World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

I haven't received my clogs yet it has been 2 weeks have tried to ring
Ordered size 6 but when on not a good fit..toes right at the top..also not the comfort I had expected
Ordered 3 weeks ago, still no clogs!
The lack of communication was a problem. I did not receive any email confirmation that the clogs had been shipped and I didn't get a tracking number so was unable to track my clogs, paid for the express delivery but they didn't arrive within the stated time frame. Had to contact customer service for a reference number. The correct clogs arrived eventually.
I still didn’t receive my order...
no yet received
Ordered a pair of shoes on December 13th. I received a shipment notification that same day that they had been "shipped". It is now December 28th and no shoes. I reached out to ask about the status of the shipment with no response.
It has been 14 business days and I still have not received my clogs. I wasn’t able to get them by Christmas and at this point it looks like they won’t be here before New Years either.
Still have not received my order and ordered on Dec. 5th. Packing slip shows it shipped on the 6th. Emailed on several occasions but I have not received a response. No phone number for contact except out of the US. Not happy with communication.
I order size 37 and received size 41z I am totally upset. Nuisance, I have to go to post office to return . It is for Christmas...😤😤😤
World of Clogs is rated 4.45 based on 273 reviews