WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

4.9
Based on 254 reviews
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

I can highly recommend . The customer service and assistance I encountered was at such a high level, advising me on products , samples received next day , I wish every supplier could base their customer service on this company . They have great quality products too . I can’t thank them enough for guiding me through the process .
Thank you Angela in taking the time to write a five star review. No problem at all, all part of the service.
Materials were supplied promptly, great prices and amazing post sale customer service, top notch company!
Thank you Filippo for your five star review.
Great price, less expensive than competitors, ordering no problem, very good communications before and after purchase. Notification on day of delivery and delivered on time. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Michael for the five star review, all part of the service.
Great customer service, reasonable price
Thank you Arron for the five star review.
Excellent customer service, a good product, quickly delivered and well packaged.
Very good service
Great service and product, fast delivery, would highly recommend
Arrived promptly this morning, great service, just the product I needed for the job. Thanks again, will recommend you.
Great service, best price, (after spending a lot of time searching on the net). Very helpful and pleasant. Bought seventy square metres of Luvanto. Oh, and the floor looks great. N S Cobain
Hi Neil, glad you like the flooring and thanks for the five star review.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.93 based on 254 reviews