World of Watering Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Watering
Read World of Watering Reviews

About World of Watering:

We are the largest independent Gardena retailer in the UK.

Formerly World of Gardena, World of Watering is the new home of Gardena online.
We stock all Gardena products at the very best price you'll find online or in store.

You can rely on us for next day delivery and same day dispatch, our dedicated team boasts award winning customer service backed by extensive product knowledge.

Product excellent but delivery service atrocious
While I’m very impressed with your website and your speedy delivery of consignments, I have to say that I’m bit disappointed that world of watering does not include tracking/consignment numbers in their invoices. I leave abroad and I get my items delivered to my place through Aramex. I have lost two orders because tracking numbers weren’t these and Aramex was unable to identify them. I have communicated this to Lorcan and he confirmed to me the the consignments have reached Aramex, but because they have no tracking numbers I now need to place a new order, probably through another website that will include the tracking number in my order. Apart from the above, I am really pleased with your service and also pleased that you asked for this review.
Lawn rake tines bent out of shape in transit due insufficient protection in packaging
World of Watering is rated 4.92 based on 211 reviews