World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Excellent service arrived quickly will order again from them
great purchase, i want all colours!!!
Quick delivery, nicely package, loved the clogs exactly ad description, perfect feet true to size.
Delighted with the Birkenstocks I bought. Delivered swiftly
Perfect, fast delivery.
Very efficient and very good value. Free delivery is a real bonus.
Delivered on time ,brilliant service top quality goods I am very pleased
Very good company to deal with and nice quality pair of clogs, thank you.
Excellent service. Clogs well made and comfortable Fast delivery.
I am yet to receive my order from 4/8/2020. Today is 24/8/2020
Excellent service and top quality product at a great price 😀
Worn for the first time today . Couldn't have wished for a more comfy pair of clogs
Easy to use website, prompt despatch and delivery.
Amazing, quick service even in pandemic times. I bought a pair of sanita work clogs and have recommended them to my work colleagues. I work 12 hour shifts in a care home and I wore them the day after they arrived but took my old shoes with me just in case. Very comfortable and no breaking in needed. I am very impressed. Thank you.
BIRKENSTOCKS EXACTLY AS I ORDERED AND ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY.
These were perfect. Comfortable and lovely colour red. Just 2 pieces of advice, I went for a size larger than I usually take and they were a good fit. Also, as with previous clogs I have bought, the leather initially is quite rigid and so they need to be gently 'worn in'
Very pleased with the purchase. Thank you.
The item I ordered was just as described and fantastic value for money
Very efficient service. When I saw my parcel was coming from the UK to Australia, I thought it would take weeks, if not months. But no, the parcel was ready for me to collect within 10 days. I did order the incorrect size and sent them back for an exchange - even this process is quick and hassle-free. Thank you.
Well it’s been over 2 weeks since I placed my order and still no sign of my sandals.
I contacted customer service and they were great, they got back to me right away and told me my order had shipped the next day. Unfortunately that’s all the info they could give me, they sent them by post with no tracking number?! Why wouldn’t they send them with a company that could trace them? How do they even know if orders are received?
Customer service told me to wait 25 days, which kinda sucks and I probably wouldn’t have ordered from them if I had known it would take this long. But I do understand that things are different right now so I’ll patiently wait my 25 days and hope they arrive soon!
World of Clogs is rated 4.48 based on 335 reviews