Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
We really liked the selection box of fizzy wine. They were all very quaffable! Delivery was very fast for these strange times.
Great produce, really happy with everything makes not drinking a pleasure. I would be lost without my afternoon beers. Small issue with part of the order being missing but has been rectified so couldn't be happier. Many thanks Rachel.
Great selection to choose from, And quick delivery.
Received a fantastic selection of AF beers. Very excited to try them all. Had a small issue with the delivery that was not Wise Bartenders fault (it was the courier company) but they took ownership and resolved it very quickly. I was happy with the service.
Great prompt delivery. Excellent selection. I can’t recommend the entire Mash Gang range enough.
Really quick delivery was kept well informed loved both the G&T and the Rum and coke ohhh and my coasters too👍👍👍
Wise Bartender 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Great range of wines and great service - sure I shall use you lots.
I’ve ordered many times from Wise Bartender and always been very pleased with the service. Keep up the good work !
Great service, and amazing selection of beers
Best non alcoholic preseco I’ve tried, my friends couldn’t believe how good it taste. Will definitely be putting another order in. The sparkle is just right and the taste is crisp, just love it .
Wise Bariender is marvellous!
I am a returning customer so can only reiterate what I said first time round - which is great stock choice - good prices and the case discount is very welcomed!
Enjoying the drinks from Wise Bartender. The drinks were securely packaged. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is because I ordered 2 of the Wise Bartender branded glasses but only received 1. However this was dealt with quickly and I was offered a choice of refund or credit. I have accepted the credit as I will certainly be ordering from Wise Bartender again in the future.
Fantastic service. Always prompt
Had these ciders for the first time at the swan in Wedmore and am so excited to finally have found a low alcohol cider option! Even more exciting that these come in 500ml size.
Great product selection, good pricing and quick delivery
Great beers and delivered on time
Great selection, and I've finally found a non-alcoholic stout that hits the mark.
Quick delivery, lovely products and reasonably priced. Highly recommended
Great selection, quick delivery and I loved all the beers, what’s more to like?
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,615 reviews