WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

I ordered some accessories from WoodFlooring Supplies and found their service to be extremely quick (they were able to offer me next day delivery) and their customer service team to be extremely responsive. I received two emails directly from a customer service team member updating me on the status of my order and also on the scheduled delivery slot. I will definitely be using them again when I have a larger flooring project.
Very helpful advice and service. Dealt with any queries regarding products and services efficiently. We were kept advised every step of the way regarding delivery. Would highly recommend Wood Flooring Supplies. We would not go anywhere else now we have experienced their competitive prices and exemplary service.
Great customer service even out of hour's
Knowledgeable, full range of products,fast and efficient but high quality.
The web site is very good, the sample was delivered very promptly, and the order was also delivered quickly. My only criticism is you cannot place an order over the phone, but I was able to managed it. Will use again.
Amazing service - needed some underlay urgently and they kept me updated and informed, arrived exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended, thank you!
Really quick delivery and great service
Excellent customer service. I reached out to see if i could receive my order asap and it arrived the following morning. Thank you
Very good service especially from Kerry.
I had a problem with my order. WoodFlooring contacted their supplier and the issue was resolved quickly. Very good service
Excellent service and good quality
Arrived next day, as promised. Customer service very helpful.
The staffs are very friendly and hugely helpful.
Great service. The timber edge strips I ordered look excellent. Would order again.
Super helpful, thank you so much!
Good quality click oak stair nosing , fitted perfectly and best value for money. Very happy with the fast delivery.
WoodFlooring Supplies 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Kerry has been really helpful Thanks you
Great communication throughout from Kerry. Delivered on the day requested. Could not have been better. Highly recommended.
Great company, fast delivery, very good communication with customer service, keeps me informed about every stage of my order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Wood flooring supplies customer service is fantastic, very good communication.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.93 based on 249 reviews