World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Very pleased with my latest pair of clogs. Great service and swift delivery (and no unwelcome Brexit surprises). Third time around (I wear mine for gardening my allotment, until eventually they fall apart). Thank you!
Excellent product, offering a great range at competitive prices
Excellent service. Rapid processing and delivery of order
I love my clogs. Beautifully made really comfortable. Purchase and delivery all awesome. All so easy very happy with the product and service. So much so have recomnended World of Clogs to friends. Thank you!
Excellent service, affortable price and good quality of the product.
I don't receive my Yellow clog
Both my husband and I have clogs from this company and the quality of the items we purchased and the speedy delivery were excellent. Definitely recommend them.
Fatte bene comode forse un po’ piccole come numeri
Very good service and price I will definitely buy again
Love my clogs
Fantastic delivery. Received the clogs within a couple of days.
Love my clogs but did have to return my size 7’s as a European size 41 turned up and all my other size 7 shoes are a European size 40. Got the size 40 and a perfect fit
Excellent customer service, good quality clogs!
Great site, huge range of clogs. I bought a basic pair for kicking round the house and they are super-comfy.
Disappointed arrived with a chip in the wooden sole - so quality control was not great!
Well made shoes. Ideal for the summer - very comfortable when it’s hot .
The range of clogs which are available is outstanding, the quality of merchandise is wonderful and the service I have received is outstanding, both knowable and friendly.
They are perfect. Well made. Good price.
They are good but higher than im used to wearing
Love my clogs and I had to say very impressed with the service and fast delivery of the "World of Clogs". I highly recommed this company.
World of Clogs is rated 4.57 based on 609 reviews