Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 29th July 2020
Wan Norhafliza Wan Hasan
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Mark Haynes-Kershaw
I am satisfied with the course, cheap but best quality content compared to other courses, it is also easy to follow the instructions. Love Premier TEFL.
Hi Henny, thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and video review! We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with the course and got great value for money! We wish you and your teaching plans the best of luck☘️ 🤗
This course is excellent with a lot of help if you need it. It has opened many doors for me to better career opportunities.
Can not recommend it enough.
Premier TEFL continues to provide excellent high quality training and content and equally as excellent support. I highly recommend them for training in TEFL. Keep up the great work!
I’ve been very disappointed in the platform. I have to use 3 different devices most of the time to get things to work. It is extremely frustrating to say the least. 1 in 8 of the links lead to nowhere... Then I find out after I have purchased that I have to pay to get my certification. Again, disappointing is the word that sums it up.
Hi Amanda, we're really sad to read that you feel that you haven't had a smooth experience with your TEFL certification. One of our team is going to call you shortly to see how we can make it right.
I got good service, timely responses to my questions, and a refund when I cancelled.
Thank you for your positive review of our team :)
I've just had my first support session with Luke and it was great. Thank you so much!
Hi Marcela,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Good course. Easy to understand. Thorough. Web experience on the course was good.
Hi Edward, we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your course and that you found it easy to understand and navigate. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Really enjoying the course, it is very well laid out, and I feel very supported. I particularly like the podcasts within each section, which reinforces what has been discussed. I have also found that my online tutor Gillian always responds swiftly and help is only a message away.
Hi Thomas, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the podcast and that Gillian was able to help you! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
The courses are enlightening, of a high quality and easy to follow. I highly recommend these courses. The support is excellent. Keep up the fine work being done.
It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Found the program to be well organised and filled with useful information. Clearly shows though by experienced professionals.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I think Tefl is very comprehensive for the class arrangement and feedback!
Thank you so much for your lovely video and your kind words! We are delighted to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Great support. Superior content. Now lets see if I can get back to work.
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
A person must apply themselves and do the reflective tasks and above all have fun doing the courses. I especially enjoyed the Teaching Online course which gave me boundless amounts of knowledge and ideas, I previously had no comprehension as to what was required of a person to teach online and now am very confident to tackle any age group. Enjoyed all my courses with Premier and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a teacher career whether it be online or in some idyllic location of your choice. Thank you Premier TEFL :)
Patricia, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! Your kind words made my day, it means so much to us. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I had to do this course for a job, so I was extrinsically motivated, to use an education term. That aside, I learned more than I had in the other two courses I have taken. I especially liked the phonology chapter.
Doug, You are so kind, Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the materials provided! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It provides all information needed and helps with all the content.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Megan! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Enjoying the infectious enthusiasm the team at Premier TEFL have for teaching the teachers. The virtual 10 hours classroom methodology course was well thought out and delivered in a fun and engaging way. I now feel more confident, and am pressing on with completing the 300-hour hybrid course with renewed enthusiasm.
Carina, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed and appreciated your virtual classroom course. Thank you for your lovely words! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I feel satisfied with the help from costumer service with their fast response,the price also affordable, overall is one of the best tefl course.
Benhar, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us so far! Thank you so much for your amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We are always happy to help and will be in the future! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is an excellent solution for Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
They're amazing and always have an instant solution like Rescue 911.
Wow, Jerome, Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how supported you fell by us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Unexpectedly outstanding student support! Sandra, Jakob, Ameerah, Aveen, thank you and bless you guys!
Dimitri, you an absolute star🤩, thank you so much for your kind words. We are very touched, it means so much to us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL offers a good online training program at a good price - a great value. Being able to work at my own pace and schedule works very well for me.
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the fact you were able to study at your own pace! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.65 based on 1,986 reviews