AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
I was very impressed with the customer service, the product arrived the next day as promised. Very reassuring that it is led by doctors unlike some other sites
Very speedy delivery
A quick and efficient online service, at a time convenient to me, to obtain a product I had used in the past.
Needed some anti biotics quickly, AccessDoctor was great and quicker and cheaper that seeing my doctor, will use again, thank you
Great service!
Subperb,descreet,fast delivery.
Great service good delivery would recommend
Fast, simple and effective
Very professional care before ordering, order came by Royal Mail by return
Quick delivery, product was exactly as I expected. I will definitely order again.
very easy to use and items arrived next day - cannot fault the service
Excellent service
Excellent service.
Excellent fast service thank you
First class service from Access Doctor. Very efficient and medication arrived on time as promised. Highly recommend.
Excellent service great customer care.
There was an issue regards delivery more to do with Royalmail process than Access Doctor
However I contacted with details of missing order via WhatsApp and had instant response. The issue was dealt with very efficiently and a replacement order delivered the following morning. Highly recommended service especially when things that go wrong are corrected quickly with no fuss.
Great service,good price and fast delivery.I will definitely use again Thankyou
I don't usually order from an online doctor, but as I was running out of my inhaler, and couldn't get a GP appointment in time, I decided to try it out. I must say, I was impressed with how quick and easy it was to request my order, and I recieved the delivery within a few days.
I will certainly consider them again in the future.
Receptive to clients needs and excellent customer support.
Thank you for your kind email Benjamin, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Excellent l, arrived in time. Thank You