World of Watering Reviews

+44208 829 8850

enquiries@worldofwatering.co.uk

Sunshine Garden Centre Durnsford Rd

Tell us how World of Watering made you happy

"The goods - exactly what I asked for - arrived the following day free of charge. What more could I ask?"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Excellent service."
"excellent service, items arrived within 2 days. Will be ordering again."
"First class service. I found the part I was looking for and had it in my hands and in use in my garden within 48 hours. I heartily recommend World of Watering after this experience."
"Item arrived very quickly even with standard (free) delivery. Very pleased and would use again."
"Ordered and delivered within 2 days! Excellent service and well packaged. Very good price as well."
"Over the past few years I have purchased a significant amount of Gardena irrigation equipment from World of Watering. I have always received a speedy delivery service with competitive prices and would highly recommend them."
"Prompt delivery."
"Equipment delivered promptly and sensibly packaged. Delighted as I was beginning to find it difficult to fin suppliers of the things I needed."
"Excellent product. Prompt delivery. Would recommend."
"Amazing prices and fantastic service I would highly recommend this company"
"Quick delivery, very pleased with service."
"Product (Gardens Starcut 410Plus) put to work straight away and performs well. Excellent turnround from World or Watering and delivered(free!) within 2 days."
"Really great and legit company. Five stars for value for money and speed of service. Completely realiable and fully recommended."
"Keen prices, very quick delivery ( Next day ), good communication regarding delivery by email. Great company to deal with, thoroughly recommended."
"My order was delivered very quickly without any problems and i am happy about that"
"Again great product can get cheaper but get what you pay for at end of the day"
"Great price and excellent delivery service."
"Telescopic branch cutter Gardena, best tool on the market. A pleasure to use. Reaches up to 6mtr . Thank you Water World."
World of Watering is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews