Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Absolutely love my order ( my 2nd one ) and will be definitely buying again
Great selection of beers, sodas, and kombuchas, plus affordable prices and speedy delivery - my new go-to for alcohol-free drinks!
Nice and prompt with a great selection of non alcoholic drinks ;)
I have ordered a small order of Ambara alcohol-free ad gluten-free beer.
The order was fast and the beer tastes great.

Tom is very polite and helpful and he made extra miles for the customers.

I was very happy to find this product in the UK as I have not drunk anymore a beer since I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance and low phosphate which stop me the use any alcohol too.

When the order arrived it made my day, I was returned back in time in hundred memories and places :) Thank you guys and keep it up.

Regards, Carlos
When there was an issue with delivery they resent the beer out at super speed!
Great
Very efficient ordering and delivery - despite the problems of weather and disease affecting transport!
Great company and great beer. It was even the non-alcoholic kind! I can't wait to order some of the alcoholic kind!
4 different beers all exceptional. Well packaged. The delivery was just left in the foyer of the apartment block, more of a fault with the courier than anything.
Marvellously tempting range of drinks on offer and a good friendly service
Some of the beers I tasted were excellent and I will definitely order from Wise Bartender again.
great selection
Absolutely love that iv found you. No and low alcohol beers, larger and wine make me so happy and make for complete guilt free enjoyment. Love love love this business. Delivery is always fairly sharpe and everything is delivered with care and extra packing!!
You have Lucy Spraggan to thank for my customer. I heard about you through her and her sobriety
I love the range of products. My recent order never arrived but that may have been a ParcelForce problem. Problem was corrected once I notified WiseBartender. A happy customer.
Amazing range of no alcohol beers, kombuchas and sodas. Just the thing to keep you going through Dry January and beyond!
Great service and a helpful website too!
Great selection, quick delivery. Will use again
Great variety of stouts and wheat beers in particular, we always feel excited when our new delivery arrives !
Great selection of AF drinks and excellent customer service
Great choices of some lovely non alcoholic drinks. Love the South African wines, will definitely buy again.
A great idea and it was good to have a lot of variety in the boxes I ordered. Some of the beers are ones I haven't seen before which was nice, and the fizzy wines were not too sweet. I would definitely use Wise Bartender again and recommend it to others. The delivery took a few days but I wasn't in a rush and I liked the selection they chose for me.
Wise Bartender is rated 4.89 based on 1,035 reviews