World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Excellent! Arrived before ETD. Fitted perfectly. Well made pair of clogs, very comfortable and excellent value for money.
Wonderful clogs, very efficient service. Thanks
Good service.
Love my clogs. Good efficient service.
Fabulous product, I love them. Very quick delivery. Thank you 😊
Very pleased with these clogs. They look good and I like the two tone effect. But more importantly, they're so comfortable. In fact someone remarked that they looked very comfortable the other day. Spot on.
The clogs were very good quality and delivered quickly. All of that spoilt by confusing sizing and being sent a size 8, not the size ordered.
Why are there two shoe sizes given in the instep?
These are the best clogs I have had, they are comfortable and safe to wear,
I love them
Hello, I'm not satisfied with your customer service. I order three pairs of Clogs, wrong size was sent to me. I looked at the chart you provided and pick the sizes accordingly. But I was sent what you had in stock, really. The longer that it took to deliver to me, you would think I would have got what I paid for? I reached out to someone with your company several times, her reply was since I didn't pay the extra fee to get my order. I get it when it was convenient? Again, you will not be spending my hard earn money with your company.
Lovely red clogs. Well made, comfortable though a little tight across the top of the foot, but i expect that to loosen after I have worn them a bit. An amazingly priced shoe. Thank you
These clogs are very well made, Lovely red colour and SO comfortable. I will be buying another pair.
Lustig...blumig...stabil.
Very pleased with my second pair of clogs. Had to return the first pair as they were too big. Second pair came very quickly but still waiting for a refund.
Excellent product at a fair price and excellent service
Amazingly quick delivery and so comfortable, I used to wear clogs 20 years ago but the shop I got them from closed down so I was delighted to find World of Clogs, I’ll be ordering more!
Great service and reply.
Cheap prices
Excellent service
Quick delivery overseas
World of Clogs sell wonderful clogs for all occasions and to fit all budgets
Very good service and quick dispatch
Great product