World of Watering Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Watering
Read World of Watering Reviews

About World of Watering:

We are the largest independent Gardena retailer in the UK.

Formerly World of Gardena, World of Watering is the new home of Gardena online.
We stock all Gardena products at the very best price you'll find online or in store.

You can rely on us for next day delivery and same day dispatch, our dedicated team boasts award winning customer service backed by extensive product knowledge.

Ordered Gardena loppers on Sunday night and arrived Tuesday morning. Excellent, thank you.
Product excellent but delivery service atrocious
Fantastic service, competitive pricing and speedy delivery - highly recommended company.
Excellent service and quick delivery
Excellent service
Great selection and very competitive pricing. Order came extremely quickly and well packaged. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Wonderful
Good communication, good delivery and very happy with the product
I can't fault the service. Competitive pricing Good communication throughout. Delivered within a couple of days
Products delivered on time and in good condition. Would have rated 5 stars if had been wrapped in less plastic.
I don't often give a review - but the Rarey
Excellent service Easy ordering and delivery quick and efficient.
Ordering easy. Delivery next day. No issues.
Excellent service, ordered and received goods the next day!
The new distributor seemed better designed than the 10 year old one it replaced.
Great choice of Gardena products. Delivery is super quick which is great and what customers are looking for especially when putting together this is irrigation system as there are a lot of extras which I didn’t realise were needed, which held up completion. Quickly resumed due to speedy delivery. First class service. Will keep coming back. Well done World of Watering 👏 👏
Ordered gardena hose and fittings from world of water,arrived 2 days later in perfect condition. Great communication and best price I could find on internet. Job done !!
Gardena produce quality products....more expensive than some but more reliable and less likely to leak than the cheaper alternatives. This will be the forth part of the garden that is now automatically watered using Gardena systems (I now have two 'planted areas' with a spray system, a greenhouse with a drip system and a fernery with a high level spray rail.
Truly excellent service. Goods arrived next day.
While I’m very impressed with your website and your speedy delivery of consignments, I have to say that I’m bit disappointed that world of watering does not include tracking/consignment numbers in their invoices. I leave abroad and I get my items delivered to my place through Aramex. I have lost two orders because tracking numbers weren’t these and Aramex was unable to identify them. I have communicated this to Lorcan and he confirmed to me the the consignments have reached Aramex, but because they have no tracking numbers I now need to place a new order, probably through another website that will include the tracking number in my order. Apart from the above, I am really pleased with your service and also pleased that you asked for this review.
World of Watering is rated 4.92 based on 207 reviews