Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Wiper Blades Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2017
Mr Simon Cornwell
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a pair of Bosch wiper blades for my F56 Mini. They came next day and were a perfect fit. Thanks for the great service
Ordered wiper blades late Friday afternoon, and arrived first post Monday at half the price of Halfords, what's not to like, thanks for the quick service.
I bought a set of wipers that arrived fine but on first use one snapped clean off. But I spoke to there customer service team who where top notch and very apologetic about it and offered me a full refund. But as I need wiper blades I asked if I could get some other blades that was no problem they upgraded the wipers and I had then the next morning. Now that is service
What a great experience, although part of the order I received was damaged a quick email and no quibble later I received the replacement item the next day, easy fitting and works great.

Definitely use again and recommend
I found the website very easy to use, the price was excellent and the delivery was very quick.
I will be recommending them to all my friends.
Great service and very good price will definitely use again better than paying inflated Audi prices.
Very speedy delivery and well packaged.
Fast service and easy to fit rear wiper - ordered yesterday and now fitted - will use again when the front blades need replacing
I was a little rushed to get my order dealt with due to MOT.
Live chat conversation was prompt. Set blades out straight away.
Ordered a single wiper blade for my car. So much cheaper than everywhere I looked. Delivered very quickly. Fitted perfect. Will definitely use again.
I ordered a complete set of Bosch Wipers for My T-Roc with a little uncertainty because of past disappointments with aftermarket quality issues. But I am so pleased with the quality of the Aerotwin Plus wipers. The fittings are good and easy, they look as good as the factory blades, most importantly they do the job better than the noisy rubbish wipers that were factory fitted. They arrived in the post next day... Excellent Service, a not forgetting, very good value for money. I'm glad i didn't go for costly VW wipers on this occasion.
£14 cheaper than Halfords for Identical front & rear wiper blades for my VW polo.
A great company to order from.Quick and efficient and comes with a fitting guide. I had no problems fitting new blades
Great range of products with prompt delivery. Will definitely use them again.
Goods were exactly what was described good quality and price very happy with goods
Easy to use website with a wide range of wiper blades covering all costs and options. Prompt dispatch and delivery. Secure checkout process.
All ok. Good service. Quick delivery. Fitted within an hour of receiving them. Thanks.
Excellent service received my new Bosch blades in two days. Quality product at good price - first class - highly recommend.
Excellent service. Product was competitively priced and was as described on the site. Delivery was very prompt.
Great service couldn’t do enough to make sure I was happy with my new blades, thanks guys, will definitely recommend your company to my mates
Very impressed with the value for price offered by your company. Received the wiper blades within a couple of days of ordering. Was very impressed with the service which was superb.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 8,811 reviews