AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
I was very impressed with the customer service, the product arrived the next day as promised. Very reassuring that it is led by doctors unlike some other sites
Good and fast service. Quality products
Fantastic service. Great customer care service with fast delivery.
The service is amazing! Very reliable
Quick and easy,
Will buy from accessdoctor again, thank you
Thank you ‘ im glad i found access doctor and ut helps me a lot
Excellent service and quick delivery
An excellent service without any complications.
A wonderful Service and very efficient. The Consultants/Doctors are very Friendly, Thorough and with excellent 'Bedside Manner'. My Prescription arrived within 24hrs of Consultation. Simply the Best.
Very efficient. Clear helpful advice and prompt delivery. Will use them again
Never arrived
Great service many thanks
Very impressed. Prompt service and it's nice to be able to buy antibiotics especially at the moment when you don't want to risk going far
Quick and easy to order, delivered swiftly. Will definitely use again
Super fast delivery. I placed order in the afternoon and I received the item in a few hours.
Checked my medication request fast and item relieved promptly. Will use again thanks.
No fuss transaction , quality delivery ,very impressed.
Quick efficient service. Many Thanks👌
Website is really easy to use with competitive prices. Customer support was straight on the case when my delivery was delayed as a result of COVID postage issues.

I have ordered from AccessDoctor twice now and the order has been delivered as described.

Would highly recommend to friends and family.
Thank you, exactly what I asked for, sent very quickly
Good product and very quick delivery
I’m order again and again.
Took ages to be reviewed, took ages for delivery even though I paid for next day delivery wasn’t next day delivery at all, took 3 days for it to be accepted.. wouldn’t order again
AccessDoctor is rated 4.71 based on 138 reviews