World of Clogs Reviews

4.6
Based on 775 reviews
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

World of Clogs 5 star review on 20th May 2022
World of Clogs 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Roddy Jones
World of Clogs 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Nikolay Marinov
Since I bought the lined crocks for my husband he has hardly worn anything else. So comfortable and relaxing to wear.
World of Clogs 5 star review on 20th May 2022
The Sarita clogs are just perfect. I received them from England to Northern Ireland 3 days after purchse.
I found what I was looking for, these clogs with this texture and finishing weren’t available in Italy!
World of Clogs 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Great website. I’d looked on other sites and not found what I was looking for but found them in stock straight away at World of Clogs. Super speedy delivery too which was a bonus, I’m sure they arrived next day as I was surprised at how quickly they came. Would recommend.
Showstoppers! Everyone in my place of work has stopped me to say how much they love my new shiny purple clogs - my posture has immediately improved, and I feel great!
Was sent a pair of crocs with two completely different sized shoes… one was a 5 and one was a 7. Was meant to be for my friends birthday as a present and obviously couldn’t have them because they were completely different. Then got sent another pair and the shoes were once again sent with two completely different sizes. Absolute waste of time. Not a trust worthy website at all
Very helpful staff, good product choice and quick delivery .
Excellent service - very prompt and efficient. I love my Sanita clogs. They are beautifully made and they have a flexible sole, which does not look plastic and makes them extremely comfortable. No breaking in required!
World of Clogs 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Good delivery and the crocs even better than in photos
Excellent prompt service - I had to return twice before I found my correct size. I am usually a 7, which can be a 40 or a 41. Both these were too large and I ended up going with a 39. It might be easier if WOC just used the Euro sizing for the UK. My Sanita closed back clogs are great - exactly as described on the website, and I am enjoying wearing them. They will take a bit of breaking in as leather clogs hold your feet firmly - but I like that feeling.
Had to order a size bigger twice but the lady l spoke to was sooooooo helpful. My sister- in- law has bought 2 pairs and is as thrilled with them as l am. Well done W of C. 👍👍👍👍👍
Brilliant, it is what I expected and it fits just ideal. Quick delivery too . Thank you very much x
Great product and good service, as ever!
Good customer service. Easy to return/exchange. I purchased Birkenstock sandals, first in my regular size were far too big so returned and now have a perfect pair 2 sizes smaller.
Arrived in time
Got my clogs but realised I should have chosen my usual size (tend to order a size larger for summer shoes due to feet swelling in heat); hence I returned them for an exchange. Received new size very quickly and love them. Beautiful clogs.
I'm so glad clogs are back in fashion, I love my new arrivals and I can't wait to wear them, I am now in the process of ordering another pair.
Love them. Did have to have to get extra holes put in the straps. But that’s because I have scrawny ankles 😂
2nd pair , last pair lasted for about 3-4 yrs Very comfy Love them
Item as described, fast delivery and great price
World of Clogs is rated 4.58 based on 775 reviews