Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Very pleased with product and service. I’ve always struggled to find nonalcoholic drinks which aren’t sweet and nasty. Making me feel deprived and unsatisfied. I bought a selection hoping to find one that would do.
Ecological Codorniu 👍
Scavi & Ray 👍
Both excellent. Hardly felt any different from drinking the alcoholic equivalent, except the after effects and ability to function/drive etc happily. Very liberating.
Now to order my favourites for xmas.
JB
Great service/choice/prices.
Fantastic source of [near]zero-alcohol drinks.
Great service: good prices, fast delivery, great products.
They have become my go-to for mid-week drinks! :)
A great selection of beers and always something new to try.
Arrived on time and well packaged. The gift is for my mum at Christmas so the 'booze' is yet to be sampled but I'm hoping it will be a hit! Will definitely use Wise Bartender again as it's a great one stop shop for all things non-alcoholic.
I ordered a case of Lucky Star after tasting it in a London restaurant. It's a fantastic beer and I would recommend it!
Great tasting non-alcoholic beer, I've bought this product mutiple times
Great service, superb selection and
tasty beer!
Wise Bartender 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Quick service, great range. Really happy with the beer in particular.
Love the excellent choice, the Wise Packs, the speedy delivery and the customer service.

My only comment for how it could get any better is that I would be tempted to buy more frequently if the free delivery activated at a lower threshold. I quite often run out and then have to wait until payday rolls around before I can commit to another £59 spend! During that time I buy AF beers at the supermarket but would definitely buy from you if there was free delivery on a smaller spend.

All the best, keep up the good work :)
Great!
All delicious but availability disappointing - I guess everyone is trying to drink less after the nihilism of lockdown1!
Fantastic range of drinks including stouts and wheat beer. Really good service too . Thank you !
Delivery cost a little much especially as delivery isn't always that quick.
Great beers,
Great selection of products, fast delivery.
Brilliant selection of beers and great communication!
Swift delivery and great service!
During "Lockdown" the tendency to drink too much is clear (to me at least). Wise Bartender has introduced me to a brilliant selection of alcohol free beers that are very palatable. My liver and I applaud you.
Fantastic service from Tom at Wise Bartender. Had a minor issue with delivery (not their fault) and it was resolved really quickly by Tom and items received. Great range of products and great service - what's not to like? Will definitely use again and recommend.
Wise Bartender is rated 4.91 based on 703 reviews