World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

I had no idea of the extra costs.
They sent me a UK size3 instead of my order which is a uk4 size, leaving me having no shoes for work for two weeks as was extremely busy and normally work during office hours in which returning the item is impossible. They should send me proper order as it was their mistake. Really unhappy and feel cheated on.
Still waiting for the refund after posting my Clog with the Clog return label on the 20th of April. Today it is the 2nd of May and I haven't got confirmation of the return either. Zsuzsa Szuts Order #100017823
I ordered clogs on the 7th only to be told over a week later when I enquired, that they were out of stock as warehouse holding on to clogs.I am still waiting for new order and it’s now the 25th April .
Do not recommend to order from this company. I did pay £9.95 for expedited delivery to receive the parcel on 1-2 days but I received it only after 3 days. The costumer service wasn’t helpful. The company charges for the returns. I ended up paying £14 for a parcel that wasn’t needed because it wasn’t delivered on time.
Not too impressed! Tried to exchange clogs but struggled to print off returns voucher which then expired - have tried emailing for assistance but have received no reply! I think I’ll just return and forget about it - shame 🙁
Impossible to get hold of via email or phone for advice.
Wrong size wrong colour
Very poor fitting clogs and very very poor customer service.
Hello, I'm not satisfied with your customer service. I order three pairs of Clogs, wrong size was sent to me. I looked at the chart you provided and pick the sizes accordingly. But I was sent what you had in stock, really. The longer that it took to deliver to me, you would think I would have got what I paid for? I reached out to someone with your company several times, her reply was since I didn't pay the extra fee to get my order. I get it when it was convenient? Again, you will not be spending my hard earn money with your company.
Took my money but had no shoes in stock
I cannot review as I have not received my order yet. You deliver the item then I can review
Paid for expedited delivery and still have yet to receive my order. Was informed that they sent it standard delivery with no tracking but took my money for expedited delivery. Had sent several emails with before I received a response.
Not happy sent an email requesting someone to contact me to discuss my returning clogs I bought that were wrong colour. Still waiting on response over a week
I have still not received my clogs yet and I have been waiting two and a half weeks now? Can you help me with this matter?
Im afraid I was very dissapointed with the fob watch I purchased as the winder broke as soon as I tried to wind watch up.
The clogs I ordered were too small I tried to contact the company but had no response so I payed for a returns slip from you. Unfortunately The pre payment returns slip said it had expired after only ten minutes and would not allow me to download it!!! We also ordered another pair of crocs for my son which we are still waiting for. Please respond!! Mrs P Crank.
Haven’t heard anything about receiving my clogs yet
I have not received shoes yet! Please track parcel and send ETA. Sue
Haven't received my order as yet -- have sent you an email today regarding an update on my order and when I can expect the delivery At this stage no reply from you and it would be greatly appreciated Still waiting
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 576 reviews