AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Didn’t receive the prescription I had ordered
Told delivery would be yesterday for Antibiotics, NOTHING, nor reply to emails, today NOTHING!! People come to you in PAIN!! for help, not even a bloody tracking or use able reff number on the order!!! What the hell are you idiots playing at? You took my money quick enough abs now silence, with me suffering as I relied on you!! Waste of space cowboys! Can't even call anyone, pointless writing this, I doubt you read the reviews, you cannot have a 4.74 rating and no negative reviews running the shambles that is ACCESSDOCTOR, GO ELSEWHERE PEOPLE, OR SUFFER !!!!!!!
Dear Paul,

I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering in pain.

In response to your complaint, I have seen at least three replies to your email from our customer care team. Please check all your email folders, occasionally unfamiliar emails get sent to your junk mail.

If I may respond to your concerns in detail:

1. We are not an emergency service, this is clear from our terms and conditions, we are not in a position to treat patients who need emergency care, for this you need to seek the services of either your G.P or 111. I am sorry if you had gotten this impression, there is no possibility of us giving you an immediate G.P consultation, private prescription, medication and next day delivery for £9.99.

Our service works for people not requiring an immediate doctors consultation. Our doctors assess the online consultations, if appropriate the doctor issues a prescription, this gets dispensed in our pharmacy. For this to be safe and cost effective for both our customers and our organisation we can only treat a limited number of conditions and remotely.

2. If you need any medication the next day, we recommend you upgrade to the special delivery option, this is can be upgraded for the reduced additional fee of 3.99 (normal fee is 6.80). This is clearly stated on the page that you purchased the item from but you did not take up this opportunity.

3. You chose the free next day delivery option, this is a popular choice, for this delivery option we use Royal Mail first class delivery. Although upto 80% of deliveries are now reaching our customers the next working day, unfortunately due to the COVID Pandemic, this can take upto 10 working days in the so called COVID hot spots.

4. Our company is registered by the GPhC and the MHRA, all our pharmacists and GPs are fully registered and practice safely within the UK.

5. Our reviews are all genuine, all customers get an email after purchasing any products to review our service, we do not choose who sends a review., this is why it is 4.73 and not 5.

Some of your email responses have been very abusive, please kindly refrain from this attitude.

Lastly, I genuinely wish you a quick recovery and will take on board your concerns that can be applicable.

Customer care team
Never arrived
Ordered the product on 3rd December ,still haven’t received it !I got the email about shipment information but there is no track and trace number so I could actually check where my order is .Customer service is busy !!I really needed my medication ASAP but it’s been 5 days and no delivery informatio.n
I never recieved my item
Dear Tracey,

Please could you contact our customer service team, you have not communicated this with us at all. We posted your item on the day of your request.

Contact admin@accessdoctor.co.uk
This was my first experience and it was not good.My prescription was sent to the wrong address.I will have to think about using them again.I still do not have it after waiting a week.
Not a happy camper
Dear Customer,

Thank you for using AccessDoctor, I am sorry to hear about this.

Please could you kindly contact our admin team with your order request and details . This will help you and us resolve this.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE
Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for your patience, I am sorry the delivery took longer than you had planned. We are happy to have resolved this for you. We hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,