World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Excellent service comfortable clog
Vaika chelsea boots , most comfortable boots I ever owned , so i bought 2 pairs ! Arrived within time frame stated , nicely presented in a box, with a leaflet of instructions should a return be necessary. Will be back again, thank you
Ordering and delivery process was very quick and easy. Clogs are a good fit and seem very hard wearing.
They are nice but I completely ordered the wrong size with wrong model .
Love my cow print clogs well made and true to size
The company has a real issue with representing the colour of its products online.... I have made two attempts to buy both clogs and clog boots, as I’m a clogs fan.
In both cases I have had to return my orders as the items bear no resemblance to the products online.
If you, like me rely on an honest and reliable product description and buy in good faith, do not expect this from World of Clogs.
not available in the half size needed.
Item returned.
Extremely good service, fast delivery. Thanks
Always a quick service buy these cloggs for work and they are just so comfortable and value for money .
My third pair of clogs / clog sandals from World of Clogs ... this time I bought a bright fuschia-pink pair of clogs ... they are lovely, well made and extremely comfortable ... they've effectively replaced all my slippers around the house!

They arrived really quickly too. I would thoroughly recommend World of Clogs.
My wife is absolutely delighted with them.
Loved the clogs, look good quality, they feel good they do the job, slip on easy from kitchen to garden, to garage. Thank you world of clogs. My wife is a happy bunny.
Everything was excellent. Good delivery, nice shoes. Highly recommendable.
Brilliant service, fast delivery despite being Christmas week. Will definitely recommend.
Very quick delivery great product
Problemfritt
I purchased a pair of shoes that unfortunately were not the correct size. The service and correspondence however was first class
so far so good. a little snugger than expected on arrival but i believe that the next size up would be too big. once worn in and the leather has eased some they are comfier to wear and lasting well in the few weeks since wearing them. not to mention the compliments lol
Love my new Clogs and recommended anyone to get your Clogs for this company.
Excellent service came next day and very comfortable, wear them all day for work.
World of Clogs is rated 4.52 based on 399 reviews