Woven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woven
Read Woven Reviews

About Woven:

Woven.co.uk for Designer Rugs.

Tell us how Woven made you happy
My new rugs from Woven are gorgeous and high quality. Delivery was fast, considering the great distance. And, customer service was responsive and helpful with the process. Thank You!
Woven 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Good service after initial letdown due to employee's inability to hear my address correctly!
Happy with rug, good size looks hard wearing and looks like the website image, postage a little long but can forgive as I live on an island plus Covid delays included I'm sure, shall use Woven again now I'm aware of site.
Good speedy delivery however product doesn’t match photo exactly
Good prices and huge choice, but pretty poor at providing estimated delivery dates. Delivery from DX was not great, rug was dragged from van across the driveway and thrown into the house.
We are very pleased with the rug we purchased from Woven. Delivery was unfortunately delayed due to problems with the production process by the supplier. However Woven kept us advised as to progress of the order which duly arrived at the revised delivery date. Highly recommended. Would use again.
To be honest when I read reviews on here I was unsure weather to order from woven. I telephoned the company directly to make sure item was in stock.I was told it was and decided to take a chance and made order over the phone.I have to say I had no trouble with my delivery apart from I was told it would arrive on Tuesday but ended up turning up the day after on perfect condition, I guess every review and experience may differ but I’m happy with the service I received
Excellent service. Timely delivery.
Good service and delivered the product we were looking for
Got address wrong initially but excellent friendly service afterwards
Easy to order, no fuss delivery, brilliant quality, looks great!
Good selection of products , Great service & easy company to deal with.
Great price, fast delivery, great product - 10/10!
Love my new rug - had seen the same elsewhere but after a quick search found it on woven much cheaper, also had an offer of a free non slip mat. which wasnt sent with the rug - but as soon as i contacted woven they came straight back to me with and sent it - fab customer service - im very happy.
Well made just as shown would buy again
So I ordered a rug about 5 months ago, it's only just turned up. After over 4 months (gave them plenty of time due to covid) I asked why it's still not turned up. They said covid and transport issues were the reasons, it should be due in 2 weeks. Gave them another month, order still not turned up. So I rang asking where the order was again. They said it was on the warehouse but not dispatched so they dispatched it there and then (why do I have to ring up for them to dispatch?) Anyway, order sent and en route. So I take a day off to recieve the delivery only to get a message saying the delivery driver tried to deliver but I wasn't in (I was in all day, no one called or knocked on). So I sent an email complaining about it. Recieved a nice reply saying they would address this and redeliver to tomorrow. Order finally turned up the day after. Can't fault the rug, it's gorgeous I'm glad I waited for it but the service was below par. They did give me a slight discount because I'd waited so long so I must commend them for that. Thank you Jamie
Very pleased with the online and telephone service. If I need another rug I will seriously consider contacting Woven.
Great product & good service
Hi, i am so very pleased with my rug, every aspect of the sale process was excellent. Many Thanks Jenny
Rug delivered direct from their buyer and had a fault I emailed Woven and had a reply from Megan who sorted it rug picked up another one delivered perfect service
great product, quick delivery, and very good value
Woven is rated 4.19 based on 296 reviews