your review, Brie! 😁
David Smith
Verified Buyer

The overall content was simple and straightforward. I had hoped for a more in-depth advancement of my understanding of IELTS and perhaps additional strategies. I feel overall the general points were covered very simply. Perhaps best indicated by the fact it took me at most 10 hours to complete the course, more likely around only 6, for a supposed 30 hour intensive course. A basic primer for IELTS test taking instruction, hopefully at least the credential gained opens up some job opportunities.
David, I'm sorry to read that you had mixed feelings about your training with us; we're getting an email your way to see how we can make it up to you!
Yoyo Banono

Grand so yeah
Ines Bolanos Somoano
Verified Reviewer

Premier Tefl has a great teaching suport system, with engaging units and very useful materials. They also have excellent customer support, and a wide range of courses to choose from. Plus, they often have discounts so you can get your course for up to half the price!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Ines!
Karen Lies
Verified Buyer

I like premier. The lessons are really helpful. The only thing I think that would make it better is if there was a program that assisted more with lesson planning so moving forward I could be more prepared as a teacher.
Thanks for your review, Karen! We're so glad that you found it helpful. We'll definitely take your feedback on board! 😊
Maria Jose Juarez
Unverified Reviewer

I am really happy with the programs and opportunities that you offer. If I have the time I wish Incould keep studying and working with you. You’re honestly great!
Thank you so much for your review, Maria!
Verified Buyer

Many thanks to team '' TELF".
Thank you so much for your review, Romeo! We're glad you enjoyed our TEFL grammar guide 😊
Selene Martinez
Verified Buyer

Premier TEFL has been very accommodating to me. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The lessons are very easy to follow and understand. I hope to finish my course soon so I can teach the English language across the globe! Special thanks to Adam Gilroy for his quick and excellent customer service!
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Selene! We really appreciate it 😊
Michael
Verified Reviewer

I did my TEFL scholarship with a 3 separate week teaching experience in Poland. It was a great experience, met lots of nice people and learnt about Polish culture and people. I recommend this experience to anyone interested in teaching, or just spend time with locals on your travels.
We are so glad you had a great time in Poland, Michael! Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it 😁
Alex
Verified Reviewer

Mixed feelings about this program. Some of the information was useful/interesting but others was more redundant. Site was sometimes difficult to navigate.
Alex, we're really sad that you feel that you haven't had full satisfaction during your TEFL program; one of our team is going to call you today to get some more feedback and see how we can make it right.
Aaron Helenius
Verified Reviewer

Premier TEFL is a fantastically run organisation and was the perfect choice, for myself, to complete my TEFL. The opportunity to work with so many different Polish people and Native speakers, from all walks of life, whilst in accomodation that boasted lovely facilities and scenery, is something I’ll never forget! This course was definitely a highlight of my time in Europe, and I will definitely be back to do more programs with Angloville.
Thrilled to hear you loved your TEFL Scholarship Aaron 🎓 and we agree, the resort accommodation is out of this world! 👌🏽 Thanks for your recommendation, it really means a lot to us 🌈
William Kelly
Verified Buyer

Your course isn't nearly extensive enough. It took maybe 15 hours for me to complete this course. I took every exam raw, with no review and scored over 90%. There should be much greater emphasis on usage and linguistic theory. Your exams should also be harder and longer. It was cool being able to knock this out so quickly but I don't think I got my money's worth.
William, we're really sad to read that you feel that you haven't had value for money during your TEFL certification; one of our team is going to call you shortly to see how we can make it right.
Ryan Kleinschmidt
Verified Buyer

The 120 hour course took me perhaps 25 hours to complete and was largely filler. While some information was helpful, much of it was rushed through. There were about a dozen videos, and two were simply Premier TEFL recruitment advertisements. Most of the others were very low quality.
At the end Premier TEFL tries to shoehorn you into buying a copy of your certificate (which you already paid good money for). They also offer letters of recommendation, and teaching opportunities you must pay for.
While Premier TEFL is not a scam, it's not much better. Their main interest is getting as much money from you for as little content as possible. Getting a TEFL certificate in person is a chore, but it'll actually teach you something in the long run.
Ryan, we're so sorry to read that you haven't had a good experience with us 😱 one of our team will call you now to see how we can fix it for you 💙
Saša Blagojevic
Verified Reviewer

I am so happy to have found Premier TEFL course, it has given me so much value, I've learned a lot and they've been immensely supportive and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who plans a career in teaching English abroad. I will most definitely continue taking their courses, as soon as I finish the current one. It's not easy to find the right school online, but once you do, you can relax :)
Saša your words are so kind! We all thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Premier TEFL & super happy you felt supported. Let us know if we can be of any help as you continue through your courses! 💙
Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

I recommend taking part in Premier TEFL course. Well researched, lots of resources given!
Thank you Sarah 🙌 your recommendation means a lot to us! We're glad you had a great 🎓 experience 👌🏻
Terri Clarke
Verified Buyer

I am really enjoying the course at the moment. I am however finding certain aspects of it a little difficult. But I guess the more I practice the easier I should find it.
Delighted that you are enjoying it Terri! Thank you for sharing your feedback on your learning journey ✍️ We are here if you need some help - don't hesitate to ask 🎓
Brendon
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpfull and interesting free resources
Many thanks Brendon! And very happy that the resources are helpful, we'll let the team know you gave them 👍. If there was a way we could have made your experience 5* we'd 💙 to hear.
Verified Reviewer

I enjoyed the on-line course and it was very reasonably priced.
I would recommend this to everyone that is thinking of getting their TEFL.
Great news Karen! Thrilled you enjoyed making your training come alive in the real teaching practice :) Plus meeting new life-long friends! We're happy you chose us too - thanks!!
Premier TEFL Ltd is rated 4.47 based on 126 reviews