World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

I'm really pleased with my new clogs - I no longer get electric shocks, as I did wearing my old rubber ones, and they are comfortable and stylish.
So far happy with shoes (time will tell if hold it up) but the customer service needs improvement. It was unreachable. Emailed several times with questions and never got answers/respond.
Great customer service
my beautiful clogs arrived very soon and it was all tracked on the website! very good quality too!
Great service, delivered to me here in New Zealand within the 10 days they said they would
Good product good price good service what more could you want many thanks
Excellent quality , excellent service . Very good value for money
Very light and comfortable leather clogs, much better than slippers to wear o Indoors
Thank you quality product, will definitely shop here again.
Always comfy. Perfect for work. Quick delivery.
Nice on line shopping
Very happy with the product. The shipping was as described. Have already ordered again.
Excellent fit and service
They are nice, comfortable, i love the colour (green) but definitely not as lightweight as i would expected. Also they are a wide fit, so i found out that size 5, which is my regular size, it's bigger than usual and a bit wobbly.
Good service, accurate product description, arrived very promptly.
Great footwear light and comfortable.
Very comfortable, good fit and a choice to suit my personality
World of Clogs is rated 4.82 based on 17 reviews