Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
Good 168 hr TEFL course- would like it to be a bit more practical in terms of teaching students.
Great value and quality
A top costumer service, and well structured modules
I have so much confidence, in Premier TEFL to get me where I want to go. Not only, did this program introduce me to my dream job, but they encouraged me to pursue it. Assuring me every step of the way, they would be there to help with any questions I had. I've never been so excited for something in my life.
Easy to use and very practical.
Hi Jane, our courses are designed to be convenient for our learners. Glad you found this easy and practical 😁.
The course experience had been nothing but great. The website is easy to navigate, the course is progressive and the pacing is great too. I've learnt a lot!

Also, I would like to commend Sandra Lane for her patience with my multiple requests and queries upon graduating from PREMIERTEFL! Her replies are really prompt and really went out of her way to help me to the best of her abilities. Additionally, I would like to include a special mention of Darragh for being an awesome designer. Thank you, guys! :D
Hello there, thank you for the awesome review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Great that you are learning a lot, our courses are designed so you can take it at your own pace. Sandra is always more than happy to help at any point never be afraid to come back with any questions or queries 😁.
Courses are well structured and easy to navigate, the option to download modules and work offline makes it very convenient, especially as you can access it on multiple devices.
Communication was always great, particularly Sandra, who helped me with the admin side of getting my certificates once I had completed the courses. Sandra was patient and went the extra mile to answer all my questions promptly.
Overall a very good experience, friendly staff and no cons or scams. Highly recommend to anyone wishing to do TEFL courses.
Hey Mark, thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review. We try our best to make the learning experience with us as convenient as possible! Sandra is always available to our customers to ensure any questions or queries are dealt with promptly. Wishing you the best of luck on the completion of your course🍀.
Great service; I've learned a lot through Premier TEFL's courses.
Hello! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review. Great to hear that you learned a lot from our courses, that's our aim!
Courses are not difficult to understand. Customer service staff are very prompt and helpful whenever I have questions.
Hi Deborah, thank you for the review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We try our best in helping our customers in anyway we can, don't be afraid to come back to us at any stage!
Kate was really nice and patient when answering my questions! Now I feel very much informed and I feel that I can make batter decisions~
Hey, that's great to hear! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
This is my first time writing a review but I had to do it because of the support and guidance I got from Premier TEFL. I did the 168 hours Tefl course and I can confidently say I got my money's worth. Sandra Lane was always there to help me in any way. All I needed to do was send a mail and she would respond in no time! Thank you, Premier TEFL. I would recommend you guys any day and at any time.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Hello Joy! Wow, thank you so much for the kind review😍. We are so happy you got to experience Sandra's fantastic way with people. Wishing you the best of luck in your TEFL journey! 🍀
I recently completed the 168hr TEFL course. Overall it was a well structured course with good communication from the tutor support including Sandra Lane and Gillian Scott. I found Nikki Foley also supportive and thorough with the marking process at the end. Although I didn't have direct contact with them, they were there if I needed them. Occasionally I found some of the material a bit underwritten and repetitive and there were some errors and confusion in some of the quiz questions and the way it was laid out. However it is a very well priced package in which I also got a complimentary online course. There are many courses out there and a lot of competition, I would recommend this one for value, support and material that is easy to follow and complete.
Hi Frey. Well done on the completion of the course! That is great that you were able to make good use of the supports that were available to you. Wishing you the best of luck with your TEFL journey🍀.
Great support from the team.
Hey Chantel! Thank you for your ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review, glad to hear you were happy with the support you received.
I have been very happy with Premier TEFL. I enrolled on the 168 hr TEFL course and it all went well. Some of the written tasks were challenging, but I got some support on the Tuesdays Zoom sessions from Luke O'Dea who was always very positive and encouraging. I would also like to mention Sandra Lane who would give me some support whenever I had any queries- she was always very polite, cheerful, helpful and prompt. Thank you very much for all the help!
Hello, Teresa 😁 Thank you so much for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are glad to know that you got the most out of the supports we have to offer our students! Wishing you the best of luck on your TEFL journey!😍
Premier Tefl always has some sort of offer on courses. I had done the 168hrs course and now doing an additional 30hrs course of IELTS teaching. glad to be an alumni of a highly rated Premier tefl.
Hey there! Thank you for the great review😍 We are so glad to have you with us, best of luck with your course 😁
The staff is so helpful, and always call me back to answer my queries. It's also so helpful to have continued access to webinars and job postings. I'm so grateful for my TEFL certification from this organization.
Hey Sara, thank you so much for the kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are so happy to hear that you enjoy everything we have to offer! Thank you for choosing us to take your TEFL course with😍
Premier TEFL provides prompt and professional assistance when needed . It gives you plenty of time to complete the course . The time to compete module quizzes is not limited . I give premier TEFL 5 stars . Thank you
Hello Armine. Thank you for the review!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ we love hearing our customers experience, so glad that you found everything to be prompt and professional😍
Many thanks to Ms. Sandra Lane and the support team. I made a silly mistake in purchasing a course. They've announced me about the issue and done everything to help. I got my money back in just few days. Best service ever!!!!
Hey Duy, thank you for the kind review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience and got your issue resolved😁
(I took the 168-hour Qfqual course plus all the currently available pro courses).

Very comprehensive training available on courses, and the specialist pro courses will be particularly useful for teachers in those respective areas.

While there are proprietary course materials, there is also a significant chunk of guided learning, so students must read more widely and dig out relevant information for themselves. This should not be a problem for well-motivated students but might be a shock for those used to everything under one roof, so to speak.

The app is invaluable to have on your phone, so you can dip in and out of the course when you have a spare 10 minutes here and there - it all adds up and it helps with the retention of knowledge.

I have seen complaints about additional fees for certificates etc, but when you add up the total cost, does it matter? The courses are the best out there and at the most competitive prices.

Finally, the assessment team is very adept in providing clear and focused feedback so that students working towards accredited qualifications remain on track, and the customer service team members are friendly and professional.

Looking forward to the next pro course the team brings out!
Hey Micheal! Thank you so much for the great in-depth review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses, well done on completing them 😍 It is so great that you found everything comprehensive and that you were able to make the most out of the app! Best of luck with your future TEFL journey😁
Excellent programs , very easy to understand an covers all aspects of teaching English.
Hello Anoop! Thank you for the kind review. We try our best to cover every aspect for our learners! 😁
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,216 reviews