Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
I’ve had a couple of orders from Wise Bartender, both excellent and I will definitely be using them again.
Posted 11 minutes ago
Great selection and swift delivery, love it!
I LOVE Wise Bartender and the selection of drinks they have on offer. The de-alcoholised wines are pretty close to the real thing. You can still get involved in the party and wake up minus the hangover. Win-win.
Delighted with my purchase of Ship Full no alcohol beer. Order and delivery went without a hitch. This is my most liked alcohol free beer but only find it on line. I will be back.
Easy to order and goods arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. Would definitely recommend this company.
Great varied AFdrinks box and I’m enjoying tasting them all. Would recommend to anyone trying the Af way of life
Excellent beers and service.
Amazing service. Quality products and so much choice. I’ll be ordering again soon
Delicious non alcoholic wine. The best red I’ve tasted.
Great choice, and fast delivery! This was the first time using wise bartender, and I would definitely recommend to others!
Good quality, good value for money in my beer bin end selection. Came quick and good communication
Great selection of non alcoholic but still for ‘grown ups’ drinks. Easy ordering and super speedy delivery. Keep up the good work!
As always, no problems and quick delivery . Tom has always been very very helpful . Thanks for that 😊 Keep up the good work ! I can definitely recommend
Great selection of drinks and fast delivery!
I have really enjoyed my product of 0% Prosecco. It has allowed me to cut my wine consumption from 2 glasses a day to one. I will definitely be ordering more from you.
My initial initial sample purchase of 4 mixed bottles passed with flying colours. I have since ordered over 20 bottles and now look forward to them being delivered. Best wishes and success with your business where I believe you may anticipate a growing market, John Harrison
Things can and do go wrong, boxes get damaged or lost in the post and even sometimes a box might not even get sent. This is when you really find the quality of the Wise Bartender team, who are excellent (above and beyond excellent) in correcting and sorting issues very effectively. During these times communication is fast prompt, helpful and very polite. Of course, usually, everything works without a hitch, fast friendly and I enjoy receiving my order. I have been with Wise Bartender a while now, and had quite a few orders. What makes me feel happy is that I know 'if' (and it is rare) something goes wrong, it will be no stress or hassle for Wise Bartender to resolve and fix. That more than anything makes me feel like a valued (and supported) customer. Thank you to everyone there. :)
Great website with a huge range to choose from. I ordered a box of various beers and they were dispatched and received in no time at all. Would definitely use again.
all as expected.
Very good service but every buyer has to keep an eye on price. My price was competitive but it was still at the luxury end for my wallet
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,984 reviews