Premier TEFL Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL

About Premier TEFL : Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

info@premiertefl.com

St Mary's College, Emmet Place, Youghal, Co Cork, Ireland

Tell us how Premier TEFL made you happy

customer service
Matthew Silvera
"For an affordable price premier TEFL has given me an accredited certification that has opened up many opportunities for me in the EFL profession. I am now more marketable and highly employable. Thank you Premier TEFL!"
Joanna
"I've always wanted to repeat my methological courses from university. I am working from home and I have courses in my city so I could not even imagine leaving my home for a course in another country or even city. Premier TEFL is perfect for me, I can learn with my cat or a rabbit on my lap, in between my lessons, at my own pace on my mobile phone. I love the short videos, examples and I am testing new methods every lesson I conduct. I feel like a student again, thank you! My students love my lessons even more, I didn't know it was possible."
NOURDDINE MERRAHI
"This was a really good course. It was well orgnised and very helpful I learned a lot about TEFL. Thanks a lot."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I researched many different TEFL organizations before choosing PremierTEFL. I was drawn in by their blog, they seemed like a close knit group of hard workers dedicated to guiding their students and interns and that’s exactly what I have experienced. My experience as a teaching assistant in Spain has been incredible. I literally get paid to live in Barcelona, teach cute kids all week long, live with different families and learn about their culture and I have enjoyed every minute of it! My family at PremierTEFL has been with me every step of the way, and the TEFL course they provided definitely prepared me for my internship and beyond! I am planning to repeat my internship program again next year I loved it so much!"
Thank you for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review Maddie! We are so happy we were able to help you along your way to this great teaching adventure. It is great to hear you know that we are always here for you, we are all very excited for you and wish you the best of luck☘️ for all your future plans! 🤗
"The Premiere TEFL course was amazing. Very detailed and great informstion. Not a bunch of filler. All details a teacher should have when teaching a TEFL class."
"The app is easy to use and make the lessons fun to complete."
"Perfection. No other way to describe it. Their service, their teaching, everything you need to get through TEFL is available. I was referred by a friend and I registered without hesitation!"
"I'm just over half way through the 168 hour course. So far, it is engaging and well-structured with plenty of practical information and tips. Some quiz questions could be more clearly written."
"I have a question Now I have a plan to go to Vietnam - in a few weeks and I need legal certificate What do I need to do before I will relocate to Vietnam? What will you provide from your side after this course? Could you give me legal TEFL certificate after I will pass all necessary assessment?"
"This TEFL course is not finished yet, and it is hard to say how it will be after final assessment, at the moment everything is okay. I have a question Now I have a plan to go to Vietnam - in a few weeks and I need legal certificate What do I need to do before I will relocate to Vietnam? What will you provide from your side after this course? Could you give me legal TEFL certificate after I will pass all necessary assessment? Thank you in advance!"
"Premier TEFL keeps me updated even if I haven't signed up and started a course."
"Premier TEFL have made everything very easy for me since I started my online course, I am very happy with the work and the ease of access. I had a slight problem with my profile, but this was sorted out almost immediately, with thanks to Sandra Lane and Sophie O'callaghan! The communication is excellent and I am very impressed overall! 10/10."
"Great communication and customer service. I received access to my account almost instantly. Very friendly. Great content"
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your journey with us. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
"Great communication, service, and vision for the future of teaching"
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you value your course. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
Joanna, Thank you so much for your kind⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you value your course and that you enjoyed the freedom to study whenever and wherever you want. We hope cat and rabbit have learned some things as well. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with your future teaching career 🤗 🤩
"Simple structure and easy to follow. Quiz questions could be a little clearer as some answers are contradictory."
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your course. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
"Very easy, customer service was outstanding they were always calling to make sure everything was running okay. The information was very useful and loved how they incorporated videos!"
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your journey with us!. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
"I have recently moved to Zurich and started with my TEFL only a week ago. I am very impressed with this course, especially about how practical, helpful and easy to follow it is. The modules are entertaining and topics sort of grow on you. I hope it will help me with my Swiss adventure and I'll proceed with my English teaching career further. Zuzka"
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Zuzka! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course and loving the world of teaching opportunities this will open up for you. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
"I had issues with a third party that was affiliated with Premier Tefl, however i made contact with Premier and a very helpful member, Sandra, went out of her way to assist me, and sort out my issues within 3 days. Great help and advisors, definitely look forward to completing my course. :)"
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review Nicole, it was a pleasure being in contact with you! We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the service we are providing. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
"Very hepful customer service. Classes are pretty clear and quizzes are fun to complete!"
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your course. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗 🤩
Premier TEFL is rated 4.62 based on 1,247 reviews