Premier TEFL Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL ?

Olivia Chapman
"Very interesting, informative and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone interested in teaching English abroad"
Souleymane Mahaman Laouali B
"I am learning lots. It is really a very helpful course."
Jeannette A.
"My life was quite hectic when I enrolled. I was without a place to live and it turned out to be really challenging to fulfill my study duties. I was amazed by the friendliness with which staff members of Premier TEFL replied to my (sometimes frantic) emails and even got on the phone with me, to sort things out. Sometimes companies just want to sell their courses, but Premier TEFL made me feel like they really cared about me having a great learning experience."
"I've always wanted to teach aboard, and I chose Premier TEFL as my course of course due to the wide range of options, helpful staff, and variety of internships available. I'm getting closer to completing the course, and I'm very appreciative of the wide range of material covered. I've found the examples of classroom activities to be extremely helpful. I do wish there was a more in-depth way to test the knowledge I've gained, but I'm satisfied with the content. I'm looking forward to checking out internships once I've completed the course!"
"The technical support from Premier TEFL is very efficient. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can either contact them by e-mail, live chat in their homepage or phone and have a solution to your problem in a few minutes free of burocracy or long procedures."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, Freo 😍 I've passed your kind words to the team 😃 Glad to hear you enjoyed working with us 🙌 Your words mean so much to us, thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"Would definitely recommend Premier TEFL to all! The course is very easy to follow with clear modules, sub-modules and activities to consolidate learning. The information is useful and the course and dashboard are laid out well, allowing easy navigation. On a couple of occasions, I had a little trouble with accessing the course, but just one email or phone call to the Premier TEFL and the problem was sorted really quickly - very helpful staff! I also like that you can save and print out your certificate at the end."
Thank you so much for the wonderful review 😍 Glad to hear you enjoyed the course so much, using the online learning platform and found the information so useful 😃 🙌 Your words mean so much to us, thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"Wow Premier TEFL has unbelievable customer service ! A great company that you can trust ,who allow you to have the adventure of a lifetime and possibly the career of a lifetime !This the best choice you can make"
Teasia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review 😍 I've passed your kind words on to the team 😃 Great to hear we've helped further your education 🙌 Your words mean so much to us, thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I am very pleased with my experience with Premier TEFL’s online certification course. The material is informative and the customer service that they offer is fast and helpful. They have done a fantastic job at helping further my education."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. Mark 😍 Glad to hear you found the course so informative and enjoyed our customer service 😃 Love to hear we've helped further your education 🙌 Your words mean so much to us, thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"The assessments should maybe consist more than multiple choices for more complete test of comprehension"
Gerhardus, thank you so much for taking the time to review us 😃 🙌
"Premier tefl have been great in helping me along the way to getting a tefl internship out in Thailand. Always available to talk and very quick and helpful with replying to any queries I've had. The course itself (120 hour online tefl course) has been fab and very very informative. I do struggle to learn without any physical aspects of teaching but I found this interesting enough to keep me engaged throughout! I feel very prepared now to go and start my journey teaching English in Thailand. Thanks Premier Tefl!"
Emma, thank you so much for the great review 😍 Delighted to hear you've had such a great experience with us and that you've learned so much, it's fantastic 😃 Can't wait to hear all about your TEFL adventure in Thailand, you'll have an amazing time 🙌 Your words mean so much to us, thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I have started the TEFL course some time ago and so far it has been very interesting and I have learnt a lot. It gives me a lot of opportunities in various countries, which I am willing to try, sooner or later. Teaching is my passion and TEFL makes it possible to do that with students from all over the world. It a great opportunity and I am glad I got it. My dream is to go to Australia, possibly live there, and although there are not so many opportunities to go there and teach as in other countries like China or Thailand, I saw some offers where TEFL certificate helps. All in all, TEFL course gives a lot of interesting opportunities and you can learn a lot about teaching and English language."
Thank you so much for your kind recommendation Wiktoria! Glad to hear you've learned so much during the course and that teaching is a passion of yours. Your review means so much to us 🙌 we hope your dreams to live and work abroad become a reality soon. Thank you again for the 5⭐'s!
"It is going well :)"
Brilliant to hear Marzena, if you need anything - let us know. Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I’m currently using TEFL to get ready to teach in Thailand, I’ve had no experience of teaching but this course has really helped me with different techniques. It’s really easy to use and offers a variety of courses with different lengths, highly recommend!!"
Thank you so much for the great review, Abbie 😍 Glad to hear you've learned so much during the course and feel prepared for your exciting TEFL adventure in Thailand 😃 Your kind words mean so much to us 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I am currently working in China, and a great deal of the thanks goes to Premier TEFL. The staff are always available to help even in different countries, and the courses have many useful activities and snippets of advice for future EFL teachers in addition to the already excellent course work."
Forrest, thank you so much for the fantastic review 😍 It's great to hear we were so helpful 😃 Your kind words mean so much to us 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I chose Premier TEFL to begin my 120 hour online TEFL certification. The course content is informative, useful, and laid out well. They are very helpful when it comes to questions about the course and notarizing the certification from a different country. Highly recommend for an online TEFL certification."
Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Kevin 😍 So happy to hear you found the content so informative and well structured 😃 Your kind words mean so much to us 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"Premier TEFL is so user-friendly and made getting certified so simple. The course was set up in a way the was very easy to follow and the tips were very useful. Thanks to Premier TEFL, I now feel confident in my ability to effectively teach my students in the future!"
Grace, thank you so much for the fantastic review 😍 Delighted to hear you found your experience so user-friendly 😃 It's fantastic that you feel so confident to begin your teaching 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"Thank You!! I enjoyed doing this course. Despite it being a Multiple Quiz, I really had to study the Module well in order to get the correct answer. This was no walk in the park. The course was stimulating and highly educational ."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rizana 😃 Glad you found the course stimulating and educational 🙌
"Premier TEFL Online courses allow me to expand my teaching opportunities. The platform is convenient and easy to navigate. We learn everything according to our own schedule. The contents are precise and informative. Moreover, the courses also include class-setting related information that prepares me for real life situations."
Kanica, thank you so much for the great review 😍 Glad to hear you found the course comprehensive, intuitive and flexible 😃 It's great to hear you feel so prepared to begin your TEFL career 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I found the course easy to follow. The instructions were clear and I highly recommend the course to anyone."
Thank you so much for the great review 😍 Glad to hear you found the course easy to understand 😃 Thank you for your recommendation, your words mean a lot to us 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"So far the Premier TEFL course has been great. The videos in the modules are very effective and the course content is well researched. Keep up the great job"
Melonie, thank you so much for the great review 😍 Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it so comprehensive 😃 Thank you for your kind your words mean a lot to us 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"Hi I do appreciate this unique course with its especial way of teaching method. I have learned a lot during this course. It actually gives us very detailed ,important specific and practical hints for our teaching courses. Kind regards Kathy Parsa"
Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Kathy 😍 Delighted to you hear you learned so much 😃 Thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to us 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
"I found the IELTS online course detailed and it contained lots of tips and suggestions and how to tackle teaching IELTS."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, Oliver 😃 Glad you found the tips and suggestions so helpful 🙌
"Premier TEFL’s 30 Hour Teaching Business English – The Next BEST Certificate to Earn for Teaching Adults. The Premier 30 Hour Teaching Business English is the next BEST Certificate to earn if you are seriously interested in teaching adults. The reason is that the adults I’ve worked with in Europe either work for a corporation, own their own business or have a professional practice such as medical, legal, accounting, etc., which all have business implications and they want to understand business terms and concepts in English to enhance their careers. This 30 Hour Certificate Course is well structured and clearly covers each of the key issues that a teacher of Business English needs to be aware of. If you are a business professional, the content of this course as presented makes clear sense and is readily easily understood, which makes for a thorough review of the business concepts you are already familiar with. If you are an English teacher with little or no business experience, it develops a clear and comprehensive foundation to identify the business concepts you need to understand at a basic level to present yourself as professional teacher of Business English. Trust me, you need to learn some basic business concepts and terms and use them correctly to quickly gain the respect of your students. They will quickly see through you if you present yourself as a Business English Teacher but have no business experience or background! This Premier course will provide both an excellent overview of the concepts needed to effectively teach Business English and the resources available for the Business English teacher with no business background to “get up to speed” in business for teaching Adult Learners. Each module builds on the next for a comprehensive course of study. And, there are ample resources provided to access more in-depth understanding of Business principles, concepts and terms to incorporate in to your teaching Business English to adults. A very strong program! Also, check out Premier’s new video, Your TEFL Course Dashboard Tour, on YouTube when it gets posted. It’s a thorough overview of Premier TEFL programs, content and testing required to earn any of the certificates Premier TEFL is authorized to offer. If this video doesn’t convince you that Premier TEFL is your best choice for education in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and certification, I doubt nothing will."
George, thank you so much or the amazing review 😍 Glad to hear you found the course so suitable for teaching adults 😃 Delighted you recommend us so highly 🙌 Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it 💙
Premier TEFL is rated 4.56 based on 434 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!