World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

I ordered pair of clogs very nice quality and look I've never worn clogs before so just tried them round the house they weren't for me. so sent back with returns card and was processed very quick on refund.
Just as described, really pleased with my new clogs
ordered replacement boots I needed urgently for work, choose next day delivery and paid extra for that. The boots arrived 5 days later. Would have appreciated better logistics from this company.
I bought Toffeln ultra lites for my husband and he is really impressed with them. So comfortable!
Lovely set of clogs. Easy order, and delivery on time. Would recommend.
Feel in love with them when saw picture... love them even more now own them! True to size great quality and my new fav footwear!
Super fast, super helpful!
Still waiting for the refund after posting my Clog with the Clog return label on the 20th of April. Today it is the 2nd of May and I haven't got confirmation of the return either. Zsuzsa Szuts Order #100017823
Very pleased with my purchase. Prompt and efficient service.
Excellent service! The clogs are comfortable and sturdy. They come up a little large so suggest size down which I did and am very happy with them....my new go to shoe!
Beautiful clogs definitely recommend, quick order and delivery many thanks.
Good service, quick delivery, great clogs!
With clogs back in fashion, I decided to get a pair. I spent some time looking at various options and decided on this pair (to remind me of the clogs I used to have years ago). They arrived very quickly and are exactly what I wanted. The sizing was bang on and they are so comfortable. Great value for money!
I’m pleased with my purchase, just what I need for garden.
True to size. Very comfortable. Great looking too
Prompt delivery . Lovely clogs , got the lite model in navy , worth every penny !
Excellent clear website and quick delivery. Really happy with my shoes as I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere else. Will be buying them in more colours
I ordered clogs on the 7th only to be told over a week later when I enquired, that they were out of stock as warehouse holding on to clogs.I am still waiting for new order and it’s now the 25th April .
Love my Toffeln clogs. Easy to order and speedy delivery.
I ordered the clogs to replace an ancient pair that I use in the garden. The clogs were delivered quickly and efficiently. The new ones are just as comfortable as the old ones, but I will not be using them in the garden. I enjoy the feel of wearing clogs, the support that they give to my feet and are easy to slip on and off. I can walk for long distances in them without any discomfort, and do not need to wear socks. All round positive satisfaction with World of Clogs. Thank you.
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 576 reviews