WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

I ordered a sample which I was very happy with and then proceeded to order 13 pieces of said product and they were not like the sample quality or Finnish and a few of them were not totally different colour 😟 I shall sand them down and a stain them but .....consistency!!!
Good Evening Neil, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, but I think it is very unfair you have given us a 2 star review when you have been provided with five star customer service. Your order was delivered early on Saturday 2nd October and you was also given a 1 hour time window. Oak is a natural product and will contain colour variation between each length. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Kind Regards Kerry
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.93 based on 248 reviews