AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was very impressed with the customer service, the product arrived the next day as promised. Very reassuring that it is led by doctors unlike some other sites
Quick delivery and easy to use service.
Very happy with the product too.
An amazing service!! I came across AccessDoctor after I googled for online pharmacy for my specific medication. It was so quick and easy to fill the initial assessment. I am currently on many other medication so the doctor called me back. The consultation was quick and concise, the doctor was very pleasant and friendly. And as promised, I got my medication through the post the next day. What a life saver it was, especially as it's very difficult for me to leave the house at this difficult time. I will definitely be using them again and would recommend them to anyone.
Very impressed with the service and the product received! Reasonable prices too. Will definitely use them again.
I rate this pharmacy very highly. If there were more stars I would select them. Well done Access doctor!
Great service, can’t believe how easy it was and why I didn’t do it all these years. Delivery as promised next day and quick communication too.
Easy to navigate website and order.
Items received in very good time
I am very pleased with this service especially at this current time,as I am going out as little as possible and particularly avoiding queuing.
As our household is in lockdown, no one was able to get to the local pharmacy to buy tablets for my elderly mother. I found The Independent Pharmacy online, after completing a few simple questions, place the order and was delighted when the package was received a few days later.
An excellent service, the tablets we purchased were at a good price, delivery was a little expensive, but at least she has peace of mind she now has the tablets, when needed.
Highly recommended.
Excellent service from start to finish.Would certainly use again.
Quick service and very helpful. Thanks Guys x
Easy ordering system and very fast delivery. Recommended.
Happy with the service provided. Quick, efficient and easy. I also had a query and had a response from a friendly rep. Will definitely be using this again : )
AccessDoctor is rated 4.85 based on 13 reviews