World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Quality doesnt seem as good. Having brought clogs from WOC for some years, this last pair (wood bottoms) is not as well made, wood has come off the heal with ease, probably having caught on a wood or carpeted step, but we thought they usually have this 'terrain' so why this pair? It wont stop us buying again, but we may try a different model.
Exactly the clogs I wanted and, eventually arrived. A slight problem with the order. This was efficiently solved.
Thanks
My red clogs are very light, a lovely colour. The leather is soft and I hope it will not stretch too much as a result. Had to change from my usual size 5 to a 4. Good value if you don't have to send them back more than once. Delivery was super fast. Will buy again.
Very quick delivery. Very good clogs
I needed some quick slip on footwear for using around the house and garden. after trawling around the internet came across World of Clogs, I didn't appreciate how much choice there was available. I managed to find something reasonably priced and really pleased with them. The delivery time was efficient too. Thanks
Love my clogs... Bit hard around toes at mo but hopefully they'll soften... Really comfortable as im on my feet 8hr shifts
Ideal - Just what I wanted for some heavy work out in the garden - not only easy to slip on and off but they clean up great. Really useful for kicking paving slabs into final place! Quality is excellent - good fit, non slip and protection all round!
Lovely clogs. Fit fine with strap up (tight if strap behind, at heel), despite going by their measurements. Mine had a fault on them, in so far as the strap on one clog was damaged (?caught in the machine & the rubber ‘burned’ during manufacture). This meant that it was not possible to wear the clog with the strap ‘up’ (over the clog). So I took the straps off! Very comfortable,
I can wear these clogs all day. Love them!
The website is great with affordable clogs. My order came quickly; I’m very pleased with my purchase!
This a disappointing review as the clogs chosen are lovely but too big for me !
I am a 37 but your 37 much too large.
The style and colour all perf
Very pretty print.
Looks nice come up 1size big .used t buy f Royal Welsh show they were shaped inside foot bed very comfortable. Do you do them like that ?.
They are very good clogs. Well-made. A bit heavy - not surprising as they are made of wood and leather.
Lovely traditional style clogs. Beautiful yellow colour. They make me very happy to look at and wear 🙂
Quick delivery; good product, well priced. Very useful to slip on for the garden and look good .
Lovely and well made, the only issue I have and it is nothing to do with the product, is that I am finding it difficult to get used to walking in a shoe that has no flexibility. I have worn clog like shoes many times but always with a flexible sole. I am persevering with my new clogs, because they are really very nice.
Returned all 5 pairs as although excellent quality
Every size was too small
I really love my new clogs and have hardly had them off my feet since they arrived! Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick. Will certainly buy from World of Clogs again.
Jane
From purchase of clogs arrived took 13 days and the goods received only 2 out of 3.there is one still pending to arrive. They come in one by one on seperated days. So far the quality of clog is good.
Overall as the size from different brand is different, one pairs ordered is oversized . If return for exchange it might cost the original prices of purchase for to and fro mails
Received my clogs speedily but sadly didn't fit , returned and happily received correct size in a different style (as requested )very quickly! Great quality product .No issues at all ,super service and email communication responded too very happy 😁
World of Clogs is rated 4.49 based on 337 reviews