World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Prompt delivery and good quality clogs, very pleased with them. I have looked for decent clogs for a long time without success, but now World of Clogs have delivered. Many thanks
Great clogs and fast delivery
Excellent service from world of clogs, the clogs are well made worth every penny, light weight and comfortable, the leather is good quality, & leather inside also helps your feet to breathe, especially in hot weather perfect for people working in the NHS working 12 hour shifts. I’m very pleased I bought them.
Quick order to deliver time.
Quick delivery snd well made - very happy
Excellent service, delivered the next day, good quality product.
Quick and efficient delivery - Clogs fit well and are comfortable
Excellent choice, easy of purchase, speedy delivery. Great prices too,
Very much enjoy wearing my new clogs! Really comfy and I like the tan colour goes with everything!! Nicer quality than I thought would be for price
Service very good and clogs very comfortable as always I have use them for the passed 10years thank you
Website was easy to use, description and delivery excellent.
I ordered pair of clogs very nice quality and look I've never worn clogs before so just tried them round the house they weren't for me. so sent back with returns card and was processed very quick on refund.
Just as described, really pleased with my new clogs
ordered replacement boots I needed urgently for work, choose next day delivery and paid extra for that. The boots arrived 5 days later. Would have appreciated better logistics from this company.
I bought Toffeln ultra lites for my husband and he is really impressed with them. So comfortable!
Lovely set of clogs. Easy order, and delivery on time. Would recommend.
Feel in love with them when saw picture... love them even more now own them! True to size great quality and my new fav footwear!
Super fast, super helpful!
Still waiting for the refund after posting my Clog with the Clog return label on the 20th of April. Today it is the 2nd of May and I haven't got confirmation of the return either. Zsuzsa Szuts Order #100017823
Very pleased with my purchase. Prompt and efficient service.
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 547 reviews