Woven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woven
Read Woven Reviews

About Woven:

Woven.co.uk for Designer Rugs.

Tell us how Woven made you happy
Very fast delivery. Rug is lovely and good quality. Would recommend.
Woven 5 star review on 11th January 2021 Woven 5 star review on 11th January 2021
your customer service is appalling... take the money no problem....caused me no amount of problems. ...asked for a call back ....still waiting wouldn't buy from you again EVER!!!
when 1st order placed was told that the item was in stock ( uk) but was not it was coming from EU .when I call to see were my order was as tracking was not available was told by James that the order had gone missing. The same day I had also emailed and the response from Jasmine on the same day was 10-15 days on mention of lost in transit. so James told me that the said rug would be here Friday ......called woven friday as still no tracking update to be told the the delivery address is incomplete so allegedly the address was updated at 10.34am that day ....still no delivery by 16.30 call UPS myself to be told that they had not received an update so no delivery. requested a call back from James not received one todate .COMPLETE AND UTTER SHAMBLES happy to take your money but not prepared to sort out the PROBLEM they caused needless to say that the rug did not get delivered on the Friday.
I purchased a "Massimo" rug from Woven in February of this year. My purchase arrived in excellent condition, the item was simply stunning, a work of art. Delivery took around 14 days.
5* Service :D Ordered on Monday evening and the rug was with me Wednesday morning. Thank you team.
Placed my order over three weeks ago and have been told it has been lost by the courier. Have now been told it will be sent again but am still waiting a week later. Definitely wouldn’t recommend buying from this company.
They sent the wrong colour rug and because l didn't open it straight away they said tuff nothing we can do you should of opened it when it was delivered. Bad customer service please don't go through this stress shop elsewhere. The manager also needs a course on customer service.
Love my rug! Great selections of rugs and helpful customer service team. I would shop at Woven again.
Good service and lovely Scandi collection - speedy delivery.
Chuffed to bits with my purchase, got a lovely rug from the sale section with a 50% cheaper price than anywhere else. Even better, it was with me in 2 days. Thanks Woven.
Very disappointed with my recent experience. Ordered a rug online in February. It was a pre-order item but delivery information on the website indicated up to 14 working days for UK delivers, so allowing a bit extra for deliveries from outside UK, I followed up 3 weeks later to enquire. Understandably there was delays with importing due to new Brexit rules but I was informed it was expected within the next 2 weeks. Having still not received any information I tried emailing and phoning this week to no avail (no answer and was just sat on hold for ages) and when I finally got through to someone today, I was told that there are further delays and that it's not expected in the UK for another 4 weeks. Whilst I fully appreciate that the cause is out of Woven's hands, the customer service is not and people appreciate being kept informed. An update via email about the delay would have been all that was required, just to manage expectations and make me feel like a valued customer and not just forgotten about. Plus saves me having to chase and getting frustrated that I can't get through. Bit of a rant, but think Customer Service is undervalued and it's so simple especially in times of uncertainty.
Thanks for your review we will certainly take your comments onboard. Its worth noting when you ordered the product was listed as "0 stock pre order now" the 14 days you are referring to is the standard lead time when stock is there. We take customer service very seriously, we have added to our staff numbers to make sure we are getting to all calls within a max of 5 minutes, new emails replied to in 24 hours and finally, in recent weeks, we have hired a community manager to keep check of Fb/Instagram messages.
Great quality and very fast delivery.
Bad customer service. No rug for month so canceled was told I would get a refund a month ago and still no money back. Stay away!
Have been waiting for my rugs since December. I hardly ever get a respose to my emails and it’s never true.
I love my rug! Quick delivery. Will definitely buy from Woven again
I love my rug! I'm a returning customer, as first order was super quick and great value. Can't fault Woven. Amazing selection of designs on their website, very easy to navigate around.
Ordered a gorgeous Asko rug, very prompt delivery and well wrapped - I would certainly recommend.
The rug I ordered that stated 10-15 day delivery. It has now been 68 days and still no rug. I haven't received any updates or emails since my initial order confirmation. I have called Woven on 3 occasions for updates. Each time they told me another date, which subsequently passed. They have £295.20 of my money and are not delivering a product. Better management needed to fix delays and poor comms. Order #19492
I ordered my rug on 9th January. Still havent received a thing and it’s 12th March. I am constantly having to chase for an update and now I just want my money back. Awful customer service
I have made a couple of phone calls about my rugs orders and up to now have only received positive feedback and very helpful so far would recommend to friends .
Service impeccable.. ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Love it !
Woven is rated 3.73 based on 122 reviews