WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

I can highly recommend . The customer service and assistance I encountered was at such a high level, advising me on products , samples received next day , I wish every supplier could base their customer service on this company . They have great quality products too . I can’t thank them enough for guiding me through the process .
Materials were supplied promptly, great prices and amazing post sale customer service, top notch company!
Our second order from Wood Flooring Supplies. Ordered on Tuesday, requested Friday Delivery, Order arrived Friday Morning. Again, very easy order process, excellent info updates via email. Prompt responses to emails (I mistyped my mobile number and got a personal email the same day requesting correction) I highly recommend Wood Flooring Supplies
Ordered solid oak stair nosing exactly as described well packaged , fast delivery and excellent communications.
The team at WoodFlooring have been incredible and so supportive in getting last minute supplies to us to finish our (gorgeous) parquet flooring. Can’t recommend highly enough! Thank you!
Very friendly and competent staff. Replied to queries in minutes! Most impressed - highly recommended.
Great price, less expensive than competitors, ordering no problem, very good communications before and after purchase. Notification on day of delivery and delivered on time. Would highly recommend.
Great customer service, reasonable price
Straight forward ordering online. Delivered quickly on the day i requested.
I am very impressed both with the product (my floor man made a point of mentioning the good quality when he laid the boards) and the service. My many questions were answered promptly and the delivery was very quick even with the staining. Customer service was excellent. I’ll be using again once I’m ready to complete the house!
very helpful when i contacted you,sorted everything out with the order, and the order came the following day. excellent service
Service from order to delivery excellent. Quality of product looks good but won't know for certain till fitted
All recieved as it should have been.
Very good customer service. Arrived early. Left it with my neighbour and gave me a call to let me know.
Good dialog and advice from Mark
Fantastic service, very well priced and quick response. I recommend them 💯
Excellent email communication prior to delivery - thank you very much. Quality of products looks excellent too.
Mark & Kerry have been looking after my business for years with a great range of products and responsive replies if there was ever product queries or further information required. Can’t recommend their service enough. David Nicholson
Fantastic service
Excellent customer service, a good product, quickly delivered and well packaged.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.95 based on 214 reviews