AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
I was very impressed with the customer service, the product arrived the next day as promised. Very reassuring that it is led by doctors unlike some other sites
First class... service next day delivery... free postage great prices ....l highly recommended this company ...
Easy website to use and excellent delivery time. Thank you
Quick and fuss free, will use again
I had not been given the amount of tablets I needed after an epidural to diagnose my problem and rectify it. Obtaining the rest of them from the GP surgery was difficult and would no doubt interrupt the flow of taking the tablets, so i tried Access Doctor. This was successful. I am very relieved.
As yet my order has still not arrived over a week later! I have also not really had a satisfactory out come. Poor service so far …,,,
Very quick and easy
Helped me so much, thank you for your fast service and will be using u again
I was very happy with the service from access doctor it was quick and professional very pleased I would use this service again
Everything came quickly and packaged perfectly.
False advertising: prices they ask are minimum 350% of the prices they provide on gov.uk site.
Good communication and efficient delivery
Such a stress free service, with prompt answers to your requests & fast delivery
This company was friendly and efficient, acting professionally, gathering the relevbant details to fulfil my needs at a time when it was impossible to access a gp. Only critique is need to deal with problems sooner at the weekend, because of this it delayed starting the treatment I needed, and being an ex nurse I was lucky enough to know my needs. Overall a very good, reliable ans efficient service.
Total God send in these dismal times of trying to get a Doctor's appointment. I was weary at first but I received a totally professional service which was all checked through by a Doctor. Super speedy delivery. I'd highly recommend this company and I will definitely use again.
Quick & easy
Quick & great service
I needed medicine and rather than annoy my GP I used this service. Very quick response and feel better.
An excellent service that helped me during a time when it was virtually impossible to get an appointment with my GP. I would highly recommend.
Prompt and efficient service very happy to recommend
Easy to use and place order, quick delivery Would use again
AccessDoctor is rated 4.72 based on 274 reviews