Premier TEFL Reviews

customer service
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy
It's so amazing that I've gotten to this point in my program and now I'm required to write a review. PremierTEFL has turned out to be a wonderful experience and the customer service they provide is quite unmatched. Starting from the booking process to the time I was to start the course proper, this team arranged everything in such a way that you hardly need to stress yourself in order to understand how it all works. You can't ask for a better TEFL provider than Premier TEFL group! I'm grateful I took this step with them.
Prince, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career and that you feel we were always here for you! Thank you so much for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I took the 168 hour level 5 Ofqual course, and thought it was pretty good. The course consists of 11 modules, each with a different main focus area. Overall, the modules are not very refined and could do with a bit of polishing. There are quite a lot of minor spelling and grammar errors, as well as some formatting inconsistencies such as fonts randomly changing typeface or size. I found these inconsistencies in the presented material to be a bit disconcerting, and feel that a thorough editing of the materials would probably be a good idea. The examination system can be a bit frustrating. I don't think that the questions are always asked very clearly, and sometimes I had to re-read the question several times to understand what was being asked of me. The open ended answers required for each module can be very challenging due to limited maximum accepted word counts, and anyone undergoing the challenge should understand that they will be expected to be able to write in a very clear, concise, and well structured manner in impeccable academic english to stand any chance of passing the course. Once you complete the course, there are additional charges to be paid if you want to receive a hardcopy certificate in the mail. Otherwise, a downloadable version is available free of charge. Overall, I found the course an enjoyable experience, and learned a lot! The staff are helpful and supportive, and respond quickly to any inquiries.
Great courses
Honestly, one of the best services I’ve ever had.
Really good informative course and easy to navigate the site
Your lessons are easy to understand
I was scared at first that I wasn't going to be prepared for the classes I had enrolled in. However the way Premier TEFL has set up their lessons puts everything in manageable doses so I never got overwhelmed. The support staff are great and the lessons are fun. It really helps you think of ways to set up your own positions and classrooms.
So far, so good! Love the format, super simple and easy to follow. Looking forward to completing the course! Thank you Premier TEFL!
App is a bit slow but otherwise, everything is good.
Premier tefl is very encouraging for me.it make me re think about my future and made me chase after my dream.it gave me the strength to stood up again.thank you premier tefl
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your travelling plans 🤗 ✈️
Level 5 worth the extra time and money.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your travelling plans 🤗 ✈️
I am glad that I did the Premier TEFL course. It was very informative, the price was very affordable and the customer care was excellent.
t’s wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us so far, Nashorna! Thank you so much for your amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We are always happy to help and will be in the future! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Everyone is knowledgeable and caring! Can't wait to make them proud 👍
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Mike! Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I'm not a fan of how they effectively force you to leave a review half way through the course! (Clicking on the "Click here to move on" button is redundant as you don't actually move on to your next teaching section, you're just taken back to the main menu. Then rinse and repeat!) The course is as expected - just walls of dry text to try and memorise with not much variety or interactivity past a couple YouTube videos every now and again... Then a multiple choice quiz at the end of each module consisting of 10 questions per quiz. Though they aren't the most comprehensive of tests to complete! These kinds of qualification's will never replace real teaching experience but is a necessary evil for the majority if not all teaching positions in China (or wherever...) The UI is pretty basic and not very well laid out. It feels as if it was primitively designed 10 years ago and hasn't been updated since. For the price paid they should really have some interactive AI based activities to really hammer in the knowledge. Expect to retain about 10% of the information learnt. The real training will begin in the classroom and I expect it to be a baptism by fire situation! You would do well to expect the same. Haven't used the customer service so I can't comment about this. Overall I think this TEFL will serve as well as most other's so you're not really going to go wrong with using it. Best to wait until they have a sale.
Thank you Premier Tefl for great apportunity to be here now. I love this course so much. It gives me a lot.. I dream to be a profeccional))
Julia, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
The course has been good so far. The quizzes have been relevant to the information provided.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
Great
hank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 ✈️
I started my first job teaching english in Thailand, and was struggling to plan and deliver lessons when a friend suggest Premier TEFL to me. I undertook the course while I continued to teach and found it to be AMAZING! The content was easy to understand, practical and relevant to the classroom and helped me improve my teaching in such a short amount of time. As I followed the structure layed out in their course I was able to reduce lesson planning time and make my lessons more engaging and fun. I continue to reccomend friends to sign up with premier TEFL if their thinking of teaching abroad because they are such good value for money.
Esther, t’s so wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us so far! Thank you so much for your amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. Thank you for sharing your experience, it is so lovely to hear how much you were already able to put into action in the classroom. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching adventures 🤗 ✈️
I am very grateful for this opportunity, and would recommend Premier TEFL to everyone who want to have excellent skills and knowledge of English language. I have learned so much, and only regret for not doing this before. I totally enjoy each day learning with Premier TEFL.
Thank you so much Anastazija for your generous ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️review! We are so proud to read your recommendation, it means a lot to us. Stay in touch & we're excited to see where this journey takes you!
I am happy with the content that I am learning.
We are so happy to hear that you value your course material. We wish you the best of luck with all your travelling plans 🤗 ✈️ Thank you for your kind recommendation!
It's a great opportunity for every teacher to become certified around the world.
Thank you for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️review! We're proud to read your recommendation, it means a lot to us 🤗 ✈️
Premier TEFL is rated 4.63 based on 1,520 reviews