Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Blades arrived quickly and fitted perfectly. Silent wipers are a thing of beauty!
I’ve used wiperblades.co.uk a few times before and yet again my order arrived swiftly and the prices are very competitive. I don’t see the point buying from anywhere else. Keep up the good work.
Excellent service.
Great service and clear fitting advice on line.
Received my wiper blades for the front and rear within specified time frame,took less than 10 mins to swap over all the blades,quick and simple.
Excellent price and delivery of genuine Bosch wiper blades. Huge improvement, no juddering and much improved performance. Highly recommend.
Received my Bosch wiper blade promptly & the price, including delivery, was less than Halfords equivalent item in store. Excellent service!!
Very good first-class
Great delivery, good prices
Very happy with blades for my Tiguan and my wife’s 206. Happy with help and speed of response from your adviser when I rang re figment for Tiguan. Will use you again ( and price really good too)
Easy ordering and prompt service and delivery as usual despite the Christmas period. Can't be faulted.
First class product.
Easy to fit with instructions on line
Easy straight forward order online via the registration number and delivered double boxed securely and quick delivery via R.Mail.

Easy clip on fit....no problems
Excellent service and a competitive price.
Easy ordering process, very competitive pricing, very quick delivery. Have used before, will use again!
Quick service and the right wiper blades. Went to main dealer garage and told it would be the New Year before I got some. Wiper Blades Bosch brand turned up and fitted myself within 48 hours. Great service
Great place to use much cheaper than euro car parts even with their discount code many thanks to nic for his help and advice 5 stars from me Alan Burton
Fast delivery, quality product, excellent seller!!!
Perfect fit no promlems.
I have just re-ordered their own brand (Aero) blades for my ancient Audi TT. Turns out my first order of these was slightly over 2 years ago. The blades have only just started to show signs of not clearing particularly well. The price (without postage) is fantastic and I can't find cheaper on Amazon.

The blades themselves have been super quiet and never noticeably (or annoyingly) squeaked/scraped even when the glass is quite dry (lazily getting dead flies off the glass!)

Absolutely no complaints here.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,278 reviews