WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Great service - express delivery
Excellent product, excellent service, rarely found today, I would not hesitate to recommend this company
Excellent service
Item exactly as required delivered next day. Very happy.
Good price, quick delivery, excellent customer service with a rare personal touch. Michael and Kerry were extremely helpful and efficient, and made sure that everything went smoothly. I ordered the flooring on Saturday and it arrived on Tuesday.
Excellent service,
Product delivered next day.
You can trust this company
Excellent service and fast delivery. I had to change my order after placing it and this was handled very efficiently with no hassle. Very impressed, if only all companies could be like this!
Ordered Sunday, arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Excellent service
this is the 2nd time we have used WoodFlooring Supplies as they are professional, very friendly and helpfull. When our choice of flooring was not available, Mark contacted us immediately and made suggestions for alternative flooring. He arranged to send out samples of products that were currently available. He checked that we had been contacted by the suppliers and on the day of delivery, also called to make sure the goods were delivered.
Would not hesitate to recomend WoodFlooring Supplies for professional, informative, prompt service.
In this age of poor communication and bad service I am so pleased I found Wood Flooring Supplies. Having waited 11 months for a contractor to finish a flooring job I needed some items at the drop of a hat when he suddenly found time to fit me in. The website was brilliant and following my order Mark communicated several times with regards the delivery. It arrived as promised and packaged well.
My sincere thanks Mark.
They bent over backwards to accommodate my requests. Speedy delivery and good quality product
A small amount of wood required, but accommodated. First class delivery by a friendly person. Nice service.
Very friendly and kept me informed of the order progress down to an arrival time slot. One item was unfortunately damaged during transit (no fault on their part) and they immediately sent a replacement. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish, it's probably the best company I dealt with in my renovation project, good quality stuff, well packaged. Thank you.
Exellent, service, product and the price isn't too bad either.
Floor rain is what I wanted very pleased with the price and delivery and the quality

Rob
Can you keep me updated with his sales on
I'm facing very good service!
recommend to anyone
Very kind, helpful, trustworthy and professional.

Before I placed an order, I needed to know when I would get the item delivered if I place an order on that day. My builders wanted to get them quickly. The person who answered my call kindly told me that they were expecting an delivery to their warehouse in the afternoon on that day. If it arrives, I would get the item next day, he said. So I place an order hoping that this would happen.

In the afternoon, I received an email from this person confirming that they could arrange my order to be delivered next day as they received the item at their end. How kind this shop is! Usually, many shops do not come back to customers after we pay, do they?

I also received another email telling me what time I was going to received the item. The items were delivered smoothly.

It was a real privilege to get such a lovely customer service.
Thank you!

Aya
Thank you very much Aya for your detailed 5 star review.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.95 based on 152 reviews