World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Very nice pair of slipper clogs
Arrived quickly. Great clogs. Would definitely highly recommend.
Quick delivery, good product.
Prompt delivery. Minimum packaging. Item description was spot on. Love my clog's. Have ordered from site several times and not been disappointed.
Perfect, comfortable, and so classic, and seen at fashion week, I’ve had mine for thirty years and now my daughter has her own pair
Beautiful shoes. Well Made
Very comfortable and stylish clogs that are wonderful for work.Highly recommended!
Excellent clogs for the price.
Really good for feet and back.
I needed some quick slip on footwear for using around the house and garden. after trawling around the internet came across World of Clogs, I didn't appreciate how much choice there was available. I managed to find something reasonably priced and really pleased with them. The delivery time was efficient too. Thanks
Great feel unique and hand made product.... come up larger as expected ... wonderful quality, comfy too ! .... speedy delivery... highly recommend 👌
Love my clogs... Bit hard around toes at mo but hopefully they'll soften... Really comfortable as im on my feet 8hr shifts
good clear website. ordering easy and quick delivery
Great clogs. Having not had them for a long time I was worried they may not feel the same, but THEY DO!! Thanks so much
FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND PRODUCT,WILL DEFFINETLY SHOP WITH AGAIN,RECOMMENDED
I really like them they are such good quality
Tho disappointed that the straps on these clogs are not long enough to be worn around the back of my heel, as shown I pictures, otherwise I am pleased with them.
Great service. Amazing choice of clogs. Will buy again.
Exactly what I was looking for :)
Ideal - Just what I wanted for some heavy work out in the garden - not only easy to slip on and off but they clean up great. Really useful for kicking paving slabs into final place! Quality is excellent - good fit, non slip and protection all round!
Lovely clogs. Fit fine with strap up (tight if strap behind, at heel), despite going by their measurements. Mine had a fault on them, in so far as the strap on one clog was damaged (?caught in the machine & the rubber ‘burned’ during manufacture). This meant that it was not possible to wear the clog with the strap ‘up’ (over the clog). So I took the straps off! Very comfortable,
I can wear these clogs all day. Love them!
World of Clogs is rated 4.45 based on 273 reviews