WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Telephone
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 10 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Free Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service upto 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Delivered on time. Overall fantastic service
Great service from Kerry. Originally had a trim delivered after the order was processed in record time. Turned out to be a slight issue with it - end result, received a replacement early the next day. Very happy customer.
Hi David, thank you for your five star review.
Fantastic quality.Good service and delivery. Will use again.
Great service, best price, (after spending a lot of time searching on the net). Very helpful and pleasant. Bought seventy square metres of Luvanto. Oh, and the floor looks great. N S Cobain
Hi Neil, glad you like the flooring and thanks for the five star review.
Well impressed with the beading I purchased, delivery was on time and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Hi Andrew, glad you liked the beading and thank you so much for the five star review.
Great job all round - good product, price and customer service. I would use again.
Hi Jurgen, thanks so much for your five star rating.
Good value and quality.
Hi David, thank you so much for your five star rating.
Very good support, when the product delivered ws poor quality they immediately arranged a replacement and then chased up delivery on my behalf
Hi Olav, thank you very much for your five star review on our customer service.
Absolutely fantastic. The website is brilliant with excellent information, the ordering process painless, a nice touch was that they got in touch to clarify that we had ordered the accessories we intended (as it happened I had got some of the measurements wrong and hadn't ordered quite enough underlay so they put in extra without charge), the delivery turned up when promised, the final product is great quality and much better than we could find elsewhere. I particularly like that they offer a range of products from different companies
Hi Mark, thank you very much for your five star detailed review.
The product (oak stair nosing) is very high quality and I did not find anything that good in the big stores or anywhere else. They sent a sample which was very helpful. Delivery and packaging were also good. I would be happy to buy from this company again.
Hi Richard, thank you so much for the five star review.
Great customer service Prompt delivery Stockist of Atkinson & Kirby( fan of) Good competitive pricing Never had a problem L W Joinery & Flooring Ltd
Hi Lance, thank you for the five star review.
Very helpful staff - Kerry - very efficient and fast service, and excellent value for money, I got the best price available anywhere!
Thanks a lot Mark for your glowing review and lovely comments.
Initial delivery date changed but good communication and revised date achieved. Excellent quality floor.
Thank you for your review Michael. We are really pleased you like your flooring.
I have purchased from this company before and they had the best around. They delivered materials at the agreed time and would recommend them again.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for coming back to us and for the positive feedback.
Great value, delivered on time. No problems, would recommend friends and family to shop with you.
Hi Stephen,

We are very grateful for your kind comments and five star rating for our customer service.
Good delivery and product
Hi Paul, thank you for your five star review
Great product and service
Hi Louise,

Glad you like your flooring and our customer service.
Product arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. It was very quick and easy to install and looks amazing. I am really pleased with my flooring and nearly one year on it still looks like new. Very satisfied and would highly recommend.
Hi Hilary,

Glad you like your flooring and thank you for your kind review.
I found Wood Flooring Supplies to be the best value for money I could find, as well as providing excellent customer service and having a fantastic range of products. The whole experience from selecting the product I required, to ordering and finally delivery was smooth sailing! I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone and will definitely be a returning customer when we need more flooring supplies for our house renovation in the near future.
Hi Robyn,

Thank you very much for your five star rating.
Excellent communication, quick efficient delivery and an excellent product, very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Would use the company again.
Hi Sheena,

Thank you very much for your five star review.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews