Premier TEFL Ltd Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL Ltd

About Premier TEFL Ltd: Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, fully accredited online TEFL courses.

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL Ltd?

Kenton Mattingly
Verified Buyer

I would have gave a 5 but for my interaction with someone named Kate that works for you on chat. I asked her to correct my grade on Module 2 where I got 9 and received a 85% instead of 90. She told me I passed and would not respond then disappeared. Can you fix that?
Verified Buyer

Premier TEFL made me happy in the opportunities that were available, and how put together the program was - like I'd be taken care of on this crazy adventure.
What actually happened, though, was I paid for the program, and then was left without response from anyone on how to go about the completion. Any phone calls I made, or emails I sent, were never returned. Only when I withdrew myself from the course, questioning the legitimacy of the program, did anyone contact me, and by then it was too late. It also took a full month to receive a refund.
I wish this weren't my experience, as I'm sure the course itself is great, but because there was a lack of assistance or care, I was unable to move forward.
Carlie Dennison
Verified Buyer

Amazing company, so attentive and very helpful throughout the process of the TEFL and also after! Great support via phone and also fast at responding. Thanks to this company I'm now in Hong Kong teaching!
Verified Buyer

It was helpful, but I would have liked to know the cost of the reference letter, proof of enrollment and certificate shipping beforehand.
Sharon Ruis
Verified Reviewer

Hi, I have just completed the 240 hr course and I really enjoyed it. As a native English speaker, who was never taught grammar, as such, I think the most interesting section was on grammar because I've just alway taken grammar for granted and have never heard about some of the tense names. I was pleased when it was noted that often those who learn English will know more about tenses than a Native Speaker :)
Overall the course was not difficult and it moved at an easy pace. The quiz that you do at the end of each section was also not difficult, as long as you actually read the question:)
The 120-hour course is, of course, the foundation piece you need for teaching and teach you how to teach the language. The other course in the 240-hour course round out the subject and help you focus on the area of teaching you are most interested in, whether it is teaching children on various age groups, adults or specialized Business English. These courses also make you focus on why people need to learn English.
Premier TEFL also provide you with heaps of links to other sources so you can further your learning as and when you need it.

Another benefit I found from taking the course is that it made me think about how I learn a language. People learn differently. That is something teachers must recognize in any classroom but, this idea was especially useful to me as I'm currently living in a none English Speaking Country and need to learn the language. It made me think how I learn and the best methods I can use to teach myself the language.
Lastly, I need to say the support people are great. Whether you are querying an answer or have a glitch in the system they are there to help and assist you. They are great:)
I can recommend this course whether you are doing it so you can teach English and a second language or just doing it for an interest.
Sharon Ruis
Ann Gildea
Verified Buyer

This is my first attempt at an online course so I can only say that I am finding it enjoyable. The modules and exercises are clear and easy to understand. It is great to be able to study at your own pace, as and when time and attention allows for full focus. It is fantastic to be able to access help online if needed also. I hope the rest of the course goes smoothly and I can obtain the pass mark I need to obtain the relevant certs. Thank you.
Jessica Simson
Verified Buyer

Premier TEFL has given me the opportunity to travel and educate myself at the same time. Looking forward to this exciting adventure.
Wan
Verified Buyer

I'm glad I have chosen Premier TEFL online course for the assistance provided and easy access and interface. The staffs are also nice if you have any inquiries. Also, the program provided are interesting such as teaching abroad.
Chris
Verified Buyer

I do not have an alternative program to compare Premier TEFL with. This was my first attempt to complete certification with any institution and I am glad that it was offered entirely online and that I could work at my own pace.

I am disappointed in the layout of the website and the fact that the fonts used in the learning modules were difficult to read and the text was partially obscured so that even with a 24 inch monitor I had to scroll in order to read everything.

I believe that the program overall could have been more like a college-style class, perhaps with assignments through video or writing that would be a better gauge of a student's comprehension than the quizzes were.

Everyone I interacted with either on the phone or through email has been great and very professional, I wish that I had had more interaction with the people behind the program as their views and experience are helpful for a student who has never taught before.
Verified Buyer

The course was challenging. I learned some terminologies and the activities were challenging. I'm grateful to be part of this course. I would love to take more course in the future. Thanks Premier!
Jacek
Verified Buyer

a lot of useful and practical tips how to become an effective and creative teacher
Premier TEFL Ltd is rated 4.36 based on 11 reviews