Premier TEFL Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy

Alexis Cannella
"Very happy with my decision to do my TEFL certification with Premier TEFL!"
"I am halfway finished with my 168 hour Premier TEFL course. It is an amazing course and provides a lot of helpful information. It is good for me because it's self-paced online. Highly recommended!"
PETER SOOKRA
"Very Interesting if you want to teach English no rocket science if you already native English speaking the team is very helpful highly recommend for anyone who wants to change their status"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A really great all round course, with lots of interesting information and helpful resources to get you ready to teach. The presentation of the course with its mix of written, audio and video information is really good for all learning styles. And the staff are fantastic, everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful, i always felt listened to. I now feel confident and excited to start my new career as an English teacher after completing the course. And whats really nice is my fear of starting the classes alone (as i am not going to be working for a school), i feel i have the support i was needing through the amazing staff team, so thank you to everyone at Premier Tefl, especially Sarah for being there from the very beginning and just being so lovely, Rosie for being so positive and helpful and Nikki for all her help and always being there. :0)"
Jamie, your AMAZING 5⭐ review has brought a smile to all of our faces this Friday morning 😁 Sarah, Nikki and Rosie said what a pleasure it was to work with you 💙 Congratulations on completing your course 🎉
We're thrilled that you feel so confident to begin your exciting TEFL career, we know you'll be amazing 🙌 Your recommendation means the world to us 😍
"Awesome!! My journey to becoming a qualified trainer with Premier TEFL has been wonderful as the modules are very lucid and involves variety. The fact that some of the concepts can be downloaded and saved makes it more worthwhile. I should thank the entire team right from those who created and delivered the modules to those who are standing by me as support throughout the course. I suggest Premier TEFL as the best place to get trained!"
"Well laid out course, easy to pick up where you left off to fit into busy schedules. Great content to make you feel like a pro! Thank you for this brilliant course 😃"
"Very happy with my decision to do my TEFL certification with Premier TEFL!"
"I've just finished Module 5 of a course comprised of ten modules. So far so good. I feel like the course is relevant and informative. I'm currently working as an English language tutor, and I see numerous opportunities to apply what I'm learning. However, the course suffers from two weaknesses. First, there are copious errors and typos in the textual content. Just about every screen is riddled with them. Second, the course platform lacks basic study tools like flashcards and practice quizzes, which would improve information retention. I'm withholding one star for each of these shortcomings."
"A simple way to get your tefl! Really caring Course, they called me as soon as I had suscribed, making sure I knew how to navigate the Course. Which is really amazing and reassuring! I do think the Price is a Little crazy, hence me doing it through Angloville, but I know a soon as I achieve this TEFL it will really help me Progress Forward in this Career! Thank you!! it is worth the Investment!"
"Wonderful Course! I am half way through, and they really provide you with everything you Need to suceed! Thank you!"
"Premier TEFL is a great company. You'll get great course information, support, and company overall. I feel as though I'm well on the way to an exciting experience. This has been an excellent choice to pursue an internship in between college and university studies."
Thank you Brian for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We're so excited for your TEFL adventure and that you're already feeling well supported. Your recommendation means a lot to us - have a great weekend 🐥
"The content is good , it just needs to resume where I stopped"
Thank you Mohamed for your fantastic four stars and we're so happy to read that you are loving the content. Here's a handy tip: To pick up where you left off on your coursework, bookmark the course page you are on before logging off. To do this click the ‘⭐’ icon on the top right hand corner of your browser. The course page link will then show in your browser, selecting this link will bring you back to your coursework so that you may continue your TEFL studies.
"Honestly, everything about Premier TEFL is just so nice! The price, really good! The study, even better!"
So kind Christelene! Thank you! We're delighted that you are pleased with your training and value for money! Double win...your recommendation means a lot to us, thanks for taking the time to share - have a great weekend 🐥
"I was hesitant about taking an on-line class because I'm not as computer savy as the younger generation. However, Premier got back with me right away with my beginning glitches and not I'm off to a good start. I'm finding the grammar the hardest because it is different than what I was taught at school,but the examples are helpful. I love all the activities that are suggested to use in the class and the videos are invaluable. I'm so glad that I will be able to use this course and the downloadable resources when I get into my classroom."
Thank you Belinda for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! Grammar is very tricky for us to learn, especially when it's been acquired naturally - don't forget to check out your grammar guide ebook that came with the course for a bit of help. Delighted that you love the classroom activity ideas too. Your recommendation means a lot to us - have a great weekend 🐥
"I am genuinely grateful for this course. The information I am recieving is outstanding and I feel prepared enough to teach English to anyone. Great price for the course, great information, this is the course to do if you want to study online. My only issue is that I would like to ask questions to a real person and get a quick helpful response, but that is just something that comes with online learning."
And we are so grateful for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! So happy to read that you are loving the coursework and the price was good value for your money 😍Feel free to come to live chat with questions, and if we can't help you quickly we'll refer you to your personal online tutor. Your recommendation means a lot to us - have a great weekend 🐥
"The lessons are engaging and practical, and I can relate to them quite easily. I have learnt a lot so far and I am currently able to apply this knowledge with my students."
Thanks for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review Zinny! So happy you find the lessons beneficial and that you're able to apply it immediately to class 😍Your recommendation means a lot to us - have a great weekend 🐥
"Very easy to navigate"
Thank you for your 5⭐️ review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your course and that you are recommending it. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with your future teaching career.
"I wouldn’t call it a bad experience, but I was expecting much more than this."
Thank you for your review. We're really sad to read that you feel that you weren't completely satisfied during your TEFL certification; one of our team is going to call you shortly to see how we can make it right.
"Easy to use."
Thank you for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review. We wish you the best ☘️ of luck with your future TEFL adventure!
"Easy to use yet thorough in its content. I'm planning to do the Business credential next."
Thank you for your 5⭐️ review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. Best of luck ☘️ with your teaching business English course. All the best with your future teaching plans!
"Fantastic customer service, being prompt and efficient. Excellent course covering all the required areas at tremendous value. I have not hesitation in recommending Premier and their excellent employees."
Thank you for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how happy you are with our course and how much you value it! Good luck ☘️ with the rest of your studies and all the best for your future teaching career!
"This certification course is very insightful and taught me everything I need to know, as a beginner of ELT. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good TEFL course. They cover different teaching practices used today, lesson planning, how to teach grammar, vocabulary and so much more. They pack this course full of useful information. Again, I recommend this to anyone looking for a great TEFL course."
Thank you for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Andrew! Great to hear you liked the depths of the course materials and the different techniques. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with your future teaching career and are very excited for you!
"Hello, I'm overall happy with the program. I had a complaint about a test question. I wrote out my complaint and sent it in, but I haven't heard back. It's been over a month now. So that's why I rated the program only 4 stars. Sincerely Kimberly Prusia"
Thank you for your 4-star review! Great to hear that you are recommending the course and had an overall good experience during your studies.
Good luck ☘️ with all your future plans!
"I am happy with this course. It has a mixture of text, audio and video files and plenty of useful examples. I highly recommend it."
Thank you for your 5 ⭐️ review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the diversity of materials our course offers. Thank you for your recommendation and good luck ☘️ with your future plans!
Premier TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 850 reviews