Premier TEFL Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL Ltd

About Premier TEFL Ltd: Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, fully accredited online TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL Ltd?

Nicole
Unverified Reviewer

I chose Premier TEFL because I received very good service at my initial inquiry by telephone. The website is friendly and contains a whole lot of information. Also the course content is rich and well structured. That makes it convenient and easy to study on my own.
Your review means a lot to us Nicole, especially on Fri 13th & so close to Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ We're delighted you've enjoyed studying with us & our friendly team ๐Ÿ’™
Audrey
Verified Reviewer

Premier TEFL has been amazing. Their program was very thorough and engaging. I completely the 240hours program that includes the basic TEFL training and teaching young learners, business learners, and two English qualification tests. I had full support and was able to work on my own schedule. I also got to work in Thailand and the experience working between Premier TEFL and the company was wonderful! I cannot recommend this program enough.
Audrey we โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ you too! Thanks for such a wonderful review, you made our day!
Abi
Unverified Reviewer

I am so glad I did the Angloville/Premier-TEFL scholarship! I would highly recommend this for anyone who loves to travel, learn about new cultures and meet new people. And as long as you do three weeks of Angloville programs and complete the online course (which doesn't take long at all) then you get the TEFL virtually for free!
๐Ÿฅ‡ Thanks Abi! We're so glad you had a great time & learnt so much along the way ๐Ÿฅ‡ It's a special program for sure!
Chris Stanley
Unverified Reviewer

Looking through previous reviews makes me so happy -- seeing some of my best friends from the teaching programs in Poland and Czechia -- we did it together! An incredible learning experience and a great bonding environment for native speakers and local participants alike. The online TEFL course gave a layer of theory which I found myself using in little ways to make speaking sessions and activities go more smoothly; I think I'll be able to apply the information I learned (and the certificate earned) even more in future career opportunities. Thank you Premier TEFL and Angloville!! :)
Chris you're not alone, we love to read them too & it makes us so happy! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience & we wish you many fantastic adventures in the future!
Nadine
Verified Reviewer

I signed up for the Brazil internship which provides me access to 240 hours of TEFL training. The course is straightforward and informative. It is giving me the skills and tools to be a great English teacher. Can't wait to start my Brazil internship in February 2018!
We're so excited for you Nadine! An adventure in a magical country is just around the corner :) Thanks so much for your feedback, it means to much to us.
Lindsay S
Verified Reviewer

I loved every minute of my TEFL, I got teaching experience in Budapest, Prague and Warsaw and was supported every minute along the way. Whenever I needed advice or help, someone was there within 24 hours but most the time they were there within a few hours. I was relaxed and at ease because it was so flexible so when my plans changed they helped me to reorganise. A very very enjoyable experience and my teaching in Budapest was the best week of my life, I loved every minute of it.
We love that you loved it Lindsay! And thank you for sharing your experience, your review means so much to us :)
Sarah
Verified Reviewer

I did the Anglo TEFL scholarship and had so much fun teaching English to a wide range of people, as well as meeting other teachers and travelers. It was also cool putting the TEFL training into use.
Great news Sarah! Thrilled you enjoyed making your training come alive in the real teaching practice :) Plus meeting new world-travelling friends!
Danielle
Verified Reviewer

I took part in the Anglo-TEFL programme, and I could not have been happier. The course provided by Premier was laid out in an easy-to-navigate manner. While the amount of information seems intense, I appreciate the availability of all of the different methods they shared. The course definitely prepared me for the start of my English-teaching experiences!
Wonderful Danielle! We โค๏ธ that you had such a great time!! ๐Ÿ™Œ Thank you for taking the time to share your review, it means a lot
Courtney
Unverified Reviewer

The representatives are very helpful and responsive to any and all of my questions. I am completing my 120 hour certification on line via Premier currently.
Thank you Courtney for your kind words! They mean a lot to us & we appreciate you sharing your feedback :) Good luck with the rest of your course.
Imogen
Verified Reviewer

TEFL was simple, to the point and fast moving. Everything was relevant and I had all the support needed if required.
Your review means a lot to us Imogen! Thank you so much :)
Paul
Verified Reviewer

First off, I'm still doing my course. Nonetheless, the support from the providers of this course is flawless and heartfelt. My utmost gratitude to you guys.
Thank you Paul for your kind words! Your review got a lot of smiles around the office today :) We're very happy to help.
Shannon
Unverified Reviewer

I am currently completing the 120hr Online Advanced Tefl Qualification. So far I am finding the course layout and content easy to follow and informative. The staff support from PremierTefl is excellent and all my queries have been responded to in great time and in a friendly and accommodating nature.
Thanks for sharing your feedback Shannon, we're glad that you found all of our team super helpful and really appreciate you saying that. If you feel your experience could be improved in any way - do let us know at info@premiertefl.com. We promise to review every suggestion and these ideas will be fed into our next learning development meeting!
Unverified Reviewer

I've received complete and personalized attention from the TEFL team, they've solved all my doubts. I look forward to take one of their Internship programms in China next year.
Your feedback means a lot to us, thank you! You'll have such a wonderful experience in China, it's the best!
Unverified Reviewer

I signed up for the 220hour course. I found it well planned out and left me well prepared for my new english teaching experience.
Very happy to hear you learned a lot and you feel prepared for the teaching world now! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience :)
Sivan
Verified Reviewer

I have learned a lot in the course, and my experience teaching at with Angloville was incredibly positive. I highly recommend this course!
Your recommendation means a lot to us Sivan! Delighted you had a great experience during live teaching practice, thank you :)
Kreutzer Garman
Verified Reviewer

I have been in police education and training for some thirty years and I found Premier TEFL a surprise. I learned a lot that I thought I knew but really didn't. It was a great learning experience. I would recommend it to even the most experienced teacher.
Your recommendation means a lot to us Kreutzer, especially coming from a professional training background! Thank you for your kind words & we're glad you're learning new skills!
Jocelyn
Verified Reviewer

The coursework was intensive, but easy to understand and get through as a busy teacher. I felt like I learned a lot of useful techniques that I can apply directly into my lesson plans.

When I ran into technological trouble, the Premier TEFL team went above and beyond to help me solve the issue.
Your feedback Jocelyn really means a lot to us, thanks for sharing! Make sure to let us know if you need anything in the future :)
Unverified Reviewer

Nice to do online course
Glad you enjoyed it!
Petra
Verified Reviewer

I was glad that the course was offered entirely online and that I could work at my own pace.

I wish the layout of the website, texts and material provided was more user friendly and also more hands-on rather than theoretical. The test was quite hard to follow and it was hard to stay attentive. I would prefer to have more videos, more practical tips and tools to use. It would be nice to see different teaching styles and techniques to inspire from.
The quiz was based on memory and didn´t really focus on how the acquired knowledge can be used in real life.
Everyone I interacted with was very helpful and willing to take time to help. I wish there was more interaction with real teachers and more knowledge exchange.
Thanks for sharing your feedback Petra, we're glad that you found all of our team helpful and really appreciate you sharing your learning experience, especially how you feel it could be improved. We promise to review every suggestion and these ideas will be fed into our next learning development meeting!
Stephanie
Verified Reviewer

With any query I had it is really easy to contact the team. Whether it's a phone call, chat or email. All my queries have been answered and now I am happy to be doing the online course to be able to go to my internship.
Thanks for sharing your learning experience Stephanie! We're glad to be able to help you!
Premier TEFL Ltd is rated 4.52 based on 101 reviews