AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
I was very impressed with the customer service, the product arrived the next day as promised. Very reassuring that it is led by doctors unlike some other sites
Excellent Service and advice. Would recommend and will use them again.
Short though thorough telephone conversation with a lovely doctor had. Followed by by order a few days later. Very pleased 😀
Very good, spoke to Doctor twice very informative & helpful.
Easy ordering
Quick delivery
The service was excellent and delivery too. I shall be using this service again. Excellent.
Fantastic service, call back was very knowledgeable, made me feel at ease , fast delivery ,very happy and shall continue to use in the future.
Easy and straightforward to order and very good delivery
As someone with frequent UTIs, having to travel to the doctors every time when symptoms persist, and the cranberry sachets don't help, is frustrating. Especially when you know the symptoms, and when they have been going on for several days. I was delighted to be able to order UTI antibiotics online, which arrived so quickly! They resolved the symptoms in 24hrs. This was so helpful, especially in times of Covid, when the thought of going into a doctors makes me anxious. It reduced my levels of stress significantly. Knowing this service is there for me, when I need it, is a weight of my mind.
Very quick and efficient service
Good people to deal with. My order arrived very quickly and exactly as required.
Excellent service quick and very efficient
Very fast handling and shipping
Was so so helpful I suffer with water infection all the time but couldn't get the gp to answer so new what I needed ordered and it was hear within 24 hours now im pain free again happy
Easy and professional
Great customer service
Didn’t receive the prescription I had ordered
Ordered item came on time
Fantastic service , the whole process of ordering was simple and quick, Royal Mail unfortunately let them down with delivery but they sent me a second order for free, next day delivery! Companies do not offer service anymore, these guys do!! use them, you wont be dissapointed.
Told delivery would be yesterday for Antibiotics, NOTHING, nor reply to emails, today NOTHING!! People come to you in PAIN!! for help, not even a bloody tracking or use able reff number on the order!!! What the hell are you idiots playing at? You took my money quick enough abs now silence, with me suffering as I relied on you!! Waste of space cowboys! Can't even call anyone, pointless writing this, I doubt you read the reviews, you cannot have a 4.74 rating and no negative reviews running the shambles that is ACCESSDOCTOR, GO ELSEWHERE PEOPLE, OR SUFFER !!!!!!!
Dear Paul,

I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering in pain.

In response to your complaint, I have seen at least three replies to your email from our customer care team. Please check all your email folders, occasionally unfamiliar emails get sent to your junk mail.

If I may respond to your concerns in detail:

1. We are not an emergency service, this is clear from our terms and conditions, we are not in a position to treat patients who need emergency care, for this you need to seek the services of either your G.P or 111. I am sorry if you had gotten this impression, there is no possibility of us giving you an immediate G.P consultation, private prescription, medication and next day delivery for £9.99.

Our service works for people not requiring an immediate doctors consultation. Our doctors assess the online consultations, if appropriate the doctor issues a prescription, this gets dispensed in our pharmacy. For this to be safe and cost effective for both our customers and our organisation we can only treat a limited number of conditions and remotely.

2. If you need any medication the next day, we recommend you upgrade to the special delivery option, this is can be upgraded for the reduced additional fee of 3.99 (normal fee is 6.80). This is clearly stated on the page that you purchased the item from but you did not take up this opportunity.

3. You chose the free next day delivery option, this is a popular choice, for this delivery option we use Royal Mail first class delivery. Although upto 80% of deliveries are now reaching our customers the next working day, unfortunately due to the COVID Pandemic, this can take upto 10 working days in the so called COVID hot spots.

4. Our company is registered by the GPhC and the MHRA, all our pharmacists and GPs are fully registered and practice safely within the UK.

5. Our reviews are all genuine, all customers get an email after purchasing any products to review our service, we do not choose who sends a review., this is why it is 4.73 and not 5.

Some of your email responses have been very abusive, please kindly refrain from this attitude.

Lastly, I genuinely wish you a quick recovery and will take on board your concerns that can be applicable.

Customer care team
very serice , saves me having to put more strain on nhs
Quick to use questions they ask easy to fill out and quick response.
AccessDoctor is rated 4.72 based on 169 reviews