WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Tell us how WoodFlooring Supplies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very easy to use site, product as described, efficient delivery
Excellent service fast delivery and good communication
Great prices and fast shipping, arrived first thing next morning.
Fantastic customer service. I would definitely buy from here again.
Good product delivered quickly and without fuss.
Superb service and fast delivery!
Mark was extremely helpful providing exactly what I needed
Excellent communication, fast delivery and good quality product. As much as one could ask for really. Will definitely be back for my next project.
Speedy service- thank you
I ordered walnut flooring and nosings on Tuesday evening. Everything was delivered on Thursday, so a very prompt service. The flooring and nosings are a perfect match and the quality of their products in excellent. I am a happy customer.
The order was delivered on time and social distancing was observed by the driver. Nice product.
Thank you Richard on the five star review.
Super quick delivery even with the covid crisis.
Thank you Nichola for the five star review.
Great service and product, fast delivery, would highly recommend
Very helpful and a quick delivery.
Everything happened as promised.
Fast delivery, nice products.
Products arrived on time although the delivery charge was very high as order didnt meet the minimum requirement for free delivery. Ordered parquet flooring and although the products were well packaged, some of the edges were damaged so will have to work around that. Overall a good experience but could’ve been excellent!
I ordered the flooring from them and it arrived nice and quick, I had a moments confusion as it wasnt clear on the packaging which box had had which side of the herringbone elements, Mark sent me pictures to show which bit was which and was amazingly helpful, even contacting the manufacturer to confirm. I cant recommend this company highly enough. Superb in supply and also services
placed an order on Saturday 18th april. delivered Wednesday 22nd at 10am.
I would be happy with that under normal circumstances but under the current situation, amazing!
was a slight hiccup with the dimensions of some of the trim but that was sorted quickly, easily and without any fuss.
great customer service.
Many thanks
Arrived promptly this morning, great service, just the product I needed for the job.

Thanks again, will recommend you.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.96 based on 80 reviews