WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Very good service especially from Kerry.
I had a problem with my order. WoodFlooring contacted their supplier and the issue was resolved quickly. Very good service
Excellent service and good quality
Arrived next day, as promised. Customer service very helpful.
The staffs are very friendly and hugely helpful.
Great service. The timber edge strips I ordered look excellent. Would order again.
Super helpful, thank you so much!
Good quality click oak stair nosing , fitted perfectly and best value for money. Very happy with the fast delivery.
WoodFlooring Supplies 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Kerry has been really helpful Thanks you
Great communication throughout from Kerry. Delivered on the day requested. Could not have been better. Highly recommended.
Great company, fast delivery, very good communication with customer service, keeps me informed about every stage of my order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Wood flooring supplies customer service is fantastic, very good communication.
I ordered a sample which I was very happy with and then proceeded to order 13 pieces of said product and they were not like the sample quality or Finnish and a few of them were not totally different colour 😟 I shall sand them down and a stain them but .....consistency!!!
Good Evening Neil, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, but I think it is very unfair you have given us a 2 star review when you have been provided with five star customer service. Your order was delivered early on Saturday 2nd October and you was also given a 1 hour time window. Oak is a natural product and will contain colour variation between each length. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Kind Regards Kerry
Great service, prompt delivery and joiner has just fitted it and said quality was really good and easy to install, will definitely order again when needed
Thank you Caroline for your five star review, glad your fitter thought the oak flooring was easy to fit.
Really helpful and kept in touch when supplies were delayed. Delivery was pin on time. All round a very happy experience.
Thank you Estelle for taking the time to write a five star review, greatly appreciated.
Excellent customer service Was kept informed at all times prior to deliveries and immediately resolved a problem not of their making. I would strongly recommend them
Thank you Peter for your five star review.
Products are top quality and the service has been outstanding. I have made a few calls for advice on accessories and wood floor products and found the team very responsive and knowledgeable. Goods were delivered very quickly and I received communication all the way through to make sure I received them on time. Highly recommend.
Thank you Liesl for taking the time to write an in depth review, it was a pleasure helping you find the correct accessories for your flooring.
Excellent customer service from Wood Flooring Supplies. Timely updates on the order and great communication when I phoned or emailed. Goods damaged by the seemingly unconcerned courier were very quickly replaced FOC after one phone call. Items ordered were of great quality. Would definitely use this company again.
Thank you Daryl for taking the time to write a comprehensive five star review.
Thank you Daryl for taking the time to write a five star review, glad we could get a replacement sent out the following day for you.
Very pleased with service.
Easy to order, good customer services, fast delivery, all goods excellent quality. Highly recommended.
Thanks Greg for your five star review.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.93 based on 241 reviews