World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Super quick delivery…. Of a very well made clog..
I bought the steel toe cap safety shoes as a present for my Dad, he absolutely loves them saying they are the most comfortable shoes ever. Would recommend
Great Service great products! Thank you
Great value, good product ,very happy with my clogs ,arrived the next day,100% couldn’t be any better
Great, many thanks!
Come up a bit big so go down a size Other than that Brillant pair of slippers
Lovely trainers. On my feet all day at work and I was recommended these trainers by my daughter who is a nurse. I must admit they certainly are worth the money.
Speedy and helpful service
Great shoes, fitted perfectly and are very comfortable. Would definitely recommend these.
Fabulous clogs and fabulous service. Very happy, will shop again.
Excellent clogs. Light, sturdy and incredibly comfortable from the first wearing.
It looks very good,but for my foot is too tight,small around the foot.I wrote an email about this,but i do not received any answer...
Extremely fast delivery to Australia- thank you xx
Fast delivery, exactly what we wanted, and very reasonable priced
The service that I received from world of clogs was exceptional. I received my order promptly and efficiently. The clogs are well made and good value for money. One word of caution though! I've had to stop wearing mine as they are quite high at the heel and do tend to push your posture forward a little, this resulted in me hurting my knee as I was ascending the stairs. So, if you are used to wearing clog/heels: great! If not, think about your purchase and how you intend to use them!
Very pleased with the choice & quick delivery.
A really positive buying experience, fast delivery, well packaged and all round top class service. I would buy from World of Clogs again without question, that said, I don't expect to be ordering replacement Clogs for this pair of Sanita Clogs anytime soon, they're made to last and extremely comfortable to wear.
World of Clogs 5 star review on 5th November 2021 World of Clogs 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Great online service! Quick delivery! Great products!
These clogs were bought as replacements as the original 2 pairs have given several years daily service, and are in need of a rest! I was delighted to see the same product type and part numbers still in use. Continuity is great when looking to replace an excellent product. Ordering on the website is easy and user friendly. Delivery was exceptional and the clogs were in use immediately on receipt. Great product, great Company.
Really good service, fast delivery, good quality product
World of Clogs is rated 4.58 based on 678 reviews