Woven Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Woven

About Woven: Woven.co.uk for Designer Rugs.

service@woven.co.uk

263 Fulham Road

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sandra Somerville

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Woven in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sandra Somerville
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful pure wool Nepalese rug, exactly what we had hope for from the image. Thank you!"
Karen Hanratty
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service from Woven, the product quality, and delivery. The website is particularly well designed, it is easy to browse and filter products to find the perfect rug."
Tracey Hawken
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and lovely colours very happy"
Caroline Myers
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was prompt and the rugs arrived in perfect condition. We are very happy with the quality but have dealt with you many times and have always been delighted with the service, quality Etc. We would highly recommend you."
Bronte Somes
Verified Reviewer
"The rugs at Woven Ground are lovely and reasonable value. I recently ordered a make your own sisal runner and have not been happy. The runner replaced a sisal runner that came from Woven ground and with which i was very happy. Issue with new runner is that it wont sit flat at the ends which makes it a trip hazard. I have reversed rolled and turned it around (i was advised to turn it 360 but company clearly meant 180) but it still wont sit flat. WG then said it could be environmental. This is clearly not the case as it is in the identical location as the previous WG sisal runner that was perfectly fine. It is in my view poor manufacturing but WG wont admit it. Very disappointed."
Disappointed Customer
Verified Reviewer
"The rug, now it has finally arrived, and is stunning - though not quite as it appeared on the website (the colours are slight warmer/brighter than shown) The problem I have had is with the service delivery. I ordered the rug in mid July when it was marked 'in stock' on the website, at a sale rate, advertised with their standard delivery timeframe. Shortly after ordering an email came informing me of a delay to my order. When I enquired, I was advised 'in stock' had actually meant 'a stocked item' which apparently means it's held in some far-flung warehouse on the other side of Europe. My shock at this blatant misdirection fell on totally deaf ears - I was made to feel I was making a fuss about nothing. I was given an end July delivery date...then radio silence from customer services despite repeated enquiries when no rug arrived. Finally got a response advising a late August delivery date. End of August came, still nothing. I became quite friendly with the customer services lady in the end - I certainly had cause to speak to her enough times! Once the rug arrived at Wovenground HQ, I was promised a Friday delivery - which didn't come. Neither did the 'redelivery' which we waited in for on the Saturday. Monday, UPS tried again. Finally the rug delivered this morning and it is lovely - but my goodness, it shouldn't be such hard work getting it here. I also add when I suggested the company match the price for the rug I'd found (during my extensive wait) on another site - which was a mere £7 less than the paltry 10% discount they had offered me for my trouble - they refused. At that point I wasn't surprised, but was still disappointed. I wouldn't shop with this company again and would recommend others steer clear. One star purely for the customer services lady's time."
Manisha Mistry
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully made quality rug- very pleased with purchase. Very good & efficient customer service. I will definitely use Wovenground again"
Patrick Fox
Verified Buyer
"Amazing!! Art for the floor!! Great quality and great customer service!!"
TRACY HUGHES
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered three rugs now from woven ground and I've been very happy with the quality of rugs and the service. I live in Ireland and I've never had any issue with deliveries."
Sandra Moxon
Verified Buyer
"Very good price and lovely rug. However there is a flaw on the backing fabric, and although not noticeable when rug is down I thought I was buying a perfect item reduced to clear in the sale without such faults. I emailed woven ground with a photo but had no reply."
Thank you for sending the photo through via email yesterday. Our customer service team will contact you today to discuss in more detail.
M Chessher
Verified Buyer
"We love our new carpet. It's a gorgeous rich green and has brightened up the room!"
Sheila Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was just within the stipulated 10-14 working days that feels too long in this day and age. However, since the rug was a direct despatch from the European supplier (probably Belgium) I suppose we have to allow additional time for supplier processing. The rug looks just as good as we imagined so you will be glad to hear that there will be no return!"
Linda Wilson
Verified Buyer
"first class service. Rug arrived promptly and although it was lovely, the colour did not quite fit with our carpet. Wovenground arranged the return of the rug ( for the fee shown in the website) and the balance was credited to my card without delay. I would recommend this company."
Farhana Qureshi
"good service"
Mrs L Prendergast
Verified Buyer
"very pleased and excellent quality."
Louise Collins
Verified Buyer
"The rug is super, the colour bright and vibrant and it feels divine."
Mrs N Leach
Verified Buyer
"My order was placed on the 8th. May 2015 and I still have not received my rug on the 7th. June 2015. So much for 10 to 15 days delivery."
Apologies for the delay on your order. The order was delivered on the 10th June, so we did fall short of our service levels on this one. Will follow up via email.
"The rug I bought was lovely but was marked on the back with a rust type wark and alos had water staining omn the back so storage seems to be a problem"
We are really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We would love to hear more about the issue you mentioned in your review. We take customer issues seriously, so please email us some pictures to service@wovenground.net so that we can understand the nature of the problem in more detail.
STEPHANIE HURMAN
Verified Buyer
"The fact that as of today, two weeks later, I have still not been credited back the money you owe me for the returned rug DOES NOT 'meet with my approval'. I am lodging a formal complaint to your company. The rug was not at ALL what was illustrated or described on your site. I am out of pocket for the delivery back to you. I have yet to receives my money back after 14 DAYS. I will not purchase anything again from your company. I will tell all my friends to avoid using your company. The experience dealing with your company WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL. The fact that a customer has to chase a refund is unforgivable. I am extremely disappointed that the money is still not in my account."
Darin McCann
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for Rug to be delivered .!!!! When the Rug did arrive ,I have to say ,it was worth the wait ,lovely Rug Great quality product . Thanks ."
Woven is rated 4.17 based on 30 reviews