World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Very happy with my purchase!Love my clogs.
super fast delivery and fabulous quality
Lovely product swiftly received .. many thanks
Quality Clogs and beautifully made and not at all expensive. Delivery was early than expected, would highly recommend this company.
Me and my husband are nurses,we found Toffeln clogs are very comfortable and easy to clean
Always a pleasure to deal with.. great range and fair prices
easy to order, quick delivery and great value for money already deciding what colour to buy next
Love these cloggs true to size will definitely be buying more.

Arrived on time and because I was unsure of sizes I ordered half a size bigger but had to return for my true size. Very easy to return and was then sent my correct size with no issues. Many thanks 😊
Great and quick service. Very happy with my new pair of clogs, will definitely buy another from them
I'm a pretty standard size 5 and these clogs fit as perfectly as I'd hoped they would. They are super comfy too. The service was excellent with very swift delivery. Really happy
Lovely clogs, look forward to wearing them in Summer. They do come up on the small side - I’m usually size 3.5 to 4, but needed a 5. I was pleased with how easy it was to return them, and received my replacement pair quickly.
Prompt delivery. Beautiful clogs. Swift return when I needed a smaller size. Great service and lovely clogs.
Super quick delivery and so comfy! Love the bright colour too. Very happy.
Great clogs, great service. Thanks 😊
Good well made clogs. The size 9 were a little small so I returned and the replacement 10s arrived very quickly and with no fuss.
I just love my clogs, arrived very quickly, and are soooooo comfy !
I am delighted with my cloggs, followed reviews and guidance on sizing they are helpful. Thank you
Great product and arrived quickly.
Great investment if you’re a nurse. Very happy with the purchase
i love world of clogs im a nurse and i buy my own shoes from you. very comfy and i can pick which ones i want work orders the white and blue ones boring colours.thank you tina
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 444 reviews