Premier TEFL Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
James Burnstein
"Premiew TEFL has made me happy by making me realize how much more self motivated and focused I have become by taking my first online course!"
Zaidat
"I'm taking the 120-hour course and it is quite explanatory, very understandable and interesting. Well done guys! I'm already daydreaming about China..haha."
Sofia Izquierdo Yerolemou
"Premier TEFL is a great course. I am currently doing the 120 hour course and I have already recommended it to people. As a fairly busy person I am glad that the course is really relaxed, and I can gradually complete it with out any time pressure."
"Premier TEFL is felt surprisingly personal despite being an online class. The modules are easy to understand and well formatted."
"I really appreciate the variety Premier TEFL brings in their courses. There's interesting videos, podcasts, pictures, and articles! Thank you for making my learning an enjoyable experience! :)"
"Information is relevant and concise."
"The course is very user friendly, interesting and enjoyable!"
"I like the ability to do it at my on time. I'm still finishing my university courses and I can fit it in my schedule whenever I can."
"Well organized , the best student support, worth every penny."
"Course is absolutely helpful and reachable at anytime or anywhere. Learners study at they own phase."
"Provides very useful content, learning tips and activities to use in the classroom."
"Self-paced for the most part, keeps the learning modules interesting enough, excited to see what the future hold with this certification"
Congratulations on completing your TEFL course πŸŽ‰ Thank you so much for the great 5⭐review πŸ˜ƒ Delighted to hear you found the course both flexible and interesting πŸŽ“ Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures ✈️🌏 Thank you for your kind words πŸ’™
"Great materials and helpful staff. Relevant teaching methods and interesting activities"
Thank you so much for the fantastic 5⭐review, Andrea πŸ˜ƒ I've passed on your kind words to the team ☺️ Glad to hear you enjoyed the interesting learning materials πŸŽ“ Thanks for the recommendation πŸ’™
James, thank you so much for the great review 😍 Delighted to hear the course has helped you become more self-motivated and focused—go you πŸ™Œ Your recommendation means so much to us πŸ’™
"I would like to Thank Dan For his amazing service by helping me figure out which tefl course is best for me. He has provided me with information about each course as well as which steps to take once the course is completed. I have finally started my 120hr tefl courseπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š"
Thank you so much for your kind words Kereese πŸ˜ƒ I've passed on your kind words to Dan, he's thrilled you're progress through your course πŸ™Œ Thank you for the 5⭐ review 😍 Best of luck with the rest of your course πŸ’™
"Premier TEFL is a great, accredited course offered at a reasonable price. It offers several modes of presentation (written text, audio, and video) to ensure comprehension. I definitely recommend it!"
Michael, thank you so much for the fantastic 5⭐review πŸ˜ƒ Glad to hear you found the course great value for money and enjoyed the diversity of learning materials πŸŽ“ Your kind words mean the world to us πŸ’™
"A special thank you to Sarah Goggin for your efficient service. You have actually placed my mindset at ease as i commence my 120 hour Tefl course today. I look forward to our ongoing chats . Thank you once again"
Thank you so much for the fantastic 5⭐ review Mary. I've passed on your kind words to Sarah and to quote her, "Mary is the best" 😁 Good luck with your course πŸŽ“ We really appreciate the recommendation πŸ’™
"After many months of making the decision to start my TEFL course. Premier TEFL staff have always been available If I have any questions or concerns. I just started the TEFL course and so far I have found the program very interesting and well laid out."
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5⭐ review. Your kind words have been passed on to the team πŸ˜ƒ Glad to hear you're finding the course so interesting πŸ™Œ Thanks again for your recommendation πŸ’™
"The course is exactly what I expect it to be. It is both informative and challenging. I can't wait to finish the course and begin my teaching journey, Thank you Premier TEFL!"
Thank you so much for the great 5⭐review πŸ˜ƒ Delighted to read you're enjoying the challenge of your TEFL course. Your recommendation means the world to us πŸ’™
"I'm quite surprised of how interesting this course is. First thing I've thought when I enrolled was that it would be just something that I would do just for doing, just for a certificate, but I couldn't be more wrong! Each step is full of new information, which before I assumed I've already know! I'm really enjoying it !"
Antonio, thank you so much for the amazing 5⭐review πŸ˜ƒ So happy to read that you're enjoying how comprehensive the course is πŸŽ“ Thank you so much for your recommendation πŸ’™
Zaidat, thank you so much for the 4⭐review! Glad to hear you find the course so understandable and comprehensive πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the recommendation πŸ’™
"The Premier TEFL 290 hour course is great. It covers many topics, like business English, the TOEIC test, and the IELTS test, which some competitors don't cover, and its accredited at a high level. I think these things set you up for better job prospects. Premier TEFL is more laid back when it comes to recruiting people for their courses, unlike ITA (internat. tefl academy), but don't be fooled. It offers great products and services at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. They have scholarships, internships, and job assistance guidance. If you are interested in testing the waters, not sure what you want to do with your life, or want to teach and travel for a few years, this is a bargain. If you're 100% sure you want to be teacher abroad and teach adults for a long time, maybe your whole life, CELTA may be better for you. Drawback: Some typos in the content, and the content and the audio recordings use the word 'quite' quite a lot, which gets annoying pretty fast. Suggestion for improvement: Premier TEFL can be difficult to get a hold of from time to time. I suggest being more accessible."
Sameer, thank you so much for the great 5⭐review! So pleased to hear you've found the course so comprehensive πŸ˜ƒ We promise to review every suggestion, thank you for giving yours πŸ™Œ Your recommendation means the world to us, thanks again πŸ’™
"The course has lived up to expectations."
Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation, and we're pleased to deliver training to meet your needs πŸ˜ƒ If you'd like to share how we could make it a 5star experience, we'd be grateful for the feedback πŸ’™
Premier TEFL is rated 4.56 based on 506 reviews