Premier TEFL Reviews

customer service
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy
Premier TEFL is an extremely reliable provider! Premier TEFL are genuine and internationally accredited, unlike many other organisations you may find online. The customer service they provide is outstanding! They are always quick to respond to any queries and do so in a warm welcoming manner. The course itself has been simple to follow through with lots of examples used throughout. The quiz at the end of every module is also an excellent way to test your knowledge. I believe that many others who need a TEFL certificate should look no further and sign up with Premier TEFL. You won't regret it!
Ismail, Thank you so much for your amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so thrilled to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! We are always happy to help! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Absolutely great way to quickly learn the fundamental knowledge necessary to start your teaching journey!
They gave me a new dream that why they made me happy.
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so thrilled to hear how much you are loving your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
The course was very enjoyable! I was satisfied with the quality of the course and content. This will help me pursue my TEFL work overseas! Thank you!
It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
A very amazing experience thus far.
Suwanie, Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I have looked for an organization to bring me in the world of ESL teaching for weeks before applying with PremierTELF, and I have to say, it was the best choice! Communication is quick and easy, the course is well organized, and they offer great internship programs as well! I enrolled at the end of October, and I will already be working in Asia by the end of January. I couldn't be happier about the results.
Andreas, Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying your journey with us so far. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with your future teaching plans at the beginning of next year 🤗 ✈️
Lots of practical information contained in their course. I found the material to be well-researched and presented in an orderly, logical fashion. They have the option to purchase the course as a permanent resource and I am considering doing that just for the sake of a helpful reference! Some of the video presentations were a bit lengthy and not too outstanding in my opinion - but it was nice to have a blended lesson experience. All in all a great course and I would highly recommend it!
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Megan! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course and the material provided. We are delighted to see your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Amazing and legit platform to get your TEFL qualification! The staff is super friendly and helpful. Overall had a very positive experience, the only this is that various months (3-4) passed before they checked and validated my course and so a lot of time passed before I could get my certificate.
Emma, It’s wonderful to hear how much you have enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
This was a great experience overall.
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and that you enjoyed your experience with Premier TEFL! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
This is an amazing course! Although English is my first language and have been teaching English for many years; I still gained a substantial amount of knowledge from this course. I highly recommend it!
It’s amazing to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation, you're a star! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Really easy to follow and very informative!
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
The 120 hour online TEFL course has good in depth information and examples, despite containing a few spelling and typing errors. So far I am halfway through the course and would say that it is definitely worth the price that I paid. The company has also been fast in sending helpful responses to enquiries.
It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
So far, I'm quite happy and satisfied with the TEFL 120-hour course. Before I started the course, I got advised on the phone with an adviser of Premier TEFL. She explained me everything and could give me detailed information. The content of the course is built quite interesting with good examples, exercises or direct links to websites. I also like they are showing short videos of classes according the topic in the chapters. Overall, I'm satisfied with the course and can recommend it.
Laura, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Simple and well structured study material for an English teaching career at affordable price.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your travelling plans 🤗 ✈️
Simple and well structured material for a great teaching career
Here is my review
Thank you so much for your⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I don't particularly appreciate being forced to write a review as part of the program.
The lessons contained more than enough content to teach TEFL well. The thing I like the best about Premiere is their customer service. From day one, I have received quick responses to every inquiry I submitted. I love the ability to chat live on their website and every email was answered in less than 24 hours.
It’s wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us so far! Thank you so much for your amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We were always happy to help and will be in the future, Suzanne! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
It was a great course, really well put to together, full of great advice, and really prepared me for teaching in a classroom. I especially liked the quiz at the end of each section. The customer service was also really great, attentive, and sorted out any problems I had.
Charliw, Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so thrilled to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your travelling plans 🤗 ✈️
the courses, was accessible and easy to follow and read information. good use of tube videos and set out in module sections so easy able to tackle 1 by 1. Quizzes were not so easy but able to tackle with multiple re tests. however there was to much ready and to me unnecessary information. im using this course for going out to camp Cambodia and use these skills to help others.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your course overall. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Good courses, accessible, easy to follow and read information. Quizzes were easy and helped me learned the content I needed to teach abroad. I like that courses were broken into modules and gave links to information out there. I definitely recommend this program. Brenda
Brenda, Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your travelling plans 🤗 ✈️
Premier TEFL is rated 4.62 based on 1,406 reviews