World of Watering Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Watering
Read World of Watering Reviews

About World of Watering:

We are the largest independent Gardena retailer in the UK.

Formerly World of Gardena, World of Watering is the new home of Gardena online.
We stock all Gardena products at the very best price you'll find online or in store.

You can rely on us for next day delivery and same day dispatch, our dedicated team boasts award winning customer service backed by extensive product knowledge.

Products delivered on time and in good condition. Would have rated 5 stars if had been wrapped in less plastic.
Gardena produce quality products....more expensive than some but more reliable and less likely to leak than the cheaper alternatives. This will be the forth part of the garden that is now automatically watered using Gardena systems (I now have two 'planted areas' with a spray system, a greenhouse with a drip system and a fernery with a high level spray rail.
Accessible and clear website which makes product selection very straightforward. Time between order acceptance and order dispatch better than many similar companies. Choice of courier also helped to ensure that the product was quickly and reliable delivered. Certainly a good company to buy from.
Items very well packed, items came a week apart but that was the courier, had to chase the 2nd item but v good communication by email. Would order from you again Thanks
Quick and efficient service. Thank you
Quality product at a reasonable price. Delivered on time as promised. Thank you
Delivery was very quick and the item was well packed. In my initial enquiry about the Gardena Hose reel, the person I spoke to did not know the construction materials. As the reels were obviously in stock, I would have thought he could have gone and checked.
What I wanted, when I want it at a great price. What more could you ask for?
World of Watering is rated 4.92 based on 211 reviews