Woven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woven
Read Woven Reviews

About Woven:

Woven.co.uk for Designer Rugs.

Tell us how Woven made you happy
Woven 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Lynn McEwan
Woven 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Woven 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Woven 5 star review on 10th October 2021
My new rugs from Woven are gorgeous and high quality. Delivery was fast, considering the great distance. And, customer service was responsive and helpful with the process. Thank You!
Woven 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Good information about delivery. Really pleased with rug when it came. A little 'wrinkled' on arrival and had to be weighted down to get it to lie flat
Delighted with my purchase. Website easy to use and delivery prompt. Thankyou.
One item took ages to arrive and after several chasers and promises of a delivery, I asked to cancel the order and then it was delivered!
Was led to believe my order was in stock but it wasn't. Had to wait weeks. It was no fault of the delivery company just Woven.
Although the delivery was delayed a quick email reassured me it was on its way. Thank you for your good communication.
The rug is super terrible quality. It malts and has come with orange marks on it.
good experience and rug was the cheapest i had seen online
I was delighted with my cushions when they eventually arrived but I did have to wait 3 and a half weeks for delivery. Money was taken from my account straight away, I feel money should have been taken once parcel was dispatched.
Good quality pillow cases pattern as I expected very happy with my purchase
Purchased Louis De Poortere Ushak Rug, delivered very quickly, it looks lovely and is really good quality. Price paid was amazing, far cheaper that other dealers for the exact same rug.
Woven 5 star review on 24th November 2021
The price was very competitive compared to other retailers. Quick speedy delivery and arrived securely in packaging. I will definitely consider ordering from Woven in the future.
After nearly 3 weeks waiting for arrival of duvet cover and pillow cases i was slightly disappointed with it. As someone commented on the colour not being true to the picture in the ad. Instead of a glowing gold it was more a dull gold boardering on green.
Not yet received our delivery even though was advised it would be delivered on 18th November. We have not had any further communication.
Woven have great products and prices but rarely deliver items within the stated timeframe.
So far rubbish! I ordered in October and I still don’t have my order. I wish I’d ordered it somewhere else!
Hi I had to wait a long time for my goods , and I had to contact woven to see were my goods were after 4 weeks, and I am still waiting for a pillowcase that didn’t arrive.
Worst company ever delivery time is awful
In April of this year we placed an order for a rug and paid in full. A couple of days later we were advised that the range was no longer available, but that Woven could put a bespoke order in for the same price and with the same leadtime of 16 weeks or, in fairness we could have a refund. We opted for the former, but in late August heard nothing about a delivery. A further 10 weeks and many calls from us later, the rug arrived on 10th Nov. It was even better than we had hoped. Our issue here is that, especially in these times things happen beyond our control, but we have had to chase the company continuously, often being promised return calls which did not materialise or being given misleading information. Not being proactive in keeping the customer informed a mistake and results in poor customer satisfaction.
Both orders placed with Woven have been massively delayed with poor/non-existent communication or updates. The business clearly has a supply and delivery issues at its core. Am currently on hold to chase delivery which is late. Previous item I purchased was weeks late with no updates on delivery (had to phone them about 6 times to progress the issue).
Very good service!