World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Fabulously made pair of cloggs. Exactly how they were desgribed. Sizing is perfect. Looking forward to purchasing more
Our package arrived on time & was easily traceable. The clogs are superior quality, & we are extremely pleased with them.
Speedy delivery. Really good quality and comfortable to wear
The clogs are well made and of very good quality. Comfortable to wear. I am very pleased with them

Dr F.M. Hirji
Absolutely love my clogs, great design and quality, great price so comfy. Definately reccomend them. Didnt take long to arrive. Thankyou.
Thank you - lovely!
I ordered a pair of Tofeln classic klogs. They are well made and were delivered in five days, so overall I am really pleased.
Easy website to navigate, quick service. No problems.
I love the traditional wooden based, leather topped clogs. I’ve worn them since I was a student and will soon be drawing my pension. They have a lovely supportive footbed and I use them in the house all the time, so superior to slippers. Thank goodness I found World of Clogs several years ago.
Wow these clogs are absolutely amazing so comfortable and the colours are fabulous I ordered red pink and gold and now I’ve put an order in for black brown and silver love them so much and the look sexy too .
Clogs - Great fit, comfortable & look fantastic. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. Good product and good service.
Excellent service. Good product. Quick delivery. Hassle-free returns.
Easy to navigate website and speedy delivery.
Quick delivery and very comfortable to wear.
Very helpful , posted quickly. All very good
Great, just what I needed for going out into the garage and garden. Comfortable and look well made.
Prefect just as described
Extremely large choice of footwear (clog) for any occasion. Reasonable prices and fast delivery.
Really delighted with my new clogs. My left foot is nerve damaged but these were so incredibly light weight and comfortable the minute I put them on. Thank you.
Clogg heaven. The only place to buy cloggs! Great choice and great service as always.
World of Clogs is rated 4.45 based on 276 reviews