Premier TEFL Ltd Reviews

4 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, fully accredited online TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

How would you rate Premier TEFL Ltd?

Wan
Verified Buyer

I'm glad I have chosen Premier TEFL online course for the assistance provided and easy access and interface. The staffs are also nice if you have any inquiries. Also, the program provided are interesting such as teaching abroad.
Chris
Verified Buyer

I do not have an alternative program to compare Premier TEFL with. This was my first attempt to complete certification with any institution and I am glad that it was offered entirely online and that I could work at my own pace.

I am disappointed in the layout of the website and the fact that the fonts used in the learning modules were difficult to read and the text was partially obscured so that even with a 24 inch monitor I had to scroll in order to read everything.

I believe that the program overall could have been more like a college-style class, perhaps with assignments through video or writing that would be a better gauge of a student's comprehension than the quizzes were.

Everyone I interacted with either on the phone or through email has been great and very professional, I wish that I had had more interaction with the people behind the program as their views and experience are helpful for a student who has never taught before.
Verified Buyer

The course was challenging. I learned some terminologies and the activities were challenging. I'm grateful to be part of this course. I would love to take more course in the future. Thanks Premier!
Jacek
Verified Buyer

a lot of useful and practical tips how to become an effective and creative teacher
Premier TEFL Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews