WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Quick delivery !
Luxery flooring were such a good company to buy from. They sent free samples out very fast and when we had issues ordering online I called and they were very helpful. Our floors are gorgeous and high quality! I would say after months of research they are far superior to any other flooring.
Very good!
They had the product I wanted in stock. Fast delivery, with regular updates on delivery time.
Great quality fast delivery
The Staki unfinished Engineered Flooring is an excellent product. Combined with the excellent service from Wood Flooring Supplies especially on delivery details left me as a very satisfied customer.
Excellent service keep me updated from the start and then on day with a two hour window slot arrive on time good quality wood very happy
Items as ordered arrived very quickly and look to be of very good quality. Minimum order amount was pretty high and found myself adding odd bits not really needed just to tip over the £40.
Customer service is second to none. I was kept up to date on the progress of my order throughout. I placed a large order which will always bring a certain amount of worry that it will be alright and was reassured at every step that I will be looked after.

Thanks to Kerry and Mark @woodflooringsupplies.
Thank you Paul in taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate the honest feedback.
Fantastic Service, Smooth and swift payment process and quick delivery. Will use wood flooring supplies for my stair nosing whenever I can.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Friendly and professional company, with a focus on to provide high-level customer service and quality product. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you Mark.
Thank you Constantine for your feedback and your five star review.
Been fast delivery!
Excellent service so far!
Thank you Jon for your five star review.
Very efficient 👍
Thank you Daniel for the five star review.
Very attentive
Thank you for the five star review.
really good service and advice even throughout covid lock-down. replied to emails and telephone calls. had a direct person to speak to Mark who was excellent and kept us well informed of were our order was as it had to be a special order for Europe. they are competitive pricing.

would have not hesitation to us or recommend this company.
Thank you Tyrone for your five star review, all part of the service keeping you informed.
Very helpful advice from Mark and Kerry. Flooring arrived promptly, within the week of ordering . Small teething problem with delivery of accessories not the firms fault but Mark kept me posted throughout. I would definitely recommend Wood Flooring supplies .
Thank you John for the five star review, glad you are happy with your customer service.
Great customer service , beautiful floor , would highly recommend
Thank you for your five star review.
Thank you for the good quality stair nosing!!express delivery. Highly recommended!!
Hi Hoiting, Glad you like the Stair Nosings and thank you for your five star review.
Very good customer service.
Thank you for the five star review.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.91 based on 130 reviews