Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Robson Belchior
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 15th February 2020
Tina Antoniades
More Photos & Videos
Premier TEFL is single-handedly the absolute best TEFL course provider. The team shares a passion and professionalism that is unbeatable. The course material is the highest quality in the industry and the team really give you all the support you could possibly need.
Angelique, Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course and the service we are offering. Your kind words made my day! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future plans 🤗 ✈️
Angelique, Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course and the service we are provided, you kind words have made my day! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
The best studying experience I have got during my passing my Premier Tefl course. Look forward to my certificate!:)
I still have not finished my course but so far I find it very interesting and helpful in many ways, learning a lot of new tips so as to teach a foreign language.
Customer service responded to my questions right away. Very polite and helpful. The course was engaging and useful.
very comprehensive
Very clear and easy to navigate. I enjoyed the readings and quizzes.
Premier TEFL is a professional company. They provide support throughout the course. The material is interesting, well prepared and easy to understand. I really enjoyed every single task and found out many interesting things.
Really handy course with loads of accessible info and great videos to keep you engaged. It’s also very modern with its references making the context easier to understand and work through
Was lucky enough to get some free courses from Premier TEFL, excellent to do, great company.
It’s a great honor to Have taken part in the Premier TEFL online training course . This course has helped me to develop new methods and skills in the teaching field in terms of classroom management, grammar, pronunciation and lots of things . At first, I thought I knew it all but, enrolling in this course has helped to know that there is more to learn in teaching. I can confidently say to myself that, I’m proud to have been chosen to do this course. The support and encouragement I got from the trainers is overwhelming. They follow me up from the start to the final. Have good customer service that help to build in you confidence in what you are doing. I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue teaching as a career That, Premier TEFL be it online, in class or blended training is a place to be and is the best so far. This is the place to get the best of what you desire to be as a teacher.
Thankyou Premier TEFL great course highly recommended and excellent service from Aveen from customer service.
I have had some really amazing help from your team, especially Ameerah. She helped me out after I had failed to complete my course in the time allotted and also gave me some great advice. I felt really valued and it had given me a great boost. The modules are really clear and well organised. There is a lot of information, but there is a great sense of achievement that you get with it, and I think once I have finished I will feel really prepared to start teaching myself. Once I have completed my course I plan on teaching English online, which I am really excited about! Thank you!
I enjoyed this course quite a lot. It was informative and fairly comprehensive. Despite it being required by my company, I genuinely learned something and believe I improved as a teacher. The price is quite reasonable for what you are getting.
A well-thought out program! It makes the process enjoyable!
The information and resources is pretty good, but there is some repetitive material inside. Overall, good bang for your buck.
Really good courses, many practical tips. Cursos muito bons.
Great experience and good comprehensive course. I recommend this to anyone who wants a solid foundation in TEFL
Excellent support and resources. I am doing the L5 and the amount of support I am receiving is amazing. Top quality content and easy to navigate dashboard.
Overall, I had a good experience with online learning at my pace. However, when I finished the course, I didn't realize it could take six months to get feedback on my module test answers, and that's what happened. By that time, I was in a very stressful job. Needless to say, it wasn't easy getting back into the right frame of mind for testing. There were a couple of questions that showed pass on the assessor's notes but were still in the reassessment page. I had a difficult time understanding the assessor's instruction about a question that had changed from the original test to the reassessment, and fortunately, one of the tutors directed me to the reassessment website. A little more upfront information and guidance will help smooth out the reassessment process.
A really complete and intensive course to learn how to teach English at different levels and with an effective methodology.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Erika! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Some of the terms used are not defined before tested.
Thank you for your generous 4⭐review 😍 I will be in touch shortly to hear where you feel you would have found it helpful to receive more information. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
Premier TEFL is rated 4.64 based on 1,757 reviews