World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Not happy sent an email requesting someone to contact me to discuss my returning clogs I bought that were wrong colour. Still waiting on response over a week
I have still not received my clogs yet and I have been waiting two and a half weeks now?

Can you help me with this matter?
Im afraid I was very dissapointed with the fob watch I purchased as the winder broke as soon as I tried to wind watch up.
The clogs I ordered were too small I tried to contact the company but had no response so I payed for a returns slip from you.
Unfortunately The pre payment returns slip said it had expired after only ten minutes and would not allow me to download it!!!
We also ordered another pair of crocs for my son which we are still waiting for.
Please respond!!
Mrs P Crank.
Haven’t heard anything about receiving my clogs yet
I have not received shoes yet! Please track parcel and send ETA. Sue
Haven't received my order as yet -- have sent you an email today regarding an update on my order and when I can expect the delivery
At this stage no reply from you and it would be greatly appreciated
Still waiting
still waiting for my goods i ordered 4 weeks ago!!!!!!
Still waiting for sandals
Dreadful, not only did they send the wrong pair of clogs, the shoe box was dirty and in pieces, and the paper inside really crumpled and discoloured so it looked like someone had wiped their bottom on it - yes, brown! I also had to write to several of the email addresses provided to get the customer care’s attention. They just wanted to blame Royal Mail which was not the culprit (On the outside, the parcel was neat). It’s been a few weeks and I still haven’t received the correct pair. You would think they’d correct their mistake in a heartbeat. Nope.
I still have not received my order nor have I received an email back in regards to my email and nonexistent order.

I wouldn’t recommend this company one bit. My order was placed on Dec 13, 2019. And nothing to be shown.
Remy Duncan.
Crappie delivery
I did all of my online shopping the same day and chose free standard shipping on everything. I received everything BUT the Crocs I ordered from this company. I STILL DO NOT HAVE THEM!
Never received my Birkenstock sandals that I ordered on Dec 11th for my granddaughter Christmas gift.
Promised delivery no later than Dec 23rd
Do not order from this company
After 4 emails no satisfaction or delivery!!
I placed my order on December 7th. I emailed the company by the 20th of December (because they do not have a phone number listed) and was told they could not tell me about my order because I chose standard shipping. Apparently standard shipping translates into you will not receive the item that you purchased. Don't waste your time and money with this company!!!
I ordered clogs that were shipped on 12/6/19. I chose standard free shipping (no where was I notified that the package would not have tracking). It is now 12/21/19. No package & these clogs were a gift. Nowadays almost all companies include tracking & I never dreamt that ordering the clogs 3 weeks prior to Christmas might mean I will not get them in time. I am very disappointed!! No idea if they will show up. Sent through USPS which is consistently unreliable. You would have much better shipping results if you used UPS.
I can’t really give a review as I never received my clogs. When I contacted customer support, they said they had been dispatched, but had no shipping info because I Chose standard shipping!? I’ve ordered loads of things on line and for the company to have no record of how they sent makes no sense. They have my money, but I have no shoes....so that’s a bummer
World of Clogs is rated 4.45 based on 276 reviews