Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Efficient as always. I emailed them as I hadn't received my order and apparently, there was difficulty in getting the beer I had ordered due to a strike. I was immediately told when they would receive the product and when it would be out for delivery to me.Very satisfied.
Very nice gluten-free 0% beer. Took a while to arrive.
I always receive excellent service from Wise Bartender - rare these days. They always keep me informed and charge very reasonable prices. Thankyou.
The customer service was pretty good and the product, a specialist alcohol and gluten free beer, was really nice and very welcome. The product took around a month to arrive, there was a website note saying it may take two weeks, but by the time the bottles arrived I had already sourced a new supplier and had 3 or 4 orders from them before this one arrived, so probably not worth ordering again personally for me. But with in stock products I would not have had a problem.
Quick and easy. Good Choice
Good products, dispatched quickly. Highly recommended.
Good Service, keeping me informed of any delay. Appreciate the difficulties post-Brexit and an awkward Europe.[bless 'em] Drinks arrived on time. Courier was very helpful.
Great communication and updates re delivery.
I’m so glad I found Wise Bartender. I wanted an alcohol free, gluten free beer which I found here. They arrived 3 days later and was really very nice! I went back online to order some more beers together with some alcohol free vegan wine; they have a good variety of choice which I have found is not easy to get in our local big stores.
Excellent service with a great range of products
Speedy service. Good selection of drinks. Really pleased to have discovered the kombucha selections. Royal flush is favourite so far. Can drink it with everything.
Quality of product and range is excellent, communication on order stairs is very good. Glad I found this website
I’ve been really enjoying a dry May and feeling a lot better for it! I discovered wise bartender whilst looking for some good alcohol free beers to try! Their range and quick delivery means they were the best company to go with for my new hobby of taste testing alcohol free beers. Will definitely buy from them again
Really quick delivery, kept me well updated. The drinks I’ve tried so far have also been really great quality, very pleased with my purchase and will definitely be ordering more!
Another great order from Wise Bartender, trying the pink non-alc sparkling wine and Corona Cero beer as well as the usual reds - all really good. We’ll be back again! Thanks guys!
Very quick service and good range of non headache creating drinks!
Excellent service from these guys! I was trying to track down the Funky Fluid Point five IPA which is quite amazing and they had it with next day delivery, will definitely be using again.
This is going to be a bit odd for a review. The choice of AF beers is fantastic. Nice people (when you actually get hold of them). The issue is delivery. First order took a week, because Parcel force won't follow my instructions, of where to leave the boxes. Then my second order, two weeks ago, which was substantial. Took ten days, because once again, Parcel Force wouldn't leave it in the safe place I asked for. This was Friday, they couldn't redeliver until Tuesday, again I'm at work. So unless someone at Wise sorts this, I can't place another order?
Great friendly service and a good choice of AF GF options.
Great website, so much choice. And super quick delivery, arrived the next day. Thanks for such an efficient service!
Wise Bartender is rated 4.87 based on 2,759 reviews