World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

This is a good and comfortable product.
I would not change a thing. If its not broke dont fix it.
They were a bit more expensive than my last few pairs..! However they fit well, look great and I am very pleased with my new clogs.
Quick response and very helpful in dealing with a problem I had Shoes are perfect Trusted seller
no yet received
Got what I ordered but it took longer than promised to arrive.
Good web site
Shoes came quickly and in great shape! Love them!
I have been purchasing the same product for some years now and never disappointed, thank you world of clogs
I still have not received my order nor have I received an email back in regards to my email and nonexistent order. I wouldn’t recommend this company one bit. My order was placed on Dec 13, 2019. And nothing to be shown. Remy Duncan.
Fabulous choice and excellent, quick service.
Ordered these for my husband who is over the moon with them. The service was excellent and order/ delivery also. I will definitely use them again.
only thing that would be helpful would be an estimate of delivery date as I didn't realize it was an out of country purchase. Would not have changed anything but I was beginning to wonder when/ if they would arrive
So happy I found this website. I love my new clogs (Sanita red). The fit was perfect! I'm an 8 or 8.5 and 39 fit like a dream. The shipment was faster than estimated. Thanks!
Crappie delivery
Was able to order a hard to find color for my niece for Christmas! World of Clogs had just what I was looking for! I was notified every step of the way up until delivery and my package arrived just in time for Christmas!
Fantastic speedy service and their Dutch cloggs slippers are a huge hit as a gift.
I did all of my online shopping the same day and chose free standard shipping on everything. I received everything BUT the Crocs I ordered from this company. I STILL DO NOT HAVE THEM!
Quick delivery, very comfortable slippers!
Ordered a pair of shoes on December 13th. I received a shipment notification that same day that they had been "shipped". It is now December 28th and no shoes. I reached out to ask about the status of the shipment with no response.
World of Clogs is rated 4.11 based on 56 reviews