World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Both pairs I received were very uncomfortable so I sent them back.
Stylish cogs, with wooden heels, that are sold at a reasonable price. Quick delivery service up to Edinburgh.
I am a returning customer. I love the quality, comfort and look of my work clogs. I certainly get lots of positive comments and smiles regarding their unique print. World of Clogs are also reliable with great customer service.
Lovely quality clogs. I bought 1size too big and had to return asking for the size smaller. This was no hassle and they sent the correct pair very quickly
Ordered several times from world of clogs, always a good experience. This time they sent the wrong pair but it was rectified quickly and easily.
Perfect fit, delivered on time
Loved my clogs - they are really beautiful and fit perfectly. Top marks, too, for service and delivery.
Hi world of clogs, yes, all I can say is that you amazing, when I need or want soom more I'll come to you. Thank you for your service. Nicola Rawson.
Excellent. Item as advertised. Perfect fit.
Great Clogs, so comfortable and sturdy.
Find the clogs to be co.fortable and functional. Very easy to wear. I have a broad foot and high instep but have found no problem with the width of the clogs. Will definitely buy more!
I ordered Sanita 'Kristel' Traditional Clogs in Antique Brown as a size UK 7 but was too long in the heel, so returned for an exchange to a 6.5. Perfect fit. Clogs are well made and will last forever. Comfortable on the feet, I gained an inch or two in height, slip on and off to go to shops local etc. Great with socks! Jeans, leggings, skirt and dresses. I'll be ordering another pair!
Great clogs- good price, well made, study and very comfortable- a very happy customer!
Lovely comfortable clogs
Really easy to use and the order arrived promptly, I'd use again if I ever need more clogs :)
Find the heel seating awkward and not particularly comfortable !
Great clogs sooo comfy .Very fast delivery Easy to order on line .
Loved the clogs they are perfect but I've had to send them back for a smaller size. Can't wait to wear them. Hope they come soon.
I love the WoC! Can’t fault it. Keep up the good work!
Brilliant fast efficient delivery I shall definitely be going back to them first class
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 576 reviews