AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Short though thorough telephone conversation with a lovely doctor had. Followed by by order a few days later. Very pleased 😀
Very good, spoke to Doctor twice very informative & helpful.
Easy ordering
Quick delivery
The service was excellent and delivery too. I shall be using this service again. Excellent.
Fantastic service, call back was very knowledgeable, made me feel at ease , fast delivery ,very happy and shall continue to use in the future.
Easy and straightforward to order and very good delivery
As someone with frequent UTIs, having to travel to the doctors every time when symptoms persist, and the cranberry sachets don't help, is frustrating. Especially when you know the symptoms, and when they have been going on for several days. I was delighted to be able to order UTI antibiotics online, which arrived so quickly! They resolved the symptoms in 24hrs. This was so helpful, especially in times of Covid, when the thought of going into a doctors makes me anxious. It reduced my levels of stress significantly. Knowing this service is there for me, when I need it, is a weight of my mind.
Very quick and efficient service
Good people to deal with. My order arrived very quickly and exactly as required.
Excellent service quick and very efficient
Very fast handling and shipping
Was so so helpful I suffer with water infection all the time but couldn't get the gp to answer so new what I needed ordered and it was hear within 24 hours now im pain free again happy
Easy and professional
Great customer service
Ordered item came on time
Fantastic service , the whole process of ordering was simple and quick, Royal Mail unfortunately let them down with delivery but they sent me a second order for free, next day delivery! Companies do not offer service anymore, these guys do!! use them, you wont be dissapointed.
very serice , saves me having to put more strain on nhs
Quick to use questions they ask easy to fill out and quick response.
I am really pleased I found this site. The questions were straightforward, I got approval the same day and delivery was so quick. I will definitely use again. Thank you :)
Very pleased :) fast postage too
Very efficient service .Would definitely use again.
AccessDoctor is rated 4.71 based on 168 reviews