Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 11th August 2020
Natalie K
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 6th August 2020
FAITH VENABLE
I am satisfied with the course, cheap but best quality content compared to other courses, it is also easy to follow the instructions. Love Premier TEFL.
Hi Henny, thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and video review! We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with the course and got great value for money! We wish you and your teaching plans the best of luck☘️ 🤗
It was going great. Until my course teacher kind of told me off for asking help too many times :(
Amazing experience, the lessons were really clear and concise.
It was easy and I enjoyed it. I will tell my friends about it.
I bought a a pack of 5 ebooks and the content was satisfactory.
Currently working through my fifth Premium TEFL course, I have found they always run smoothly. I have found the courses to be very helpful and a useful activity during Covid disturbances. Cheers
I did the IETLS Exam Preparation teacher course and I loved the content. Whilst being informative, it was laid out simple and easy to understand and follow. They also provide tons of additional reading and internet links for additional resources.
Good course, good interface. Would recommend!
Good self-guided certification study. Good use of a variety of forms of instruction.
I am very impressed by the user interface. The course work is set out very clearly, so it's very easy to focus on each module.
Great content and detail
The module material is very much understandable, tutors are fast responding to queries and you get to enjoy your studies.
Well organized course!
Packed with a lot of resources and information, it’s just so so so long. There’s so much reading to do. I’ve also been having issues with my reading modules not being marked as complete and I can’t advance to take the quiz. Kinda of frustrating when you read through a lengthy 33 part lesson.
Thank you for your 3⭐review! We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Please send any specific suggestions to info@premiertefl.com ;-) Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
I have taken 6 courses with Premier. They offer great programs and terrific service when you need assistance.
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your courses and our customer care, we are always happy to help!! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
By solving my request
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Rodrigo! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
I was stuck between this and another company. After having a chat with Megan I decided upon this company. She was very thorough in her responses to my question. Megan sealed the deal today.
I've just started my level 5 TEFL course and up to now I'm satisfied by the support I received both from the person I talked to before enrollment and after from my Tutor who always helped me and supported me in the doubts that I had in many points..
Alberto, Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! You are a star! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the support we offer! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
A really great experience successfully obtaining my TEFL certification. Course material was very well presented and easy to follow. I would recommend PremierTEFL.
Lee, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans🤗
The topics are explained clearly, and they are well organised.
There are a couple of typos, but thy do not obscure meaning.
Ricardo, Thank you so much for your lovely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying your teacher training with us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It's really fruitful one for me to attend this. I thought I was lucky getting this big chance. I'm just going in a half way, but now I got many effective ways and tips in teaching adult or young learners. Big Thanks to you all. I'm trying my best!
Outstanding training!
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.65 based on 2,096 reviews